Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=darkest&no=210757 in this link I founded  what I think is a list of class mods names (you can see for example hepvier and earth enchanter and also sorrow healer) but most of these names are unknown to em, do you guys have some  info on all the other names? I'm hoping those are also nsfw or at least sfw mods that are still in that kind of style

혹시나 이 모드를 만든 모더의 주소가 궁금한 이들에게

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Child_Of_Catyieun/myworkshopfiles/?appid=262060

워매야

대사들을 보니까 어둠의 심장이 [네 조물주에게 오라]그걸 쓸때 이 sharpshooter를 고르면 옆에있는 동료들이 가지 말라거나 님 미친듯 이라거나 라는 등

이 sharpshooter가 가려는 걸 막거나 격려하는 듯 말하는 게 장난아니게 많더라고

바닐라 캐릭부터

Divinity

swordswoman

Castro

Necromancer

Vampire Saint

Succubus

Healer (동일 모더가 만듬 Sorrow Healer인거 같아)

Hepiver Nygat (동일 모더가 만들었어)

Lamia

Bartender

Astrologer

Storm Enchanter

Master Of Waves

Earth Enchanter (동일 모더가 만들었어)

Envoy

Dragon Within

Boulevardier

Metal Enchanter

Regiciders Warrior

Regiciders Agent

2 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

Lamia is a Marvin Seo class, so you should know that one as his classes are pretty well known. Though I don't know if his classes have NSFW skins.
Succubus though does, I have it.

so the post wasn't talking just about the mods made by the author of earth enchanter class, since it's in korean I didn't have a clue as to what was the subject of the topic to begin with

13 minutes ago, takumibelmont said:

so the post wasn't talking just about the mods made by the author of earth enchanter class, since it's in korean I didn't have a clue as to what was the subject of the topic to begin with

Nope, I'm not sure what the connection is. Marvin Seo, 首席汉化师 爱德华, CarnifeX, etc. All different mod authors made those. I'm not sure as to the subject either besides the talk of the class it focuses on I guess.

1 minute ago, tigresslion said:

Nope, I'm not sure what the connection is. Marvin Seo, 首席汉化师 爱德华, CarnifeX, etc. All different mod authors made those. I'm not sure as to the subject either besides the talk of the class it focuses on I guess.

do you know if the author of earth enchanter made new classes or if he made an update for her?

9 minutes ago, takumibelmont said:

do you know if the author of earth enchanter made new classes or if he made an update for her?

They did the Swordmaiden Pearl which is really pretty but it's SFW. Not sure if it's English though either. To my knowledge Earth Enchanter is still classified as beta.

5 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

They did the Swordmaiden Pearl which is really pretty but it's SFW. Not sure if it's English though either. To my knowledge Earth Enchanter is still classified as beta.

oh yeah I already own that one, so earth enchanter will get new updates in the future?

6 minutes ago, takumibelmont said:

oh yeah I already own that one, so earth enchanter will get new updates in the future?

Unfortunately, 0 idea.

1 hour ago, Doodlecute said:

The pelagic priestess is a class. Its a fairly solid healer. But its not the skin you linked that's the hell priestess. The pelagic one looks like this.

shaman.sprite.ranged.png

Just incase anyone was looking for them. As Flight225 had forgotten the class, maybe someone else has too haha.

Own, nice discovers this day, anyone have the NSFW skins of Child_of_Catyieun, specifically the Eart_Enchanter, Swordmaiden, sorrow_healer, skadi and the hepvier, more lewd edits (not necessarily NSFW) are welcome too.

And sorry if my english is confuses

9 minutes ago, Matface said:

Own, nice discovers this day, anyone have the NSFW skins of Child_of_Catyieun, specifically the Eart_Enchanter, Swordmaiden, sorrow_healer, skadi and the hepvier, more lewd edits (not necessarily NSFW) are welcome too.

And sorry if my english is confuses

I've included the NSFW Earth Enchancter. I wonder these too, I'd love Swordmaiden, Sorrow, Skadi, etc. 

2 Questions;
~Are paywalled / patreon skin shares frowned upon here?
~How do you all mod nudes, like do you guys do digital art? Find online stuff and just use some filters and merging and magic and all. I see a lot of good mods I'd like - Extra Trinket, Pet Cemetery, Sunsword, etc but they seem to need some 'modifying' haha.

