Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

So, it turns out the Wildlander Warhawk is a Transformation Monster, which means her Combat sprite needed fixing to work properly. 

Fifteen hundred people have downloaded my Vvulf replacement, and not ONE of you has complained.

Vvulf('s men) to Wildlander(s) replacement.rar 15 MB · 24 downloads

...To be fair, I didn't find out by fighting Vvulf. I found out by fighting the Cannon.

Wildlander Cannon.rar 9.42 MB · 22 downloads

Check that one off the list. Soon we'll only have one viable Boss left to replace... Excluding the Darkest Dungeon.

I know the necromancer does not have a personal replacement, he's using the fawn broodmother for now. The Siren have either a chibi skin or a single attack one. The Crew don't have anything the last time I saw. I'm missing something? Sorry i'm just curious, also thank for your work.

3 hours ago, Tsuyukami said:

I know the necromancer does not have a personal replacement, he's using the fawn broodmother for now. The Siren have either a chibi skin or a single attack one. The Crew don't have anything the last time I saw. I'm missing something? Sorry i'm just curious, also thank for your work.

On the last page, though it's just concept art... fOr nOw.

On 5/6/2022 at 1:13 PM, Hentai Genia said:

I'm working on a lewd drowned boss replacer. If you have suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me : ) ! I still didn't do much. Lines are weird because I'm working with multiples layers and didn't add color yet.

image.png.af8cc89369ffe99fb413c3b5c0d11761.png

Also, the Cannon and Vvulf don't have their own skins either, I ported the WildLander Warhawk onto the Cannon and Yakou's Brigand Blood onto Vvulf... which I don't think anyone's asked me to share yet, but whatever.

Oh, and I am indeed looking at the Siren. Her Allure sprite or out-of-place Shante artwork is NOT proper coverage.

Edited by Fasterflight225
14 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Also, the Cannon and Vvulf don't have their own skins either, I ported the WildLander Warhawk onto the Cannon and Yakou's Brigand Blood onto Vvulf... which I don't think anyone's asked me to share yet, but whatever.

Oh, and I am indeed looking at the Siren. Her Allure sprite or out-of-place Shante artwork is NOT proper coverage.

Think the new Lustiest Lair boss (the priest with the double cock gargoile) could be adapted for the necromancer? It's the closest we got until now.

24 minutes ago, Tsuyukami said:

Think the new Lustiest Lair boss (the priest with the double cock gargoile) could be adapted for the necromancer? It's the closest we got until now.

You want to shove a 3-size WIP boss into a 1-size slot and have it literally spawn new minions? I mean, you could, but why. The Fawn Mother is such a better fit.

11 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You want to shove a 3-size WIP boss into a 1-size slot and have it literally spawn new minions? I mean, you could, but why. The Fawn Mother is such a better fit.

I meant only the priestess not the gargoile. Since she's the only mage-like enemy we have to use for the necromancer.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Indeed I will upload a replacement for the drowned boss in few days. I'm working on the animation right now. Still some edits to finish. And I might go for another boss replacement afterwards, if you liked this one ^^.

Edited by Hentai Genia
1 hour ago, Tsuyukami said:

I meant only the priestess not the gargoile. Since she's the only mage-like enemy we have to use for the necromancer.

Better fit, at least on par with the Fawn Mother. Still WIP with her scale shenanigans.

...I just realized you're probably asking for the port, instead of suggesting it as a general replacement whenever someone asks for a full list. Yeah, I can do that, sure.

20 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

So, it turns out the Wildlander Warhawk is a Transformation Monster, which means her Combat sprite needed fixing to work properly. 

Fifteen hundred people have downloaded my Vvulf replacement, and not ONE of you has complained.

Vvulf('s men) to Wildlander(s) replacement.rar 15 MB · 60 downloads

...To be fair, I didn't find out by fighting Vvulf. I found out by fighting the Cannon.

Wildlander Cannon.rar 9.42 MB · 56 downloads

Check that one off the list. Soon we'll only have one viable Boss left to replace... Excluding the Darkest Dungeon.

Wait, who do we have left?

45 minutes ago, fubalnut said:

Wait, who do we have left?

The Siren, sOmEhOw. You'd think she'd be first, but nope. Last.

The Flesh has technical problems involving its Transformation FX, and if you mess it up, it turns invisible after the first transformation.

The Darkest Dungeon is scary, and it makes thematic sense that the enemies in there would remain their original forms.

...That's just bosses, by the way. For normal monsters, we're missing the Squiffy Ghast... And DD2 monsters.

There's still the theory that a Jester skin could be used, Xelsword or otherwise... But he's not common enough that he DEMANDS fixing in such a half-assed manner.

Of course, DD2 is under NO such obligations, and any Beast approximations will fall flat on their face. It's just such a tight themeing that you can't really get away with pale-pink Shrieklings and Hounds... Plus, you know, visible for one SINGLE mission without that post-content mod... which quickly stuffs your roster full of broken heroes, but I digress.

Hey guys, I'm new to the modding community. I've spent a week combing through here, nexus, steam, etc. I spent hours and set everything up. I have so much thanks for EVERYONE in all of this community of DD ! Thanks to everyone! I did come across 2 problems and a question;

When running the Weald dungeon I have an enemy called "Fungal Scratcher" that is just a jumble of graphics, so I know the file is messed up. But no matter where I look, search, or anything my Darkest Dungeon folder has NO fungal scratcher folder... is it under a different name? Did I somehow lose it?

Also, there's a class - The Spirit Lancer - that I found a Beautiful skin here and from Dan, but Spirit Lancer crashes my game whenever I check the charater sheet, is there a fix for it ?

And for my question; I saw Dan had a beautiful Sorceress skin and all, but it's a reskin I think or more skins w.e. but it doesn't have the base class and it's not on Steam anymore I don't think. Is there anywhere to get the Sorceress class to go with Dans Skins? 

