Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, Vuol said:

Hi,

I'm having a weird issue with my save, out of the 4 quests available in the cove, 3 of them are for killing the Accursed One ( Lv 1 / 3 / 5) and the last one is for killing the Siren.

I have already killed the Lvl 1 but the quest is still here (so i shouldn't have the other difficulties available), it happened recently and I don't really knows how.

Anyone knows what could have caused this issue ? Maybe a conflict with another mod (beside skins, I didn't add much to the game recently, and the cove was working fine yersterday).

Accursed one bugged out.png

Have the same issue...it all starts to all locations from lvl 6. Did not investigate much into it yet. Running Lustiest Lair 9.2.

(Same withe the localization error...I even have sometimes a Lustiest Lair boss with missing and at the same time same level with correct localizations.)

6 hours ago, DHS said:

After tinkering a bit turns out this error always comes from lvl 5 quests,, boss maybe?

Someone, somewhere, is using a 'Throw' Fx... well, at least, they're trying to, but they don't have a 'Throw' FX to use.

Game freaks out, CTDs. Odd that it'd only be level 5's. Some unique enemy that only appears there is the culprit, I guess?

The Ghast doesn't use anything like that, I think...

On 8/6/2022 at 8:05 PM, declineX said:

I'd like to change the color of the light meter bar....but I searched for days now and cannot find the right file.

Anyone has an Idea?! Any hint much appreciated!!!

I really hope it is not included into any "colour_grade*.png" but I also tried many of these!

To improve the "Busty Torch Light Indicator" it should look something like this: 

(I only edited the screenshot...not the real file itself ?)

Screenshot 2022-08-06 142604.png

Hmmm.... Well I manage to change it but I don't know how it happened. I was about to give up on the idea then suddenly it just change right after I open the game few days ago. Don't worry its not in the colour_grade.png (Though its easy to change if you have gimp to change it however you want)

But if you want to change it, its in the scripts/raid.lighting.darkest (you change it with notepad+ its free)

change the text within these lines:

camplight_full: .base #ff6a21 .half #495d69 .edge #444b4f
camplight_none: .base #ff6a21 .half #495d69 .edge #444b4f

Afterwards, change the #ff6a21, #495d69 and #444b4f with the hex color that you desire. You can open gimp for reference and see what colors that you prefer.

Here I'll give out one of my edited files if you prefer this type of lighting. This one is edited and you can use it but if you prefer your own then just make a copy and customize it. 

Now like I mentioned before, I'm not entirely sure how or will this even work for you but this how I did it. GL 

raid.lighting.darkest

Edited by LussaVanor
18 hours ago, LussaVanor said:

Hmmm.... Well I manage to change it but I don't know how it happened. I was about to give up on the idea then suddenly it just change right after I open the game few days ago. Don't worry its not in the colour_grade.png (Though its easy to change if you have gimp to change it however you want)

But if you want to change it, its in the scripts/raid.lighting.darkest (you change it with notepad+ its free)

change the text within these lines:

camplight_full: .base #ff6a21 .half #495d69 .edge #444b4f
camplight_none: .base #ff6a21 .half #495d69 .edge #444b4f

Afterwards, change the #ff6a21, #495d69 and #444b4f with the hex color that you desire. You can open gimp for reference and see what colors that you prefer.

Here I'll give out one of my edited files if you prefer this type of lighting. This one is edited and you can use it but if you prefer your own then just make a copy and customize it. 

Now like I mentioned before, I'm not entirely sure how or will this even work for you but this how I did it. GL 

raid.lighting.darkest 1.04 kB · 12 downloads

Very thanks for your reply and hint!!!

Though it did not work in the first place. I tried some workarounds. Like replacing the original file, doing it as a mod, tried it with Lustiest Lair color_grades, new game, old save.

I tried once to let my party camp....and could it be that the light there is bit changed?

Need further investigation :(

Do you have a screenshot of your success?

I am starting to think it cannot be changed, since i think Halftilt of "Lustiest Lair" and the creators of "Vermintide Mod" would also have touched it?!

20 hours ago, Señor Esqueleto said:

Hey, I got the latest Deovolente mod, the Revenge Ronin Class, but her investigate and camp animations are wrong, she is using her camp animation to investigate and idle animation for camp, I checked her files and I don't know what is wrong there, how do I fix this?

20220808215608_1.jpg

20220808221414_1.jpg

Are you using ver 1.1? It's crashing each time she uses her 6th skill.

On 8/10/2022 at 2:14 AM, declineX said:

Very thanks for your reply and hint!!!

Though it did not work in the first place. I tried some workarounds. Like replacing the original file, doing it as a mod, tried it with Lustiest Lair color_grades, new game, old save.

I tried once to let my party camp....and could it be that the light there is bit changed?

Need further investigation :(

Do you have a screenshot of your success?

I am starting to think it cannot be changed, since i think Halftilt of "Lustiest Lair" and the creators of "Vermintide Mod" would also have touched it?!

Here, couldn't believe it myself too when one day it just changed. I was also at the time changing a lot of colors in the colours.darkest to make the entire game purplish (I was also thinking of changing the torch lighting a bit too since I don't like LL torch colors and it only being raw pink). Here I'll post my file and you can poke around its contents and deconstruct it.

Hmmm... you're gonna have to check each lines. Basically, you would know if the string beside it has something to do with the torch when you check its hex color. This was taken on a another file to make sure that it works and its not just exempted on my main save file alone.

image.png.4c71c35eb2b1d9055fdcb5a2dc5b0cd1.png

base.colours.darkest

Edited by LussaVanor
grammar
On 8/8/2022 at 8:20 PM, Señor Esqueleto said:

Hey, I got the latest Deovolente mod, the Revenge Ronin Class, but her investigate and camp animations are wrong, she is using her camp animation to investigate and idle animation for camp, I checked her files and I don't know what is wrong there, how do I fix this?

20220808215608_1.jpg

20220808221414_1.jpg

Who's the character behind Baiken, If I may ask? the one wearing the jacket over her shoulders.

Edited by dakotaraptorsaurus
typo
On 8/9/2022 at 9:20 AM, Señor Esqueleto said:

20220808215608_1.jpg

20220808221414_1.jpg

hahaha i didn't even notice at first time using her and just thought she have a weird investigation animation.

and also here try this i tried fiedling with her anim files and manage to make her investigation animation to work properly, her camp anim though is still busted 

Baiken anim files.rar

baiken invstgt.png

Edited by ranuser
typo*
4 hours ago, ranuser said:

hahaha i didn't even notice at first time using her and just thought she have a weird investigation animation.

and also here try this i tried fiedling with her anim files and manage to make her investigation animation to work properly, her camp anim though is still busted 

Baiken anim files.rar 282.6 kB · 9 downloads

baiken invstgt.png

thanks mate, still wish the camp animation could be fixed.