Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

16 minutes ago, Natanil said:

Anyone have the full set of this ectoplasm as Large?

or any other Cute Ectoplasm Large?

The Myconidea_plus Extoplasm are not to my tast.

Porting standard slimes onto the big guy kind of works... but only kind of.

1-1 ports, since they share all the same moves, leave the sprites a little... short? I think I remember it being off-center and annoying, plus not straightforward to fix... in that I haven't fixed it because it was 'good enough.'

ectoplasm_large.rar

This is the eyed, lewd, pregnant version of Jefuty's set. Works really nicely with LL's absorbing slime.

10 hours ago, RanchoRelaxo10 said:

Okay, but I'm too bored to name and individually upload them.

Requested Mods.rar

38 minutes ago, AceGambino said:

Has anyone managed to adapt The Dragon Blood Class mod for a vanilla hero?

I mean, I can do that for you if you want.

...I remember two instances of someone asking me to port her, but neither was a vanilla hero, I think... I can put her anywhere, though functionality will be sacrificed if targeted on the Abomination.

Paint the target, and specify Landed or Flying combat mode.

I'd like to change the color of the light meter bar....but I searched for days now and cannot find the right file.

Anyone has an Idea?! Any hint much appreciated!!!

I really hope it is not included into any "colour_grade*.png" but I also tried many of these!

To improve the "Busty Torch Light Indicator" it should look something like this: 

(I only edited the screenshot...not the real file itself ?)

Screenshot 2022-08-06 142604.png

Edited by declineX
13 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I mean, I can do that for you if you want.

...I remember two instances of someone asking me to port her, but neither was a vanilla hero, I think... I can put her anywhere, though functionality will be sacrificed if targeted on the Abomination.

Paint the target, and specify Landed or Flying combat mode.

Please can you adapt it for the leper? I think you already did it but it had a bug in the walking animation or something

Can someone make this Recolor mod Futa Shieldbreaker Recolor (forcelan) at Darkest Dungeon Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Compatible with this Spirit Lancer https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1390550&key=8aa46446db62ba880fedfe1032fb84e0?

and can someone integrate the futa version of Anaertailins shieldbreaker into this Spirit lancer?https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1390549&key=d9a2275be66d0febdcc986289a74bbc1

would also apreciate it if some of the recolours get the dick.

Edited by Natanil

Hi,

I'm having a weird issue with my save, out of the 4 quests available in the cove, 3 of them are for killing the Accursed One ( Lv 1 / 3 / 5) and the last one is for killing the Siren.

I have already killed the Lvl 1 but the quest is still here (so i shouldn't have the other difficulties available), it happened recently and I don't really knows how.

Anyone knows what could have caused this issue ? Maybe a conflict with another mod (beside skins, I didn't add much to the game recently, and the cove was working fine yersterday).

Accursed one bugged out.png

33 minutes ago, DHS said:

Umm, whenever I go to Cove I got these error messages and crash the game,,

Can those be fixed?

After tinkering a bit turns out this error always comes from lvl 5 quests,, boss maybe?