Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Hi guys! I need your advice regarding skin transform! 

I want to use deovolente's hero skin as Vanilla hero. 

Please see attached Jester file.  deovolente's Lilith class is perfectly transformed as Jester. (Forgot download link... )

I want to use skin of Baiken as Man at arms (both of them lost one eye?), Mesmer as Crusader, Shiva as Abomination, and Warlock as highwayman.

I'm trying to modify them by referring to jester's case, but I've been failing due to a number of problems, such as animation not working or skin breaking..

Is there any guideline that I can refer to? Would you give me some advice, please? Thanks!

jester.7z 300 Mesmer.7z 300 Shiva.7z 300 Warlock.7z

300 Baiken.7z

Edited by sunemperor
3 minutes ago, sunemperor said:

Hi guys! I need your advice regarding skin transform! :)

I want to use deovolente's hero skin as Vanilla hero. 

Please see attached Jester file.  deovolente's Lilith is perfectly transformed as Jester. <Forgot download link :( >

I want to use skin of Baiken as Man at arms, Mesmer as Crusader, Shiva as Abomination, and Warlock as highwayman.

I'm trying to modify them by referring to jester's case, but I've been failing due to a number of problems, such as animation not working or skin breaking.. T_T

Is there any guideline that I can refer to? Thanks!

jester.7z 45.97 MB · 0 downloads 300 Mesmer.7z 56.91 MB · 1 download 300 Shiva.7z 41.82 MB · 1 download 300 Warlock.7z 17.48 MB · 0 downloads

I made a guide.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

I don't see any attempts made to port them. If the guide doesn't fix your problems, let me know and I'll do them for you.

...I'm just going to assume you renamed the .pngs, though.

17 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I made a guide.

I don't see any attempts made to port them. If the guide doesn't fix your problems, let me know and I'll do them for you.

Thanks so much! Yes. I uploaded original version cause I discard my failed works.. Let me retry with your guide. Thanks!

On 2022. 8. 12. at 오전 6시 18분, DOther1 said:

작업이 완료되었습니다! Falconer용 NSFW 스킨 18개를 이제 NexusMods에서 사용할 수 있습니다 . 빠른 피드백과 긍정적인 의견을 주신 모든 분들께 감사드리며, 좋은 결과 있으시길 바랍니다^^

1902075695__MainBanner.png.d17a084616c97425c9b31b810ac3d3c8.png

I want to use this skin, but the picture is broken when I use it. (Marvin Seo's Legacy Falconer Class Mod)
Also I deleted (Marvin Seo's Legacy Falconer Class Mod)  'modsfiles.txt' but I don't see this wonderful skin.

On 8/14/2022 at 1:54 AM, zone0ze said:

Its quite a chore doing a quest to find a curio that I modded. Is there a way for me to manipulate a specific curio appearance chance?

I am pretty sure it is located in the dungeons folder....eg dungeons/cove/cove_props.darkest.

On 8/14/2022 at 10:59 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

I made a guide.

I was thinking of making skins with the wildlander steelpath and the druid, from the Black Reliquary mod, but then at the end of your guide you mention its not as simple to port monster stuff to a hero because of the missing animations and the need to actually make them, is it that hard?

6 hours ago, Fors said:

I was thinking of making skins with the wildlander steelpath and the druid, from the Black Reliquary mod, but then at the end of your guide you mention its not as simple to port monster stuff to a hero because of the missing animations and the need to actually make them, is it that hard?

YES. ...Maybe. I certainly can't do it.

Idle can just be Combat, Camping can just be Dead or some kneeling attack sprite, but Walking... Fucking walking...

Unless you can figure your way into making a brand-new animation, and make it look not completely terrible, walking is just going to be the wrench in the works. Start with Combat, swing the legs, go from there.

Maybe it'd be easier with Spine? ...I can't imagine doing such in Dragonbones, but it's 'probably' possible, with some extra research and tutorial-diving.

On 8/14/2022 at 7:28 PM, mdikphom said:

I want to use this skin, but the picture is broken when I use it. (Marvin Seo's Legacy Falconer Class Mod)
Also I deleted (Marvin Seo's Legacy Falconer Class Mod)  'modsfiles.txt' but I don't see this wonderful skin.

This mod won't work at all with the Legacy Falconer. It is only compatible with the current version.

On 8/14/2022 at 10:59 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

I made a guide.

Hi. Sorry but would you give me some more advice please?

I tried to transform Mesmer's skin to Man at arms. I want to change only skin & animation, so I just modify files under mesmer\anim folder, then copy & paste it to man_at_arms\anim folder.

