Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Yes, that's all correct, though I recently found a trick that makes renaming animations stupid easy. I should update that section...

If you have any trouble, feel free to ask and I'll do it for you.

Can you link the page, as I've lost it haha. I'd love to know the stupid easy method, as now I know how that you can transfer skins - I may nab a few of the popular good classes and nsfw them for myself haha.

14 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

Can you link the page, as I've lost it haha. I'd love to know the stupid easy method, as now I know how that you can transfer skins - I may nab a few of the popular good classes and nsfw them for myself haha.

Yeah, sure.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

The stupid easy method is to run the animation through the converter, then open the .Json in a text editor and rename the animations, then recompile it and replace the skeleton.

This is an improvement on the previous method of opening it with Dragonbones but only replacing the Skeleton, as you don't have to deal with the scaling errors Dragonbones causes with still images.

...Which itself was an improvement on the original method, where you replaced everything with the Dragonbones port, which caused reshuffled .pngs and .atlas, forcing manual reshuffling of all relevant skins.

Can't wait for the next method where someone makes a tool that can directly edit compiled .skel files and skip the converter altogether.

13 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword has shared his concept for the Fungal Artillery Monster:
1976655077_FungalArtillery.png.6c8e08c386732da1e60ba4477baeea81.png
I absolutely adore this design - instead of some body horror creatures we've got a sexy girl version of the monster ❤️

Just love the design! ? 

2 Questions;
1. Trying to fix my Fungal Bloat from earlier, I somehow messed up either the fx files. The folders are empty now, I think I control + z'd at some point and backtracked too far. Anyone have the fx folders, or just the Fungal Bloat in general ? I have the NSFW one, if that matters ?

2. Just like the monsters, there's not a full Curio NSFW pack? I've compiled a collection of downloads and have quite a bit replaced. If not, does the Mummified Remains have an NSFW? It's the only curio I've come across that just juts out for not having anything.

On 5/10/2022 at 8:47 AM, tigresslion said:

Modding Q;
Earlier in this thread they had seidoreiseijyo from that chinese (?) and the Eng TL, I downloaded it and installed it - which is done as a DLC. I later realized that this replaces the Vestal class, it no longer shows up and when starting a new game, you get a Plague Doctor and the seidoreiseijyo class.

Though, when downloaded through Dan, it's done as a Mod which no longer replaces the Vestal class. Since I have about 12ish class mods I picked up from this lovely site - is there a way to tell if any of the mods are replacing a base class ? I want to use all the classes, but it'd be a shame if one was being prevented from being replaced with a mod class. Or is it only DLC that can replace classes ?

Edit: I'll include an image of my Mod folder - I wanted to collect as much Female, NSFW classes as I could that works with game, so the new ones. It's why I left out some great classes I've seen haha. I'm probably missing a few nsfw classes though.
[I know I have two Pets 2, but I can't remember which is the one in my loaded mod and am afraid to delete one haha.]
image.png.d8f69e63d9bcbd03826599f84c1ff63b.png

I don't know about your other issues, but to figure out which Pets 2 you're using you can go into the project.xml file of one of them and change the itemdescription field a bit.  Then go into your mods list for the save and see if the description for it matches your changes.  If it does, you've edited the one you're using, if not then you've edited the other one.  I'd still make a backup of your save file before removing it just in case but hopefully that helps!

1 hour ago, tigresslion said:

2 Questions;
1. Trying to fix my Fungal Bloat from earlier, I somehow messed up either the fx files. The folders are empty now, I think I control + z'd at some point and backtracked too far. Anyone have the fx folders, or just the Fungal Bloat in general ? I have the NSFW one, if that matters ?

2. Just like the monsters, there's not a full Curio NSFW pack? I've compiled a collection of downloads and have quite a bit replaced. If not, does the Mummified Remains have an NSFW? It's the only curio I've come across that just juts out for not having anything.

