Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

37 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

Noticed my Fungal Bloat does this - but *only* the combat/Idle in combat skin. The attacking and defending are fine. It's the NSFW Mushroom Girl kind. Anyone have a working one?
image.png.95349c050660119fd88c19dba14a5bfc.png
My Bone Altar does it too, it's supposed to be (image below) but it's just white jambles. Anyone got a working one?
image.png.4ce3513bb5e8458c02c530da66388305.png

The former mess is a Skeleton error. If the mod you're trying to use has a custom skeleton, move it to the top of your load order to overwrite whatever's borking it. If it does NOT, find the mod with one and disable it.

You can easily find it by searching your mod folder for the following: 'fungal_bloat.sprite.combat'. You can then right-click the target and hit 'Open file location' to be taken directly there and be able to look around and SEE where it is.

The latter issue is a .PNG error. The game can't find the PNG it's looking for, causing placeholder white blocks to be substituted. I'm... unsure what could cause it, but go compare the mod's files to the vanilla versions to see if something stupid happened. It's not impossible. That curio's called 'Skull Altar' in the files, if you have trouble finding it.

40 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The former mess is a Skeleton error. If the mod you're trying to use has a custom skeleton, move it to the top of your load order to overwrite whatever's borking it. If it does NOT, find the mod with one and disable it.

You can easily find it by searching your mod folder for the following: 'fungal_bloat.sprite.combat'. You can then right-click the target and hit 'Open file location' to be taken directly there and be able to look around and SEE where it is.

The latter issue is a .PNG error. The game can't find the PNG it's looking for, causing placeholder white blocks to be substituted. I'm... unsure what could cause it, but go compare the mod's files to the vanilla versions to see if something stupid happened. It's not impossible. That curio's called 'Skull Altar' in the files, if you have trouble finding it.

Thanks for the reply! I'll try that and see what happens! Thanks!

As for the latter, odd because it's from the Dookie's pack and I haven't had an issue with their stuff before. I'll try replacing both and seeing what happens.

---

I did have another issue I remembered, it's with Lucia. It's not a skeleton issue, not png, as there's no messed skin or funky white boxes. It's only during 2 of her skills. One attack has a red aura that i guess meets the 'border' of the file it comes from so it's boxed in and looks odd. And her Heroic folds in on itself and looks weird. I'm assuming it's just some animation mishap or whatnot. Just wondering if anyone has a more up to date Lucia that doesn't have that issue? It's not bad at all and entirely playable, just wondering if there's been a patch to it or so ?

unknown.png.f5170fc4bd20cb3d670337cc5832ada7.png

good morning...
  I don't speak English and I never comment here... but I always visit the place looking for great mods...
Lately I have this problem... I don't know if someone could tell me how to solve it or the origin of the problem with just this little information... I would be very grateful for your help.

sorry for the audacity

Edited by jonivan
1 hour ago, jonivan said:

unknown.png.f5170fc4bd20cb3d670337cc5832ada7.png

good morning...
  I don't speak English and I never comment here... but I always visit the place looking for great mods...
Lately I have this problem... I don't know if someone could tell me how to solve it or the origin of the problem with just this little information... I would be very grateful for your help.

sorry for the audacity

That's a skeleton error, one commonly caused by fucking up ports.

Either you screwed up in an .art file for tried to port a transformation class and failed. What were you trying to do?

On 5/12/2022 at 9:18 AM, tigresslion said:

Unfortunately, 0 idea.

Just incase anyone was looking for them. As Flight225 had forgotten the class, maybe someone else has too haha.

I was really looking forward to the class but it got dropped unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That's a skeleton error, one commonly caused by fucking up ports.

Either you screwed up in an .art file for tried to port a transformation class and failed. What were you trying to do?

Thank you very much for your answer
  the truth was I was only replacing Monster Variety Project Legacy skins with more lewd ones... then when playing, before entering a room I got that error
  The strangest thing is that trying to find the problem I deactivated mods that added more 1x1 enemies (the first one I deactivated was MVPL but nothing.) and when I deactivated the "Cultist Incursion" mod I stopped throwing the error...
  now my question is... when deactivating an enemies mod after throwing a bug. When re-entering without the mod activated, different enemies are generated?
sorry if you don't understand what is written... i use google translator haha.

7 minutes ago, jonivan said:

Thank you very much for your answer
  the truth was I was only replacing Monster Variety Project Legacy skins with more lewd ones... then when playing, before entering a room I got that error
  The strangest thing is that trying to find the problem I deactivated mods that added more 1x1 enemies (the first one I deactivated was MVPL but nothing.) and when I deactivated the "Cultist Incursion" mod I stopped throwing the error...
  now my question is... when deactivating an enemies mod after throwing a bug. When re-entering without the mod activated, different enemies are generated?
sorry if you don't understand what is written... i use google translator haha.

There were probably Cultist Incursion enemies in that room.

One of them you messed up while porting.

Again, what, where, and I'll just do it for you correctly.

So I've decided to try my hand at doing a slight bit of modding, hopefully done soon, nothing too big.

I was going over my 'incomplete' monsters - I know a few that aren't done due to complications like the Formless I belive but the ones below I don't have any NSFW skins for. Are these all the incomplete ones, or am I missing a nsfw one? (Base game monsters only)

Ancestor - Full Set
Brigand Hunter
Brigand Raider
Brigand Sapper
Cell - Both
Cyst
Drowned Anchor, Anchored, and Captain
Errant Flesh - Both
Formless Guard, Ranged, Weak.
Nest
Siren
Templar - All
Totem - Both

On 07.05.2022 at 08:41, Fasterflight225 said:

Может быть. Либо используя автономный Hellion Xelsword, либо какую-то модификацию класса hellion, либо просто сходя с ума и создавая совершенно новый класс для произведения искусства... Это просто возможно.

hellion original fail pliz

14 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

So I've decided to try my hand at doing a slight bit of modding, hopefully done soon, nothing too big.

