Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

7 hours ago, OarTugg said:

Can anyone help me with localization files, i made text changes in the xml with notepad ++, saved them , then ran the localization batch and got a success but none of my changes appear in game at all. 

Remember to put all of those xml files in the "localization" folder and don't verify integrity of game files in Steam client.

1 hour ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Mildred curio concept art by Xelsword

Much as I love seeing his new concepts, I wish he would release the musketeer soon.

The only classes I don't pull from the wagon are musketeer and arbalest. It's nice having a unified art style across the heroes

15 minutes ago, tmsp said:

Much as I love seeing his new concepts, I wish he would release the musketeer soon.

The only classes I don't pull from the wagon are musketeer and arbalest. It's nice having a unified art style across the heroes

I am close to being done with the enemy concepts soon, not many left now. I will get to work on the Musketeer after that.

I understand that this might seem like a bit of a detour but making these concepts now should result in a smoother production overall.

2 minutes ago, XelswordArt said:

I am close to being done with the enemy concepts soon, not many left now. I will get to work on the Musketeer after that.

I understand that this might seem like a bit of a detour but making these concepts now should result in a smoother production overall.

God that's so good to hear! Your style's really grown on me since you first dropped the Crusader, and I'm so impressed that you've almost finished the whole roster.

Also, thanks for taking the time to reply.

1 hour ago, a friendly moa said:

I usually back up my stuff, but appaaaarently I didn't used to. ?

I need the og CoM nomad wagon sprites (comet_trinket_supply_character.png/comet_trinket_supply.dd.character.png/trinket_supply_switch.png). 

*cough* Spare a crumb of bread? 

Just a crumb.

image.png.d6d5949a7772bebec50c2e00d7f1df3d.png

image.png.0b5babbea8c1abfee932b647852f9ab4.png

image.png.f377bc5a28b9526159f6474a1b066359.png

41 minutes ago, Amebius said:

AM really ashamed to ask this and AM sorry for bordering but can somebody a helping hand download the warlord class from the steam for mi i dunno why 

it says "free space left" and i can't please ?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2564785375&searchtext=

If you're trying to download the thing and steam is saying there's no free space left... Is your hard drive full?

28 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Just a crumb.

image.png.d6d5949a7772bebec50c2e00d7f1df3d.png

image.png.0b5babbea8c1abfee932b647852f9ab4.png

image.png.f377bc5a28b9526159f6474a1b066359.png

If you're trying to download the thing and steam is saying there's no free space left... Is your hard drive full?

Not really i can affort 38mb and it's happening "at least in mi case" whit 3 ir 4 mods i dunno the cause ? sorry for depending on u guys 

On 8/25/2022 at 1:03 PM, Raethalder said:

Does anyone know of any male orientated NSFW darkest dungeon mods? Been looking but no luck

I agree, some more male content would be nice. But then, that's always the case with lewd mod scenes, isn't it? The one thing I can think of is the Stallion from LL, though I don't know if you're interested in furry stuff. https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1402

I've got a general question, now that we've got multiple re-skins for the same mobs and bosses, what should one do if he wants to respect all the skins? Dan's packs/mods got most of them, but what about the new ones? I've been doing pick/choose and saving whichever one is left but feels... kinda wasted. 

Edited by catofchaos
4 hours ago, catofchaos said:

I've got a general question, now that we've got multiple re-skins for the same mobs and bosses, what should one do if he wants to respect all the skins? Dan's packs/mods got most of them, but what about the new ones? I've been doing pick/choose and saving whichever one is left but feels... kinda wasted. 

You can run monster mods that add similar-but-not-quite monsters.

The Mountian has a variety of monster types, as long as you color-shift any highlights blue. Shame about it adding a second, more forgiving Crimson Curse.

DD2 Warrens enemies looks juicy, once anyone but Anaertailin heads down there.

The sticking point is definitely the Cove, which has a plethora of skins and not many options. Maybe some of those dime-a-dozen monster recoloring mods actually add new enemies, and can be targeted for fun? Isn't there a big one in Dan's thread like that?

In theory, one could get curazy and clone monsters for higher level dungeons, allowing multiple skins to coexist via level segregation. I don't know exactly how difficult it would be to make happen, and some modded encounters (like LL) could still call the baseline monster... but in theory, it should be possible.