1: Yeah. sure, have it.

fungal_bloat.rar

2:This is correct to the best of my knowledge. I think I saw some medium-effort anime replacement somewhere... but I couldn't get it to work. AND THEN LOST IT.

-It does occur to me that a Xelsword death sprite could be used in its place. Who plays Butcher's Circus, anyway?

Edited by Fasterflight225
15 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

1: Yeah. sure, have it.

fungal_bloat.rar 910.76 kB · 0 downloads

2:This is correct to the best of my knowledge. I think I saw some medium-effort anime replacement somewhere... but I couldn't get it to work. AND THEN LOST IT.

Thanks a bunch ! Hmm, well - this is the anim folder for my Fungal Bloat - it's the NSFW one but I'm not sure you'd call it an 'anime replacement'. but it's the best I found so far.

Just checked, yours didn't have the fx folder. Is the fx folder needed? I thought that's why mine was messing up?

anim.rar

Edited by tigresslion
15 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

Thanks a bunch ! Hmm, well - this is the anim folder for my Fungal Bloat - it's the NSFW one but I'm not sure you'd call it an 'anime replacement'. but it's the best I found so far.

Just checked, yours didn't have the fx folder. Is the fx folder needed? I thought that's why mine was messing up?

anim.rar 760.79 kB · 1 download

I posted a purely vanilla version. 100%, it does not have its own FX.

Also, I was referring to the Mummified Corpse, like you were. The Wield Hallway Curio.

I thought that maybe I'd help give back to the community and try my hand. If it doesn't work I apologize, still new. Although, I just ran a dungeon with her and I see no issues yet - No boxes, bad skins, or crashes. Maybe I'm just lucky haha.

But, I'm not happy with any of the Musketeer Skins out there, waiting patiently on Xelsword! So for the moment, I used another gun class - The Doll Skin from the Beta Doll Class, and transfered it over.

There was an issue I did have, but I simply just extracted my .rar file into the Musketeer DLC location and Musketeer Arena MP location, and it works now.
Below is skin I transfered. Thanks again to @Fasterflight225 for his excellent guide ! This transfer was done without any animation modification, so nothing fancy happened.
PS: I manually chose most skills to pair with certain images. She has a lot of attack images so the only one that seems a little off is 'Call the SHot' which is a -100% DMG skill but her weapon still fires. But I did the Patch Up to pair with her only 'passive' looking animation.

image.png.781a7c03fc885bbae4881206ad49ca02.png

musketeer.rar

1 hour ago, tigresslion said:

I thought that maybe I'd help give back to the community and try my hand. If it doesn't work I apologize, still new. Although, I just ran a dungeon with her and I see no issues yet - No boxes, bad skins, or crashes. Maybe I'm just lucky haha.

But, I'm not happy with any of the Musketeer Skins out there, waiting patiently on Xelsword! So for the moment, I used another gun class - The Doll Skin from the Beta Doll Class, and transfered it over.

There was an issue I did have, but I simply just extracted my .rar file into the Musketeer DLC location and Musketeer Arena MP location, and it works now.
Below is skin I transfered. Thanks again to @Fasterflight225 for his excellent guide ! This transfer was done without any animation modification, so nothing fancy happened.
PS: I manually chose most skills to pair with certain images. She has a lot of attack images so the only one that seems a little off is 'Call the SHot' which is a -100% DMG skill but her weapon still fires. But I did the Patch Up to pair with her only 'passive' looking animation.

image.png.781a7c03fc885bbae4881206ad49ca02.png

musketeer.rar 93.74 MB · 19 downloads

Would you have the original Doll class with this naked version? I never saw it before.

