Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Is there an easy way to match this fade effect used here? I'm bad at paint etc. Niur has a guild header for Ina, but not Gura, Ame, Calli, or Kiara. It looks like he took the attack animation and just added the fade on. Alternatively, if someone has those custom headers and is willing to share, that would be amazing.

image.png.0b80870a7aaaa4882b67909118769260.png

6 hours ago, CranberryExtract said:

Thought I might throw in my (layman) two cents. I love the front half, but the way it connects to the back half seems a bit odd to me (two curvy asses leading into each other maybe), though I'm sure others enjoy it. But I like the centaur design; if the back half weren't there, it wouldn't be as cool or fit as well in two enemy slots. What if it were something like...

519618782_bifurcatedrefractedhorse.png.27c718cadd3857964876e97e4743227b.png

It lets the curvy front half breathe, preserves the centaur aspect, and also emphasizes the floaty-broken-crystal-mutation-theme endemic in the farmstead. From a lore perspective I imagine a centaur/plowhorse got split in half and the magically connected front half's crystals said 'we're kinda bipedal now, huh?' and mutated including genitalia.  

It's probably out of left field and I'm not sure how coherent or feasible it is, but I felt compelled to share my idea anyway.  Regardless, all your designs have been awesome to see lately.

Absolutely genius!
This way we can have best of the both world - cute anthro horse lady and the double slot!
And it removes the "two vaginas" problem - you can imagine this monster as two entities.
I think your idea is perfect, let's hope Xelsword gives this one another look.

15 hours ago, XelswordArt said:

I did actually do that kind of design initially. I decided to change it for a couple of reasons, primarily because it felt too different, also it is a 2 tile enemy. Doing the more centaur like design felt more appropriate.

I would love to see more perspectives on this though! Like I have said in the past none of these designs are final until the actual mod is made.

There's already been said so much about this concept, and i have to say i love the way it is as Zentaur-like ? The front is stunning and also love the back, i personaly would like to have the vagine still in the front too 

16 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

An absolutely stunning concept for the Plow Horse monster from the Farmstead by Xelsword!
854021993_PlowHorse.png.23f798ddd2f51dbe744b7fbdce8c8dee.png

I gotta say, I'm very happy about the front part of this abomination, but conflicted about its hindquarters.
Do you think it could work as an anthro horse lady instead? See my edit under the spoiler:

Hide contents

895661303_PlowHorseidea.png.ed99ccc1cf6fcd8119bee7f1e3fe8455.png

I  like the initial centaur design more but the "horse" portion of the torso I think needs to be bigger, it feels too thin.

19 hours ago, XelswordArt said:

Having given it more thought I am starting to lean more towards this, for now I will leave it as is though, when I actually get to making the mod I might tweak it.

Sorry about the double post.

Personally, I think the design is perfectly fine as is.
I do lean more towards the segmented body approach as that's more in the spirit of things, making the centaur more human would be a huge mistake.

On 5/4/2022 at 5:01 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

An absolutely stunning concept for the Plow Horse monster from the Farmstead by Xelsword!
854021993_PlowHorse.png.23f798ddd2f51dbe744b7fbdce8c8dee.png

I gotta say, I'm very happy about the front part of this abomination, but conflicted about its hindquarters.
Do you think it could work as an anthro horse lady instead? See my edit under the spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

895661303_PlowHorseidea.png.ed99ccc1cf6fcd8119bee7f1e3fe8455.png

I have to say, this time, I really do like the original Xelsword version.
I prefer it to be a single entity, like the original. And having a centaur instead of a two-legged girl is a nice change and add variety.

I fully approve!

P.s. man, you guys are good at editing! this is a truly a cultured and capable comunity ;)

Edited by LArcEnL1
On 5/4/2022 at 11:26 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

Absolutely genius!
This way we can have best of the both world - cute anthro horse lady and the double slot!
And it removes the "two vaginas" problem - you can imagine this monster as two entities.
I think your idea is perfect, let's hope Xelsword gives this one another look.

I mean...two vaginas isn't necessarily a problem, lol. We're talking about a mutant centaur here. I wouldn't get too bogged down on the fuckable hole count.

On 5/5/2022 at 12:15 AM, CranberryExtract said:

Thought I might throw in my (layman) two cents. I love the front half, but the way it connects to the back half seems a bit odd to me (two curvy asses leading into each other maybe), though I'm sure others enjoy it. But I like the centaur design; if the back half weren't there, it wouldn't be as cool or fit as well in two enemy slots. What if it were something like...

519618782_bifurcatedrefractedhorse.png.27c718cadd3857964876e97e4743227b.png

It lets the curvy front half breathe, preserves the centaur aspect, and also emphasizes the floaty-broken-crystal-mutation-theme endemic in the farmstead. From a lore perspective I imagine a centaur/plowhorse got split in half and the magically connected front half's crystals said 'we're kinda bipedal now, huh?' and mutated including genitalia.  

It's probably out of left field and I'm not sure how coherent or feasible it is, but I felt compelled to share my idea anyway.  Regardless, all your designs have been awesome to see lately.

Oh wow, that's actually really good.

3 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

Oh wow, that's actually really good.

I 100% agree with Dovahnurse!
Dear Xelsword please see if you could possibly reconsider your torso policy. That design works really well the refracted monsters, and also perfectly explains the double pussy controversy.

Edited by SparklySnuggly

So, it turns out the Wildlander Warhawk is a Transformation Monster, which means her Combat sprite needed fixing to work properly. 

Fifteen hundred people have downloaded my Vvulf replacement, and not ONE of you has complained.

Vvulf('s men) to Wildlander(s) replacement.rar

...To be fair, I didn't find out by fighting Vvulf. I found out by fighting the Cannon.

Wildlander Cannon.rar

Check that one off the list. Soon we'll only have one viable Boss left to replace... Excluding the Darkest Dungeon.

Edited by Fasterflight225