Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 11/24/2022 at 4:37 PM, jefuty said:

Some new gadgets
(Due to my not-so-good health condition.   

Some of my past planned mods have temporarily stopped making
  I will give priority to some relatively small and simple mods

20221124213048.png

20221124213058.png

Really hope you doing better now and and embrace new year with excellent health. Oh, and love you mods, they all amazing:)

2 hours ago, Swift_Kink said:

Going to leave this here

https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/

5 hours ago, Swift_Kink said:

~

p▒tato help.rar

12 minutes ago, SexSorcerer12 said:

Hello, 

How do people make custom color palettes for hero skins, I love xelswords stuff and have seen dan's stuff and would like to make some custom ones of my own.

Thanks in advance :)

You take stuff that exists then use some form of color tool to change the color of their outfits. I recommend using GIMP, it's free.

Changing skin colors... CAN be done, but skin tone is difficult to change without making it look inhuman, which isn't ALWAYS a detriment...

20 minutes ago, Elgate said:

Last time I checked, many games no longer supported that. DD didn't. Steam made a sweep in its terms and condition and you couldn't download some game workshop content through external website anymore. Thus more and more people asking here.

No expert on this so grain of salt, but I tried a couple of the requested mods in the search box and they popped up. Even recent releases were coming up so no idea. I don't have access to my game at the moment to help in any other way unfortunately.

13 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You take stuff that exists then use some form of color tool to change the color of their outfits. I recommend using GIMP, it's free.

Changing skin colors... CAN be done, but skin tone is difficult to change without making it look inhuman, which isn't ALWAYS a detriment...

Thanks, I have gimp but I never experimented with the colors tab. Do you just fuzzy select and then use the color tab, or do you have another way of doing it?

7 hours ago, SexSorcerer12 said:

Thanks, I have gimp but I never experimented with the colors tab. Do you just fuzzy select and then use the color tab, or do you have another way of doing it?

You CAN... but if the outfit isn't red/yellow, you don't have to.

Use the Hue-Saturation tool to shift specific types of colors. If your target's outfit is Green, Cyan, Magenta or Blue, you can likely shift it without touching the character's skin.

The Colorize tool is much more aggressive, in that it turns everything into one color, even white elements. You MUST isolate skin from that, but it's the only way to give grey outfits appreciable colors.

17 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You CAN... but if the outfit isn't red/yellow, you don't have to.

Use the Hue-Saturation tool to shift specific types of colors. If your target's outfit is Green, Cyan, Magenta or Blue, you can likely shift it without touching the character's skin.

The Colorize tool is much more aggressive, in that it turns everything into one color, even white elements. You MUST isolate skin from that, but it's the only way to give grey outfits appreciable colors.

That makes it so much easier, thank you. 

1 hour ago, SexSorcerer12 said:

I made more color palettes for Xelsword's Musketeer, which you can get here: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1514

If you have any comments or critiques feel free to let me know, as this is my first mod and I might make more in the future : )    

image.png.fce5f8d9b539616410dc628906b83ba4.pngimage.png.d296eb5c4ff986d78bdff69db4d82402.png

Musketeer Palettes.rar 42.58 MB · 12 downloads

Number 3 looks off. I think it's an issue with her eyes being a bit too dark? ...It looks like part of her is in shadow and the rest isn't.

2 hours ago, SexSorcerer12 said:

I made more color palettes for Xelsword's Musketeer, which you can get here: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1514

If you have any comments or critiques feel free to let me know, as this is my first mod and I might make more in the future : )    

image.png.fce5f8d9b539616410dc628906b83ba4.pngimage.png.d296eb5c4ff986d78bdff69db4d82402.png

Musketeer Palettes.rar 42.58 MB · 13 downloads

Good work. Combat sprite E need some fixes though.image.jpeg.b4e19996684d97063371af6ccb4c7335.jpeg