Earth_Enchanter.rar

27 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

2 Questions;
~How do you all mod nudes, like do you guys do digital art? Find online stuff and just use some filters and merging and magic and all. I see a lot of good mods I'd like - Extra Trinket, Pet Cemetery, Sunsword, etc but they seem to need some 'modifying' haha.

Sharing paid content is *banned. Advertising is frowned.

...It's not THAT strictly enforced, a common play is to share paid content for a day and then take down the link, anyone who misses it has to then ask so they can get a direct DM with the stuff in private.

Pet Cemetery and Sunsword Isles are difficult for the sheer specifics of their monsters. I have made a whole set for the Mountian, by taking similar skins, preferably alternates I don't use, and then color-shifting them to fit the snowy blue landscape. As always, ask and you shall receive.

As for technical ability... Oh boy, time to step on some toes.

Some of the more high-profile artists poke their heads in from time to time, like Xelsword and Alcor, but they usually ask for feedback or provide insight into their work. Alcor takes Patreon requests almost exclusively, and don't you dare distract Xelsword... But they also have taken Patreon requests in recorded memory, though it was a limited thing I think.

Nora and Balgin have some level of artistic ability and class construction. The latter usually pops up like Beetlejuice whenever Twilight Knight is mentioned, while the former likes popping up every so often to share some new furry skin they've drawn. Both can... probably be successfully asked for help.

Finally, there's Dan and myself, whose artistic abilities lay with simple recoloring and data editing. Dan's better at it, while I'm on public record as being up for anything people ask me to do, within reason.

There's also plenty of people who popped up with some one-off edit they shared before vanishing, so just making an open request out here may return some echoes.

2 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Nora and Balgin have some level of artistic ability and class construction. The latter usually pops up like Beetlejuice whenever Twilight Knight is mentioned, while the former likes popping up every so often to share some new furry skin they've drawn. Both can... probably be successfully asked for help.

Thankyou.

Actually I'm usually checking for updates on the YPS thread for Skyrim but I do check the Darkest Dungeon threads as well from time to time.

But since you mentioned a Knight.....

joust.gif.37994d869b21cd68900fcc962df6e584.gif

She's a long way from being finished. She's even less finished than the Dwarf. She's also not my mod but I'm collaborating on her. She'll be released when she's good and ready.

Since I made a rookie error and didn't organize anything, and am now organizing 300 .rars/7zs I've come to realize the error of my way and I can't find a base class. 
I have this in my mods as Exile Reaver - which I think is the Anaertalin Hellion mod or w.e. but this is a standalone class. I thought it may have been for the reaver on steam, or nexus, or whichever, but the skill names don't match up?

Figured it out. Paradox Class.

image.png.3c6cb4972a1ecca847165ba572c46c19.png
image.png.c2691e5711026f4176e3ef9ee5ee6ea3.png

Edited by tigresslion
No longer needed.
6 hours ago, tigresslion said:

I've included the NSFW Earth Enchancter. I wonder these too, I'd love Swordmaiden, Sorrow, Skadi, etc. 

2 Questions;

Earth_Enchanter.rar 47.73 MB · 32 downloads

Not wanting to sound rude, but what is different between this enchanter and the one on steam? both have the same level of lewdness. Or I am missing something (like usual).

12 hours ago, Tsuyukami said:

Not wanting to sound rude, but what is different between this enchanter and the one on steam? both have the same level of lewdness. Or I am missing something (like usual).

Likely nothing. The problem with Steam is that there's many mods that don't have the page blurred then give an 18+ agreement before opening - so people may assume they're not the NSFW and will just ignore it and go look elsewhere. But then the opposite happens too and they give the 18+ pages to perfectly SFW skins too. So I can see some people being put off not wanting to waste time downloading and checking through files since they can't tag stuff properly, and ask on a forum like this.

---

Double checked; this is Dan's edit. So likely a few updates or changes were done to it. 

Edited by tigresslion
Update.
On 5/12/2022 at 3:35 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Earth Enchanter? She's really strong, but you took Draconblood. Don't be fooled by her A form, her B form earns her entry on this list.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2289239469&searchtext=earth+enchanter

Drowner, unless you saw her and decided not to because of warnings of instability.

I think Dan's version is most stable? Direct linking will annoy him, which is enough for me to just tell you to look for it.

