Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

4 hours ago, ranuser said:

hahaha i didn't even notice at first time using her and just thought she have a weird investigation animation.

and also here try this i tried fiedling with her anim files and manage to make her investigation animation to work properly, her camp anim though is still busted 

Baiken anim files.rar 282.6 kB · 9 downloads

baiken invstgt.png

I checked and found that your Baiken.sprite.camp.atlas file is not modified to the corresponding Baiken.sprite.camp.png, it still corresponds to Baiken.sprite.investigate.png.
I modified it a bit to make it correspond, and now its camp animation should work.

Baiken.rar

17 hours ago, LussaVanor said:

Here, couldn't believe it myself too when one day it just changed. I was also at the time changing a lot of colors in the colours.darkest to make the entire game purplish (I was also thinking of changing the torch lighting a bit too since I don't like LL torch colors and it only being raw pink). Here I'll post my file and you can poke around its contents and deconstruct it.

Hmmm... you're gonna have to check each lines. Basically, you would know if the string beside it has something to do with the torch when you check its hex color. This was taken on a another file to make sure that it works and its not just exempted on my main save file alone.

image.png.4c71c35eb2b1d9055fdcb5a2dc5b0cd1.png

base.colours.darkest 38.03 kB · 16 downloads

Yea That's It! You made my day! Very thanks!

Not that I only found the lines for the torch light indicator, but many more can changed there...

So I will throw out some colered themes in the future ;) 

Edited by declineX

Okay, so does anyone have tips for making individuals parts of a sprite more "flesh"-colored. I've been wanting to alter anaertallin's maiden skin for shieldbreaker so that her green thigh-highs are more like her skin. But I haven't a clue how to with just using path with GIMP. If anyone is experienced in sprite editing I would be happy to know how.

shieldbreaker.sprite.attack_expose.png

3 hours ago, dakotaraptorsaurus said:

Okay, so does anyone have tips for making individuals parts of a sprite more "flesh"-colored. I've been wanting to alter anaertallin's maiden skin for shieldbreaker so that her green thigh-highs are more like her skin. But I haven't a clue how to with just using path with GIMP. If anyone is experienced in sprite editing I would be happy to know how.

Use the fuzzy select tool to get a decent grip on most of it, copy them into their own layer, then make more fine-tuning copies to grab edge bits you missed.

The trick is that after clicking, moving your mouse left and right adjusts the threshold for the Fuzzy tool, allowing you to precisely grab the exact pixel threshold to not grab anything you don't want. You can also hold 'Shift' when clicking to add selections and 'Ctrl' to remove them if you want to do it all in one go, which is nice and efficient.

Another fun trick is to take your copied selection, which probably has a bunch of holes in it, select the empty background, invert selection, then Ctrl+C/V the original image to fill the holes.

The actual colors, however... Flesh is tricky, it demands precise coloring and shading to not look wrong.

I tried using the Color Picker tool to grab the hue-saturation-lightness of her skin tone and then Colorize to those values, which doesn't look TERRIBLE...

image.png.aa003108cab1b9ecbf0bba0ebf1187d0.png

...At a distance. Kind of flat up close, though.

It's a really, REALLY good start, though. Flesh is just annoying to color without looking awful. I can't promise it'd look that much better with some extra experimentation, but for like a few minutes time? Devastating progress.

On 7/10/2022 at 12:13 PM, LukeDeVari said:

Small and thin + abs is kinda what I'm into.
Ab definition is more about low body-fat percentage than muscle mass. But not all abs are equal (the contrast in today's art is a case in point).

Also, I can't deal with the fur-face, so... yeah, a blackout is my placeholder.

abomination.sprite.defend.png

Im curious, is the edit nearing completion yet?

10 hours ago, DOther1 said:

Job's done! 18 NSFW skins for the Falconer are now available at NexusMods. Thank you everyone for the early feedback and positive comments, I hope you enjoy the results ^^

Simply hit a like button is not enough, so here goes *smiles*...

Thanks a bunch and extra sweet to have choices in style. All looks superb. Your workload is  much appreciated.

7 minutes ago, zone0ze said:

I tried making a curio mod for eerie coral. Don't know how to fit it into the game though, can someone help? First time modding the game that has something to do with a script.

Well, your image doesn't fit in the vanilla .atlas, so a straight .png replacement is off the table.

You might be able to get away by just editing the vanilla .atlas to fit this new sheet. I'm confident that, at worst, the glow on hover would be misaligned... I think.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Well, your image doesn't fit in the vanilla .atlas, so a straight .png replacement is off the table.

You might be able to get away by just editing the vanilla .atlas to fit this new sheet. I'm confident that, at worst, the glow on hover would be misaligned... I think.

Thanks! It seems to work well enough just messing with .atlas. Now to actually make it so that is can be a standalone mod.
image.png.9a274393b8413b2f41b6a2883bf2fd45.png

38 minutes ago, zone0ze said:

Thanks! It seems to work well enough just messing with .atlas. Now to actually make it so that is can be a standalone mod.

It needs A preview icon and A project.xml file. Copy them from another mod and edit them to match.

The only thing that matters in the project file is the name of the mod, for the purposes of running it locally.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It needs A preview icon and A project.xml file. Copy them from another mod and edit them to match.

The only thing that matters in the project file is the name of the mod, for the purposes of running it locally.

It worked! Well I did accidentally deleted the whole thing once so I just resized it to the original Eerie Coral lol. Anyway here is the credit from where I got the original image from: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/41204599 Should be working with extracting into mod folder. Mod name is Statuesque Coral.

Coral__Sample.PNG

Coral__Sample2.png

Statuesque Coral.rar

On 8/11/2022 at 7:47 AM, ro5960015 said:

I checked and found that your Baiken.sprite.camp.atlas file is not modified to the corresponding Baiken.sprite.camp.png, it still corresponds to Baiken.sprite.investigate.png.
I modified it a bit to make it correspond, and now its camp animation should work.

Baiken.rar 8.2 MB · 111 downloads

the previous change by @ro5960015 was to make the atlas file for camp actually use investigate. for some reason the class seems to be calling the camp animation when investigating and swapping the contents of the atlases for camp to refer to investigate does fix the problem for investigating. camping still uses the idle and i haven't had the chance to test possibly fking around with that atlas file yet (like hard swapping it with camp and whether or not that kills the regular idle animation).

1 hour ago, zone0ze said:

Making another Curio, this time an Eldritch Altar. The original has blood pouring on it so I tried that but it came off a little weird. Which version do you guys think is the best?

Eldritch Altar All Var.PNG

Love it!...but for the activated one i think the white version should be it...

Nice job!

Edited by declineX
On 8/9/2022 at 9:20 AM, Señor Esqueleto said:

Hey, I got the latest Deovolente mod, the Revenge Ronin Class, but her investigate and camp animations are wrong, she is using her camp animation to investigate and idle animation for camp, I checked her files and I don't know what is wrong there, how do I fix this?

20220808215608_1.jpg

20220808221414_1.jpg

here's deovolente updated baiken with fixed invetigate and camp anim

Baiken Beta1.3.zip