I've had this game only a few days, but spent like 2+ hours daily doing mods. Have only beat the apprentice necro now hahaha. But I'm always looking to just spiff up my game always, really love the ease of modifying things in this. I mean, I even replaced the Ribbons annotating who's in your party with a breast+chain.
image.png.a7a356dfc68a86b35b5e8efd03ae50bc.png

Anyhow, Question Time!:
I'm kind of greedy, and want to have one of every kind of character eventually in my team - a real robust and random playstyle of variety! So I'll quickly just jot what I have -

Abigail - Butcher - Dragon Mistress - Duchess - Fool - Harlot - Hollow - Hood - Lilith - Lupine - Lucia - Offering - Omen Seeker - Spirit Lancer - Sorceress - Seidoreiseijyo - Shrapnel - The Fawn - The Chaplain - The Draconblood - The Herald - The Hierophant - The Paradox - The Succubus - Tusk - Witch Libra.

I'm not looking for anything in Beta, that said, am I missing any notable NSFW classes ? 255 pages is a lot to go through and even then, I may have missed some skimming through them.

P.S; I have Shambler replacement skins, but not the actual class haha. I just transfered them onto my Bounty Hunter.

Edited by tigresslion
Added a P.S.
56 minutes ago, Yamas said:

Has a NSFW skin for The Stars class been made?

i put the stars class in my projects folder for a future nsfw,but have been too busy with irl stuff to complete much of anything...so eventually?

you can also contact me on discord as NoraTheExplora#5877 for free nsfw edits (i have many,many available)

8 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

I've had this game only a few days, but spent like 2+ hours daily doing mods. Have only beat the apprentice necro now hahaha. But I'm always looking to just spiff up my game always, really love the ease of modifying things in this. I mean, I even replaced the Ribbons annotating who's in your party with a breast+chain.

Anyhow, Question Time!:
I'm kind of greedy, and want to have one of every kind of character eventually in my team - a real robust and random playstyle of variety! So I'll quickly just jot what I have -

Abigail - Butcher - Dragon Mistress - Duchess - Fool - Harlot - Hollow - Hood - Lilith - Lupine - Lucia - Offering - Omen Seeker - Spirit Lancer - Sorceress - Seidoreiseijyo - Shrapnel - The Fawn - The Chaplain - The Draconblood - The Herald - The Hierophant - The Paradox - The Succubus - Tusk - Witch Libra.

I'm not looking for anything in Beta, that said, am I missing any notable NSFW classes ? 255 pages is a lot to go through and even then, I may have missed some skimming through them.

P.S; I have Shambler replacement skins, but not the actual class haha. I just transfered them onto my Bounty Hunter.

what's the deal with the nipple piercing labels?

Just now, tigresslion said:

Well, I'm new to the DD community and modding in general - I guess just testing the waters with what I can do haha. So now I have nipple labels for party members haha.

ahh, well it looks good! I was curious if it was from an existing mod

2 hours ago, tigresslion said:

Anyhow, Question Time!:

I love it! :D

8 hours ago, tigresslion said:

Anyhow, Question Time!:

I know of at least 7 NSFW classes that are not on your list. There is the Drowner (technically it is marked beta but I've had no problems with it), the MP40, the Earth Enchanter, the Sex Slave, Anaertailin's Pelagic Priestess, Ophidicist, and the Nicorote (though the nicorote is barely NSFW). The Drowner, MP40, Earth Enchanter, and the Nicorote can be found on steam but the Earth Enchanter is somewhat overpowered in my opinion and both the Drowner and the Nicorote need patch skins that I'm not sure where to find. The other classes I'm not sure where to find them. I got them either through this thread or some long forgotten link. I could upload them but I'm not sure about the permission status of these classes and if that would violate any forum rules.

Other than that you could check out any of the other classes Anaertailin has in their steam workshop. They may not all be NSFW but it wouldn't take much to make them that way.

Edited by Doodlecute
forgot to mention something.
8 hours ago, tigresslion said:

Anyhow, Question Time!:

Earth Enchanter? She's really strong, but you took Draconblood. Don't be fooled by her A form, her B form earns her entry on this list.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2289239469&searchtext=earth+enchanter

Drowner, unless you saw her and decided not to because of warnings of instability.