Regarding skill animations, I replaced files as below

* man_at_arms.sprite.attack_mace => man_at_arms.sprite.attack_MindSlash (renamed from mesmer.sprite.attack_MindSlash)

* man_at_arms.sprite.attack_ranged=> man_at_arms.sprite.attack_TimeWarp (renamed from mesmer.sprite.attack_TimeWarp)

* man_at_arms.sprite.attack_shout => man_at_arms.sprite.attack_MindWrack (renamed from mesmer.sprite.attack_MindWrack)

* man_at_arms.sprite.attack_shield => man_at_arms.sprite.attack_Riposte (renamed from mesmer.sprite.attack_Riposte)

others, such as combat,idle,camp... I change just name from mesmer to man_at_arms (E.G : mesmer.sprite.combat => man_at_arms.sprite.combat)

result is

1) Walk, investigate, camp animation is fine

2) Combat, defend, animation is not working. Above picture is combat idle.

3) When I use Bolster, picture cover whole screen. It displayed as below when I use bolster. And not disappeared until man at arms use other skill.

I attach my task. It looks like that I could not understand your guidance properly. If it's available, would you give me some more advice please? Thx!

1.PNG

3.png

man_at_arms.7z

Edited by sunemperor
40 minutes ago, sunemperor said:

Hi. Sorry but would you give me some more advice please?

I tried to transform Mesmer's skin to Man at arms. I want to change only skin & animation, so I just modify files under mesmer\anim folder, then copy & paste it to man_at_arms\anim folder.

Regarding skill animations, I replaced files as below

* man_at_arms.sprite.attack_mace => man_at_arms.sprite.attack_MindSlash (renamed from mesmer.sprite.attack_MindSlash)

* man_at_arms.sprite.attack_ranged=> man_at_arms.sprite.attack_TimeWarp (renamed from mesmer.sprite.attack_TimeWarp)

* man_at_arms.sprite.attack_shout => man_at_arms.sprite.attack_MindWrack (renamed from mesmer.sprite.attack_MindWrack)

* man_at_arms.sprite.attack_shield => man_at_arms.sprite.attack_Riposte (renamed from mesmer.sprite.attack_Riposte)

others, such as combat,idle,camp... I change just name from mesmer to man_at_arms (E.G : mesmer.sprite.combat => man_at_arms.sprite.combat)

result is

1) Walk, investigate, camp animation is fine

2) Combat, defend, animation is not working. Above picture is combat idle.

3) When I use Bolster, picture cover whole screen. It displayed as below when I use bolster.

I attach my task. It looks like that I could not understand your guidance properly. If it's available, would you give me some more advice please? Thx!

1.PNG

3.png

man_at_arms.7z 25.9 MB · 0 downloads

Can you provide the original skin? I can't find it and am having trouble opening the files you've provided.

Also, you didn't replace the Riposte or Friendly Fire abilities, so that'll cause problems.

Also, Vanilla heroes are hardcoded to demand 4 slots, so copying and pasting the A skin three times is recommended.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Can you provide the original skin? I can't find it and am having trouble opening the files you've provided.

Also, you didn't replace the Riposte or Friendly Fire abilities, so that'll cause problems.

Also, Vanilla heroes are hardcoded to demand 4 slots, so copying and pasting the A skin three times is recommended.

Oh. Sure :) here's a Original Mesmer class. I want to use Mesmer skin for Man_at_arms, but it's not working well..

300 Mesmer.zip

Someone shared two hestrir cove replacers awhile back i didnt know existed, after checking the regular places, kemono and his patreon page i found there hes got exclusice stuff for his patreons, anyone got some of the newer ones? Like the alt versions of his ruins enemies pack or the monster alts hes made?

2 hours ago, sunemperor said:

Oh. Sure :) here's a Original Mesmer class. I want to use Mesmer skin for Man_at_arms, but it's not working well..

300 Mesmer.zip 75.93 MB · 11 downloads

This is a Transformation class that is so bizarre that Dragonbones can't open her animations.

She has three forms, but my inability to preview her animations prevents me from guessing as to their identities.

Put 'display_modifier: .anim_override Mesmer_A' into the .art file below the commonfx line. The other valid targets are B and C forms.

This will tell the game to treat her as being in that form for all her animations.

I don't immediately know what is happening with the Bolster animation. Closer inspection suggests it is a transformation ability of some kind. Maybe the Override will fix it outright, maybe if set to C form specifically.

Also, I just noticed you didn't change any of the FX, which considering Mesmer doesn't use any FX, will cause ghostly FX that doesn't match.

...You sure brought one hell of a class mod forward.