Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

nothing, i just install mod and run the game

Weird cause octo Mesmer and draconblood crash my game Mesmer crashes my relic tinker menu octo does the same and draco blood gives me a spine error if it's not to much to ask could I get a mod load out or a text file of it? I would be grateful. Also I noticed something I use a epic games version of the game so I have to use a weird downloader for deacon blood and some fixes and I found out that it downloads outdated stuff

Edited by Arastal
1 hour ago, regretrat460 said:

Did you install Lilith Mod? iirc one of deovolente's mod requires it

yeah as it turned out mo2 actually breaks all of his mods i dont know about dracon yet i havent reached that point but i can now use mesmer and octo i havent gotten dracon yet waiting to have her show up to see if it fixed the spine error it mightve been mo2 messing it up

2 hours ago, Arastal said:

yeah as it turned out mo2 actually breaks all of his mods i dont know about dracon yet i havent reached that point but i can now use mesmer and octo i havent gotten dracon yet waiting to have her show up to see if it fixed the spine error it mightve been mo2 messing it up

Why do you use MO2 with DD in the first place though? DD's built-in mod loader is already working like MO2. It loads mods without overwriting anything and you can safely remove a mod by simply going to /Darkest Dungeon/mods and deleting its folder.

Edited by troycatter
On 8/20/2022 at 8:29 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

Concept art of the Viscount and the three bodies by Xelsword:
Viscount.thumb.png.77793165904828284a1dfc2e928a98b6.png

Bodies are under the spoiler because they're still alive (O_O;)

Reveal hidden contents

bodies.thumb.png.3fcabf2e77e9a4618318abaca456518e.png

Nice! I wondered how he'd implement the bodies with this boss, and damn, i love it! 

1 hour ago, Uno said:

Kind of a random question but does somebody knows if this: Gagged Madwoman Audio, it's working as intended with the current version of the game?
I see no changes in my game whatsoever. All my other mods works just fine, this is the only one that's acting up.

It was working for me back in Jun/Jul. Not sure if something has changed since then. Its a very subtle change

6 hours ago, Atlantic_Argonian said:

It was working for me back in Jun/Jul. Not sure if something has changed since then. Its a very subtle change

That may be the reason. I just tried Dan's sound replacer and the changes are very noticeable.

I know they are concepts but i think as of now a lot of Xelswords designs look a quite similar to each other, they need some more points of interest to differentiate them.

Specifically i'm talking about the courtyard, warrens and to some extent the weald, idk what you mates think though

Since you helped me out finding the colours for the torch flame indicator, i made 2 mods for you now.

Alcor Radiance was faster and posted an awesome mod yesterday Alcor's Torch Indicator.

With permission I edited it to the busty statue:

Please tell me if there must be something corrected, cuz I intend to do many variants, like green (vermintide), blue, (cuz mabye someone likes it), cummed, default and Alcors decor. (and combined ;))

Screenshot 2022-08-24 203809.png

Screenshot 2022-08-24 210313.png

BustyTorchLightIndicator_Pink.rar BustyTorchLightIndicator_Pink_with_Alcor.rar

Edited by declineX
1 hour ago, Raethalder said:

Does anyone know of any male orientated NSFW darkest dungeon mods? Been looking but no luck

I've seen a bare-chested male Vestal mod. Can't find it anywhere, so let me see if I have it squirreled away somewhere...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1843497517&searchtext=Vestal

I also found a couple of male class mods, Hellion and Arbalest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1345

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1358

2 hours ago, ezioauditore9090 said:

Does anyone know of any / have any alternative (lewder) ability icons? I've already scraped the ones from Lustiest Lair and made a couple of my own but was wondering if there were any more or anyone else has any custom ones? 

Xelsword makes new ability icons anytime the character's face or chest is depicted, generally.

I think I've seen some random packs of hentai nonsense, but... Anyone can hammer those out by the truckload with a little ability, so...