Tifa, if you don't mind the obvious crossover. She's a Profligate in spirit.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1133384392&searchtext=

The Crystalline Herald has decent artwork.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2296917572&searchtext=

Spirit Lancer has a good nude skin. A futa version, too, found in the second link.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1984808265&searchtext=

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/808?tab=files

MP40 has good nude skins. I think they were made for the Arbalest version and then backported onto the original class, so weirdness may arise. The link is to the actual class, the skins live on this thread somewhere.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2537722480&searchtext=

The Yama Class has good artwork. I have bad feelings about her due to her boss being UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT, but her artwork's still good.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2737755599&searchtext=

The Qipaofox class is fun. She has two versions, the normal version and the NSFW version. This imparts gameplay changes as well as new artwork... I think, I've never played the normal version.

I wasn't able to find her in Nexus, Steam, or a quick search of this thread, so just have her why not. class-qipaofox nsfw edition.zip

Finally, I personally have ported the Highwayman, Plague Doctor, and Crusader onto the Baron, Apothecary, and Twilight Knight, in order to save fun skins from the oncoming Xelsword overwrite. Share on request.

Hey, developer behind the Qipao NSFW here, thanks for the shout-out. We’re actually days away from releasing a massive rework/expansion for her, under her new name, The Vixen. Tons of new content plus all new *new* sprites and animations. It’ll be on Workshop and Nexus.

On 5/12/2022 at 7:32 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Perfectly stable, she's just absolutely bonkers powerful. Like, 1-shot her own party when Wololo'ed powerful. BE CAREFUL if running Lustiest Lair... assuming you aren't running a version that allows picking of the Slaver's yoink, which at that point, why even bother?

Holy crap you weren't kidding that the Earth Enchanter is ridiculously OP.  Decided to try her out and yeah, she is on the level of one-shotting an entire enemy formation, at least at level 0.  Dunno how she scales up when considering Champion dungeons and the like.

Noticed my Fungal Bloat does this - but *only* the combat/Idle in combat skin. The attacking and defending are fine. It's the NSFW Mushroom Girl kind. Anyone have a working one?
image.png.95349c050660119fd88c19dba14a5bfc.png
My Bone Altar does it too, it's supposed to be (image below) but it's just white jambles. Anyone got a working one?
image.png.4ce3513bb5e8458c02c530da66388305.png

ALso, thought I'd put up my help seeing everyone here does too. I hate downloading massive 6gb class/skin packs. So I seperated mine into seperate entries. It's literally just collections of Dans, Anaertailins, Xelsword, Alcor, Nora's team, and all the other contributors I've found throughout these pages, some I found elsewhere, and some alternates I've found.

My collection I've uploaded has (All these are NSFW):
All of Xelswords current skins., Abigail (Class/Skin), Building Upgrade Icons, Butcher Skins, Chaplain Skins, Draconblood Skins, Dragon Mistress Skins, Drowner Skins, Duchess Skins, Earth Enchanter (Class + Skins), Fool Skins, Guqin Skins, Harlot Skins, Herald Skins, Hierophant Skins, Kunoichi Skins, Lamia Skins, Lilith Skins, Lucia Skins, Lupine (Class + Skins), MP40 Skins, Nicorote Skins, Omenseeker, Panel Replacements, Paradox Skins, Pelagic Priestess (Class+Skins), Piglet Skins, Qipaofox Skins, Seidoreiseijyo/Sex Slave (Class+Skins), Sorceress (Class+Skins), Spirit Lancer Skins, Crystalline Herald (Class+Skins), Fawn (Class+Skins), Hollow Skins, Hood Skins, Offering Skins, Shrapnel Skins, Succubus Skins, Tusk Skins, Viper Skins, Tifa Skins, WitchLibra (Class+Skins)

I tried to not include stuff that was paywalled or not publicly shared. So if I step on some toes with the above, just drop a DM I'll remove it from the list. 

I have Monsters and Town, but the Monsters are the compilation of everyones work you find throughout here. Towns have a lot so I'll post a screen of what the majority of the style is, I'm not sure who the author was for this one.
image.png.3a11404f07baf19fa16f12b6df4f1f74.png

I'm still updating my list I'll list another batch in the future of my updates i've gathered. If I can save someone hours of perusing sites like I did, then I'll be happy haha.