Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

27 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Cultist Priest concept by wonderful XelswordArt:

Cultist Priest.png

Gonna be real,  the tentacles have me concerned I might have to charge for roaming, but the silhouette with the robe, the general look, the colors, this is a great vibe.  Plus, gotta big thing for functionally nude ladies.  Solid concept.

2 hours ago, Scremajigger said:

Gonna be real,  the tentacles have me concerned I might have to charge for roaming, but the silhouette with the robe, the general look, the colors, this is a great vibe.  Plus, gotta big thing for functionally nude ladies.  Solid concept.

The original monster is basically a somewhat-human shaped tentacle mass, so Xelsword had to go for them tentacles. And yes, 100% agreed - love how nude she is even while wearing a long robe, Xelsword is an absolute genius when it comes to artistic nudity~ ❤️ 

Edited by SparklySnuggly
6 minutes ago, mang1131 said:

Anyone have the original comet trinket supply character png? Because no matter how many times I reinstall the game and and verify the intergrity through steam the file doesn't show up and the game crashes anytime I try switching over to the comet trinket vendor.

Already posted it, but if verifying doesn't help, something FUCKY is happening...

Spoiler

image.png.d6d5949a7772bebec50c2e00d7f1df3d.png

image.png.0b5babbea8c1abfee932b647852f9ab4.png

image.png.f377bc5a28b9526159f6474a1b066359.png

17 minutes ago, Vreyn said:

When does Xelsword plan to start working on these concepts?

...Or has he already, and I just need to shell out some dosh to grab them?

Once they finish all the concepts, they will finish off the last two Heroes they haven't done... Arbalest and Musketeer, by the way.

After that, dealer's choice. Monsters will 'probably' be faster then Heroes, as they don't need to do multiple color sets, or walk animations, less sprites overall...