I was going over my 'incomplete' monsters - I know a few that aren't done due to complications like the Formless I belive but the ones below I don't have any NSFW skins for. Are these all the incomplete ones, or am I missing a nsfw one? (Base game monsters only)

Ancestor - Full Set
Brigand Hunter
Brigand Raider
Brigand Sapper
Cell - Both
Cyst
Drowned Anchor, Anchored, and Captain
Errant Flesh - Both
Formless Guard, Ranged, Weak.
Nest
Siren
Templar - All
Totem - Both

The Brigands are obvious. We have at least two sets of Brigands, Anaertailin and Yakou, so just use one for the standard set and the other for the elites, with the unused Blood replacing Vvulf.

As Anaertailin's Brigands cover the Cannon Fuseman, I recommend Yakou's Brigands for the Elites.

Yakou's Brigands for Vvulf's men.rar

You could also use the Wildlanders, but with the obvious realization that the Warhawk should be the Cannon's replacement, someone else would need to take Vvulf's spot.

...I guess the Bombard? ...Actually, using her as the Cannon and Warhawk as Vvulf would fit pretty well, better then the blood... Port on request.

...Also, don't use Anaertailin's Formless Melee, it doesn't work with the Flesh's transform animation. Dan has a patch which removes the animation... don't know if it works, TBH, but while theoretically functional, isn't much better.

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The Brigands are obvious. We have at least two sets of Brigands, Anaertailin and Yakou, so just use one for the standard set and the other for the elites, with the unused Blood replacing Vvulf.

As Anaertailin's Brigands cover the Cannon Fuseman, I recommend Yakou's Brigands for the Elites.

You could also use the Wildlanders, but with the obvious realization that the Warhawk should be the Cannon's replacement, someone else would need to take Vvulf's spot.

...I guess the Bombard? ...Actually, using her as the Cannon and Warhawk as Vvulf would fit pretty well, better then the blood... Port on request.

...Also, don't use Anaertailin's Formless Melee, it doesn't work with the Flesh's transform animation. Dan has a patch which removes the animation... don't know if it works, TBH, but while theoretically functional, isn't much better.

Anaertaelin recently started making replacers for the elite bandits, but has only done the Raider so far. Two versions of it, even, one succubus which is present in Dan's pack and one with clothing more similar to the original enemy. If used alongside the Wildlander replacer, the raider folder seems to need to be removed from that or else Anaertailin's raider will change skins on animations.

Their Formless Flesh seems to work fine with the fix in my game - it looks slightly goofy how it doesn't melt away like the other pieces each turn, but I think it's quite minor and easily ignored.

Edited by Mud
7 hours ago, MissTellie said:

I was really looking forward to the class but it got dropped unfortunately.

I also realized that. She was breaking my mods and I wasn't realizing. I have a file of every character that's supposed to appear in the Stagecoach but every class piggybacked in the one of my few class comp mods - never appear until I removed her from the mod.

5 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Yakou's Brigands for Vvulf's men.rar 9.92 MB · 17 downloads

Thanks!!

13 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Probablemente había enemigos de Cultist Incursion en esa habitación.

Uno de ellos lo estropeaste durante la portabilidad.

De nuevo, qué, dónde y lo haré correctamente.

thank you very much for everything I really appreciate it... but I think I already solved the problem by carefully reinstalling and adding skin to the cultists mod
  and I read somewhere that I had to delete the Modfiles.txt files
  and that solved the problem so far. really thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience

On 9/1/2021 at 3:14 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

The Ruins bosses are recommended to be replaced with the Fawn Mother, which also replaces the Pews.

necromancer.zip 3.66 MB · 1,500 downloads

prophet.zip 4.12 MB · 1,382 downloads

The Hag gets replaced in the Wield pack, though not very well, and her Cauldron's contents have been made white for... imaginative interpretation.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1093

Hag Cauldron.rar 2.69 MB · 2,034 downloads

Anaertailin replaced the Swine King and Wilbur, and as it was old work, they were actually on-model for once.

swine_piglet_anaertailin.rar 821.79 kB · 3,135 downloads

swine_prince_anaertailin.rar 7.32 MB · 4,685 downloads

The Siren has an alternate Allure sprite with bigger breasts. ...Yeah, I know.

Siren mod-1042-1-0-1595102728.zip 815.05 kB · 594 downloads

As there are two sets of Brigands, I recommend replacing Vvulf with whichever Blood you don't run as stock.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1927418127

brigand_blood.rar 1.76 MB · 1,091 downloads

It's quite late but I have a question, who is the artist for the brigand blood?

1 hour ago, masdassd said:

Nvm, I think it's yakou. Anyone have a full collection of his skin? His old pixiv is deleted and I only find scraps and pieces of his skins on workshop.

I posted the other two of their brigands above as Elite brigand replacers.

I don't think I have their town NPCs on hand, but someone posted them, somewhere in this thread...

...I guess I can go looking for them, if you REALLY want me to.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I posted the other two of their brigands above as Elite brigand replacers.

I don't think I have their town NPCs on hand, but someone posted them, somewhere in this thread...

...I guess I can go looking for them, if you REALLY want me to.

Ah I found the town npc files. Love his skins but Yakou don't seems to have them on his fanbox or patreon so I'm really stump. You said you posted two but there's only blood though?