Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

I see the witch libra issue has been making it's way around this thread again, I solved this a while back but for some reason I guess my post got deleted?  Anyway, there's a file in there that has the same name as the default file or something, you just have to change the name of it to something unique for it to work.  I think the file is called something like supply.inventory.items.darkest or something?  just add witchLibra. to the start of it (so it'd be witchLibra.supply.inventory.items.darkest for example).  I might be remembering which file it was wrong, but that was the way to fix the issue.  Hopefully that fixes it for everyone who's been encountering it!

34 minutes ago, meldragora said:

I see the witch libra issue has been making it's way around this thread again, I solved this a while back but for some reason I guess my post got deleted?  Anyway, there's a file in there that has the same name as the default file or something, you just have to change the name of it to something unique for it to work.  I think the file is called something like supply.inventory.items.darkest or something?  just add witchLibra. to the start of it (so it'd be witchLibra.supply.inventory.items.darkest for example).  I might be remembering which file it was wrong, but that was the way to fix the issue.  Hopefully that fixes it for everyone who's been encountering it!

actually, i cant find the og witch libra files, does anyone have them?

19 minutes ago, Rungerd said:

I'm fixed witch libra error, now it's don't throw error in loading. Thanks @meldragora

@tigresslion you can test it yourself.

witchLibra.rar 105.62 MB · 1 download

Mine didn't load an error, but it did crash - I think it's cause you added the Witchlibra. to all the .jsons. I added it to only the .json I found in 'Loot' like Meldragora said, and it loaded fine too without crashing. I'll report back if she shows up in my roster haha.

1 hour ago, tigresslion said:

Mine didn't load an error, but it did crash - I think it's cause you added the Witchlibra. to all the .jsons. I added it to only the .json I found in 'Loot' like Meldragora said, and it loaded fine too without crashing. I'll report back if she shows up in my roster haha.

Can you try this fix? I think now it's shouldn't crash, override the files from first archive 

fix.rar

Oooh, I don't know if anyone else uses these armour replacments, but I avidly love them and the new one was released !
https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1409

Love all there work ! 

On a side note; 
Does anyone have a working Spirit Lancer? Mine loads and everything, but it still crashes when I open the character sheet. I've used the base class on Steam, Anataerlin's, and Dan's models and all 3 crash upon looking at the character sheet!
I'm specifically looking for this one:
image.png.82a283a0a7d4b6662b19a756130b8898.png
If anyone can upload their working Spirit Lancer of this model, that doesn't crash the game when viewing the char sheet - it'd be greatly appreciated as I can't find it anywhere.

4 hours ago, tigresslion said:

Oooh, I don't know if anyone else uses these armour replacments, but I avidly love them and the new one was released !
https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1409

Love all there work ! 

On a side note; 
Does anyone have a working Spirit Lancer? Mine loads and everything, but it still crashes when I open the character sheet. I've used the base class on Steam, Anataerlin's, and Dan's models and all 3 crash upon looking at the character sheet!
I'm specifically looking for this one:
image.png.82a283a0a7d4b6662b19a756130b8898.png
If anyone can upload their working Spirit Lancer of this model, that doesn't crash the game when viewing the char sheet - it'd be greatly appreciated as I can't find it anywhere.

Replace this file and it should work.

shared.rar

Hey everyone. Curious question/request is there any way for me to switch the animation of lil bitch trainer from Phase 2 to Phase 1? Trying to switch out the rabid dog with her and her companion. Any good pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Or if someone would kindly do the dirty deeds of editing the files would be more greatly appreciated. ?

42 minutes ago, PlaugeDoctor said:

Hey everyone. Curious question/request is there any way for me to switch the animation of lil bitch trainer from Phase 2 to Phase 1? Trying to switch out the rabid dog with her and her companion. Any good pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Or if someone would kindly do the dirty deeds of editing the files would be more greatly appreciated. ?

I think you're asking for the Bitch Trainer to be ported onto the Rabid Dog, using her phase 1 combat/defend animations?

Yeah, that's stupid easy. She was kind and named her Phase 2 animations as the generic names, so she can be ported out of the box without renaming... for that form, at least.

Bitch Trainer to Rabid Dog.rar

By-the-by, I tried a poorly-tested new technique for this one, ACTUALLY skipping the converter entirely.

Should work correctly, but I don't know for sure...

20 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

Just wondering, ocassionally this'll happen to my team - 
image.png.59092f1b5a0f3eca959284a1728e271a.png
It's not defined to a certain character, it's any position or char - they'll just disappear and the game will just stall. I'm presuming a bad mod? 

Some shenanigans with side-switching, perhaps?

If you're running LL, are you also running the Common Crashes patch?

24 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Some shenanigans with side-switching, perhaps?

If you're running LL, are you also running the Common Crashes patch?

This disappearance only happens after the battle is won, and before the rewards are displayed. 
did install LL today to give it a whirl, I didn't know there is a Common Crashes patch! I will look into that asap haha.

Just looked at it, it's not during any capturing - it happens with any battle periodically. Shrooms, Wild Dogs, etc.

Edited by tigresslion