Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Hello Folks,

i am totally new to this game and play it now for 3 days. Since you are all very activ here, maybe you can help me with a problem. I can´t cure diseases. I can do it with camping skills, but not with the sanitarum (see picture below)

It seems that there is something to "fill in " in the black box below the chart which shows the disease. Or did i have to buy a potion or something like that. A google search just give me explanation about diseases in general and about the camping skills.

image.png.8349235504dcf0aa43c4c0093f527435.png

2 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello Folks,

i am totally new to this game and play it now for 3 days. Since you are all very activ here, maybe you can help me with a problem. I can´t cure diseases. I can do it with camping skills, but not with the sanitarum (see picture below)

It seems that there is something to "fill in " in the black box below the chart which shows the disease. Or did i have to buy a potion or something like that. A google search just give me explanation about diseases in general and about the camping skills.

In the sanitarium, you just have to select which disease you want to cure, that's all.

3 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello Folks,

Just to get it out of the way, have you tried clicking on the disease you wish to cure?  Under normal circumstances, the cost and a confirm box will fill in below the diseases.

4 hours ago, Nefermandias said:

In the sanitarium, you just have to select which disease you want to cure, that's all.

3 hours ago, transmuter said:

Just to get it out of the way, have you tried clicking on the disease you wish to cure?  Under normal circumstances, the cost and a confirm box will fill in below the diseases.

It´s a simple click on the disease, who would thought about that...

I feel so stupid now. Thank you guys very much. :D

5 minutes ago, RUVEL said:

We are no longer serving any files through our network.

Valve cracked down on downloading sites because uploading stuff to the Workshop technically licenses the stuff, so it can't legally be uploaded elsewhere or downloaded without Steam.

Now people HAVE to ask for it. Where have you been?

46 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

We are no longer serving any files through our network.

Valve cracked down on downloading sites because uploading stuff to the Workshop technically licenses the stuff, so it can't legally be uploaded elsewhere or downloaded without Steam.

Now people HAVE to ask for it. Where have you been?

Well... obviously nowhere near https://steamworkshopdownloader.io :D It has been a long time since I last downloaded mods for a game I didn't own. But I think this one does work without any problems but I downloaded only one file so I am not so sure if it is safe and useful http://steamworkshop.download

Hey everyone, I'm just posting this here, It contains the pink provisions that I made back then. 

People are asking me to share them since I post a screenshot here before that has them in it, but I gotta warn you, it's filled with various pngs. Just rename the ones that you prefer to make it permanent. They're a bit of a mess and thats exactly the reason why I don't want them to be released in the first place. 

Disclaimer: Most of those edits are mine, but some are resourced from various mods, like the torchlight and the bandage. Those were combine/edited from AlcorRadiance and Lustiest Lair Trinket.

preview:

Spoiler

image.png.4c71c35eb2b1d9055fdcb5a2dc5b0cd1.png

panels.rar

Edited by LussaVanor
disclaimer