Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

This is a Transformation class that is so bizarre that Dragonbones can't open her animations.

She has three forms, but my inability to preview her animations prevents me from guessing as to their identities.

Put 'display_modifier: .anim_override Mesmer_A' into the .art file below the commonfx line. The other valid targets are B and C forms.

This will tell the game to treat her as being in that form for all her animations.

I don't immediately know what is happening with the Bolster animation. Closer inspection suggests it is a transformation ability of some kind. Maybe the Override will fix it outright, maybe if set to C form specifically.

Also, I just noticed you didn't change any of the FX, which considering Mesmer doesn't use any FX, will cause ghostly FX that doesn't match.

...You sure brought one hell of a class mod forward.

Oh. IC. So this class is so much complicated to transform to vanilla hero, correct?

Then let me try it myself. I found that someone transform it to Vestal class, so maybe I can refer it

Thanks soooooooooooo much for your kindness! :)

3 minutes ago, sunemperor said:

Oh. IC. So this class is so much complicated to transform to vanilla hero, correct?

Then let me try it myself. I found that someone transform it to Vestal class, so maybe I can refer it

Thanks soooooooooooo much for your kindness! :)

It's not complicated at all, anymore. You used to have to do this whole song and dance to get it to play ball, which can still be used if you want to use multiple animation forms on a single character... But the workaround I gave you will just work without needing skeleton edits.

I should probably add it to the guide, now that I think about it.

If you can't get it to work, I'll come in and take a crack at it. It is sPoOkY that Dragonbones chokes on it, but simple in-game experimentation and some edit-fu can probably sort everything out.

12 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It's not complicated at all, anymore. You used to have to do this whole song and dance to get it to play ball, which can still be used if you want to use multiple animation forms on a single character... But the workaround I gave you will just work without needing skeleton edits.

I should probably add it to the guide, now that I think about it.

If you can't get it to work, I'll come in and take a crack at it. It is sPoOkY that Dragonbones chokes on it, but simple in-game experimentation and some edit-fu can probably sort everything out.

Well noted. Since I'm a beginner for this kind of task, if you update guidance, it'll be very helpful for me.  Thanks!

Sorry but my English skill is not so good. What you mean is that you'll analyze it by software "Dragonbones", and share information, right? It'll be very helpful too. Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, sunemperor said:

Well noted. Since I'm a beginner for this kind of task, if you update guidance, it'll be very helpful for me.  Thanks!

Sorry but my English skill is not so good. What you mean is that you'll analyze it by software "Dragonbones", and share information, right? It'll be very helpful too. Thanks so much!

Sorry, but Dragonbones literally can't open her animations... at all.

If you want me to perform the task for you, I'll be editing the skeletons by turning them into text files, should that be required.

If you want feedback or troubleshooting, I can continue to give that instead if you want it.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Sorry, but Dragonbones literally can't open her animations... at all.

If you want me to perform the task for you, I'll be editing the skeletons by turning them into text files, should that be required.

If you want feedback or troubleshooting, I can continue to give that instead if you want it.

Thanks for your help. You've already done enough for me, so let me try it myself once again and ask you advice if I need. thanks! :)

On 8/13/2022 at 10:13 PM, zone0ze said:

Statuesque Eldritch Altar Replacer mod. Original image from here: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/49303646#1

I think I will be making some more curios and compile them into a single mod before more uploads

eldritch_altar Sample 1.png

eldritch_altar Sample 2.PNG

eldritch_altar Sample 3.png

Statuesque Eldritch Altar.rar 454.34 kB · 104 downloads

I checked the spline of this file, and I think the two conditions do not perfectly overlap (You can see the bottom):

aa1.png.16b72b5f6e31eed48d70d99945784cce.png

So I modified it a little bit:

eldritch_altar.zip

I had downloaded fawn mother replace necromancer and prophet skin and guro arbalest replace madman, but they both have some bug. So I remake the necromancer skin with fawn mother and prophet skin with guro arbalest, then two crypt bosses all have some guro style:

fawn mother - necromancer

necromancer.sprite.attack_melee.png.1e972c3b488407badc94fe2525630f26.png

guro arbalest - prophet

prophet.sprite.attack_debris.png.fb7c9b1e453587f1e27ca21eb5f16127.png

Download (Place them in mods folder. I did not change the names of skill.):

guro crypts boss.zip

On 8/8/2022 at 5:02 PM, Vuol said:

Hi,

I'm having a weird issue with my save, out of the 4 quests available in the cove, 3 of them are for killing the Accursed One ( Lv 1 / 3 / 5) and the last one is for killing the Siren.

I have already killed the Lvl 1 but the quest is still here (so i shouldn't have the other difficulties available), it happened recently and I don't really knows how.

Anyone knows what could have caused this issue ? Maybe a conflict with another mod (beside skins, I didn't add much to the game recently, and the cove was working fine yersterday).

Accursed one bugged out.png

I am pretty sure it is beacuse we did not install the required "Mafe Patch For Quest Generation Issues".

I am doing a fresh run atm to confirm this.

EDIT: The patch greatly changed the spawn rate of LL bosses, but did not resolve the issue.

Still the time I hit lvl 6 ruins these 3 bugged / non-localized quests popped up.

(It counts for all 4 regions btw I know from my last run, but I only did ruins this time)

In the LL mod folder .../campaign/quest i found out that all of the *.quest.plot_quest.json files have some lines beyond the "dungeon_level 1/3/5" wich is "dungeon level 6" and these are repeatable.

So I deleted these lines. And this solved the issue!

Edited by declineX
finished test...and it works as it should be intended imo...without repeatable quests though!