Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, tigresslion said:

This disappearance only happens after the battle is won, and before the rewards are displayed. 
I did install LL today to give it a whirl, I didn't know there is a Common Crashes patch! I will look into that asap haha.

Just looked at it, it's not during any capturing - it happens with any battle periodically. Shrooms, Wild Dogs, etc.

...Could they be transformation classes whose transform animation is borking?

When Anaertailin failed to replace the flesh, they drew the Maw section, but when the Flesh transformed, the Maw became invisible. Some issue with the Transformation sprite, which is a single animation in a public directory, allowing all four parts to call for it.

When a Transformation character ends a battle in a non-standard state, they engage an emergency revert back to their original form, after the battle is over but before the rewards appear. Could this be a similar error occurring?

Position wouldn't matter, but you did say it was happening to multiple characters...

If it's the same error, then exiting to the menu and then loading back in would make them reappear.

-Oh, and the Common Crashes patch re-works the LL bosses that grab people by giving them a permanent stun instead of being removed from the board like the Hag or Fanatic.

LL's developed a bunch of kinks as it was updated. I've seen two monsters eat a single person at the same time, and when they spit her up, the fourth rank was empty, while the Hero was shoved into the Fifth rank!

It's a band-aid fix to patch the problem while the actual error is being worked on... I assume. Quirks relating to specific town activities have been disabled due to hotfix for like, three or four builds now.

Edited by Fasterflight225
31 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

...Could they be transformation classes whose transform animation is borking?

When Anaertailin failed to replace the flesh, they drew the Maw section, but when the Flesh transformed, the Maw became invisible. Some issue with the Transformation sprite, which is a single animation in a public directory, allowing all four parts to call for it.

When a Transformation character ends a battle in a non-standard state, they engage an emergency revert back to their original form, after the battle is over but before the rewards appear. Could this be a similar error occurring?

Position wouldn't matter, but you did say it was happening to multiple characters...

If it's the same error, then exiting to the menu and then loading back in would make them reappear.

-Oh, and the Common Crashes patch re-works the LL bosses that grab people by giving them a permanent stun instead of being removed from the board like the Hag or Fanatic.

LL's developed a bunch of kinks as it was updated. I've seen two monsters eat a single person at the same time, and when they spit her up, the fourth rank was empty, while the Hero was shoved into the Fifth rank!

It's a band-aid fix to patch the problem while the actual error is being worked on... I assume. Quirks relating to specific town activities have been disabled due to hotfix for like, three or four builds now.

It's happened to the Hellion, Vestal, Jester, and Shieldbreaker now. When I quit to Main Menu and reload the file, it reloads it to the move before the enemy died. So then I kill it, and someone will disappear again. It's a weird loop haha. I'll mess around when I get back from Vacation haha. If anything, I'll just do the localization files, and the trinkets - just to modify the base stuff for fun, and not do the full LL. haha.

3 hours ago, Soft_Scales said:

Funny you should mention that...

kobold.sprite.afflicted.preview.png

Two very important questions! 
first! when it will be ready? (since it's only a image instead of a link tells me it's in the making)

second! it's lewd? (very important question)

7 hours ago, Soft_Scales said:

Funny you should mention that...

kobold.sprite.afflicted.preview.png

Good job man. I also wondering how far is it in development? Do you already have rigged animations or just static art? Don't like this cap tbh, but by look I can only imagine its some kind of engineer/mechanic so it's probably in theme. I hope this class have high trap disarm, increase gem stacking or get bonus gem find

Edited by incesikurity
46 minutes ago, Tsuyukami said:

I just heard that exists a another version of lustiest lair (the bestiaity one aparently) anyone know where I can find it?

It lives here, on this site.

The bestiality content cut from the Nexus release is a Wield-exclusive Rabid Hound Trainer miniboss and a common (but mostly Warrens) Stallion enemy... Off the top of my head. I think.

11 hours ago, Tsuyukami said:

Two very important questions! 
first! when it will be ready? (since it's only a image instead of a link tells me it's in the making)

second! it's lewd? (very important question)

8 hours ago, incesikurity said:

Good job man. I also wondering how far is it in development? Do you already have rigged animations or just static art? Don't like this cap tbh, but by look I can only imagine its some kind of engineer/mechanic so it's probably in theme. I hope this class have high trap disarm, increase gem stacking or get bonus gem find

Beta is starting very soon since my group just released our previous mod. It’ll be posted here when it does. We’re not a particularly fast dev team though, last class was in dev for about a year. 

Our team’s lore position at the moment is she’s too dumb to have sex. That’s somewhat subject to change but she’s not going to be overly lewd like the Vixen is. She does have a fat ass though, as all Kobolds should. It’s…accentuated in most of her sprites.

She does have great trap disarm, bonus gem stacking and finding, as well as some unique things to find. She’s a miner, cartographer, and geologist, in her own…unique Koboldish interpretation of those fields of study.

12 hours ago, Soft_Scales said:

Beta is starting very soon since my group just released our previous mod. It’ll be posted here when it does. We’re not a particularly fast dev team though, last class was in dev for about a year. 

Our team’s lore position at the moment is she’s too dumb to have sex. That’s somewhat subject to change but she’s not going to be overly lewd like the Vixen is. She does have a fat ass though, as all Kobolds should. It’s…accentuated in most of her sprites.

She does have great trap disarm, bonus gem stacking and finding, as well as some unique things to find. She’s a miner, cartographer, and geologist, in her own…unique Koboldish interpretation of those fields of study.

That alone makes her very interesting, like a rival to the Antiquarian, just way more innocent. No offense but i'm anxious to see this innocense be destroyed by the lustiest lair machinations. It will be a "nude" version?

Edited by Tsuyukami