2 hours ago, tigresslion said:

Hey guys, I'm new to the modding community. I've spent a week combing through here, nexus, steam, etc. I spent hours and set everything up. I have so much thanks for EVERYONE in all of this community of DD ! Thanks to everyone! I did come across 2 problems and a question;

When running the Weald dungeon I have an enemy called "Fungal Scratcher" that is just a jumble of graphics, so I know the file is messed up. But no matter where I look, search, or anything my Darkest Dungeon folder has NO fungal scratcher folder... is it under a different name? Did I somehow lose it?

Also, there's a class - The Spirit Lancer - that I found a Beautiful skin here and from Dan, but Spirit Lancer crashes my game whenever I check the charater sheet, is there a fix for it ?

And for my question; I saw Dan had a beautiful Sorceress skin and all, but it's a reskin I think or more skins w.e. but it doesn't have the base class and it's not on Steam anymore I don't think. Is there anywhere to get the Sorceress class to go with Dans Skins? 

This is the original mod I believe... You'll just have to overwrite it with Dan's stuff 1206356116_remod_sorceress.raw.download.zip

Also The Spirit Lancer works perfectly here, unless you installed it wrong somehow it has to be a conflict on your end I think.

29 minutes ago, evilbbq said:

This is the original mod I believe... You'll just have to overwrite it with Dan's stuff 1206356116_remod_sorceress.raw.download.zip

Also The Spirit Lancer works perfectly here, unless you installed it wrong somehow it has to be a conflict on your end I think.

That's the Sorceress one, thanks ! I wanted to use the Anaertailin (Hopefully didn't spell that wrong) skins as I really like their work. 

As for the Spirit Lancer, it's the one I got from Steam - the "Spirit Lancer - [REUPLOAD]" even some of the comments say 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1984808265

I'm sadly going to have to unsubscribe from this mod as it crashes whenever I open her character sheet. I'd be thankful if someone could let me know when this is fixed. Thank you!

Is this the wrong Spirit Lancer ? I downloaded that, then overwrote onto it with the fairy-ish a few pages back or so.

12 hours ago, tigresslion said:

Fungal Scratcher is referred to as fungal_bloat in the files.

Modding Q;
Earlier in this thread they had seidoreiseijyo from that chinese (?) and the Eng TL, I downloaded it and installed it - which is done as a DLC. I later realized that this replaces the Vestal class, it no longer shows up and when starting a new game, you get a Plague Doctor and the seidoreiseijyo class.

Though, when downloaded through Dan, it's done as a Mod which no longer replaces the Vestal class. Since I have about 12ish class mods I picked up from this lovely site - is there a way to tell if any of the mods are replacing a base class ? I want to use all the classes, but it'd be a shame if one was being prevented from being replaced with a mod class. Or is it only DLC that can replace classes ?

Edit: I'll include an image of my Mod folder - I wanted to collect as much Female, NSFW classes as I could that works with game, so the new ones. It's why I left out some great classes I've seen haha. I'm probably missing a few nsfw classes though.
[I know I have two Pets 2, but I can't remember which is the one in my loaded mod and am afraid to delete one haha.]
image.png.d8f69e63d9bcbd03826599f84c1ff63b.png

Edited by tigresslion
Added an image. Solved issues.
35 minutes ago, BIG ROOK said:

God i almost wish that the game had less classes so Xel would properly start working on enemies

Hahaha, nice one! I also want to get my hands on those cuties~

Then again, Xelsword is almost done with the Antiquarian, so now only Arbalest and Musketeer are left.

I saw a steam guide once, I forgot where it was and I'm wanting to know how - how to transfer character sprites. There are some base classes, and then new classes that don't have NSFW skins but I want to transfer them to that. It didn't seem too tricky
I know (No transformation classes) it goes something like this:
~Class A (The class to have the skins rewritten) rename all the donor’s .atlas and .skel files of Class A to match Class B (The one with the skins to copy over).
~Rename the classname_# folders, the roster portraits inside them, and the guild background.
~You’ll want to open up the .art files of both Class A and B, and replace the Class A .anim, .fx, and .targchestfx entries with the Class B.

I don't plan on changing sounds, transformations, or animation. So is there anything else I need to do to transfer over a skin set to match? I don't want those blackscreens with error text haha.

51 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Hahaha, nice one! I also want to get my hands on those cuties~

Then again, Xelsword is almost done with the Antiquarian, so now only Arbalest and Musketeer are left.

Go figure, my two favorite ones that not many people like due to their abilities are last to be done lol.

3 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

Go figure, my two favorite ones that not many people like due to their abilities are last to be done lol.

Personally I love the Musketeer vanilla skin but I find the Abalest's extremly ugly so I'll be happy when there will be a replacer.

4 hours ago, tigresslion said:

I saw a steam guide once, I forgot where it was and I'm wanting to know how - how to transfer character sprites. There are some base classes, and then new classes that don't have NSFW skins but I want to transfer them to that. It didn't seem too tricky
I know (No transformation classes) it goes something like this:
~Class A (The class to have the skins rewritten) rename all the donor’s .atlas and .skel files of Class A to match Class B (The one with the skins to copy over).
~Rename the classname_# folders, the roster portraits inside them, and the guild background.
~You’ll want to open up the .art files of both Class A and B, and replace the Class A .anim, .fx, and .targchestfx entries with the Class B.

I don't plan on changing sounds, transformations, or animation. So is there anything else I need to do to transfer over a skin set to match? I don't want those blackscreens with error text haha.

Yes, that's all correct, though I recently found a trick that makes renaming animations stupid easy. I should update that section...

If you have any trouble, feel free to ask and I'll do it for you.