I think Dan's version is most stable? Direct linking will annoy him, which is enough for me to just tell you to look for it.

Tifa, if you don't mind the obvious crossover. She's a Profligate in spirit.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1133384392&searchtext=

The Crystalline Herald has decent artwork.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2296917572&searchtext=

Spirit Lancer has a good nude skin. A futa version, too, found in the second link.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1984808265&searchtext=

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/808?tab=files

MP40 has good nude skins. I think they were made for the Arbalest version and then backported onto the original class, so weirdness may arise. The link is to the actual class, the skins live on this thread somewhere.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2537722480&searchtext=

The Yama Class has good artwork. I have bad feelings about her due to her boss being UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT, but her artwork's still good.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2737755599&searchtext=

The Qipaofox class is fun. She has two versions, the normal version and the NSFW version. This imparts gameplay changes as well as new artwork... I think, I've never played the normal version.

I wasn't able to find her in Nexus, Steam, or a quick search of this thread, so just have her why not. class-qipaofox nsfw edition.zip

Finally, I personally have ported the Highwayman, Plague Doctor, and Crusader onto the Baron, Apothecary, and Twilight Knight, in order to save fun skins from the oncoming Xelsword overwrite. Share on request.

3 hours ago, Doodlecute said:

I know of at least 7 NSFW classes that are not on your list. There is the Drowner (technically it is marked beta but I've had no problems with it), the MP40, the Earth Enchanter, the Sex Slave, Anaertailin's Pelagic Priestess, Ophidicist, and the Nicorote (though the nicorote is barely NSFW). The Drowner, MP40, Earth Enchanter, and the Nicorote can be found on steam but the Earth Enchanter is somewhat overpowered in my opinion and both the Drowner and the Nicorote need patch skins that I'm not sure where to find. The other classes I'm not sure where to find them. I got them either through this thread or some long forgotten link. I could upload them but I'm not sure about the permission status of these classes and if that would violate any forum rules.

Other than that you could check out any of the other classes Anaertailin has in their steam workshop. They may not all be NSFW but it wouldn't take much to make them that way.

~Drowner I have skin transfered onto my... Bounty Hunter I believe but if you are saying it's fine I might give it a go.
~MP40 I thought was the NSFW reskin, didn't know it had the base class. Nabbing it now (Page 177).
~Earth Enchanter I have transfered onto one of my classes as well cause it's beta. Judging from some comments though it still needs some balancing?
~Don't know Nicorote - looking it up she is really cute. Can't seem to find the NSFW Skins but I'll look some more.
~The Sex Slave is Seidoreiseijyo I should've said that directly instead of copy the folder name haha.
~Don't know Ophidicist either. Ooooh, it's the Snake Doll modified one, yeah ! Alright, I'll nab it.
~I love Anaertailin, how did I miss the Preistess!? Can't seem to find it, will look more into it.

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Earth Enchanter? She's really strong, but you took Draconblood. Don't be fooled by her A form, her B form earns her entry on this list.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2289239469&searchtext=earth+enchanter

Drowner, unless you saw her and decided not to because of warnings of instability.

I think Dan's version is most stable? Direct linking will annoy him, which is enough for me to just tell you to look for it.

Tifa, if you don't mind the obvious crossover. She's a Profligate in spirit.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1133384392&searchtext=

The Crystalline Herald has decent artwork.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2296917572&searchtext=

Spirit Lancer has a good nude skin. A futa version, too, found in the second link.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1984808265&searchtext=

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/808?tab=files

MP40 has good nude skins. I think they were made for the Arbalest version and then backported onto the original class, so weirdness may arise. The link is to the actual class, the skins live on this thread somewhere.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2537722480&searchtext=

The Yama Class has good artwork. I have bad feelings about her due to her boss being UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT, but her artwork's still good.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2737755599&searchtext=

The Qipaofox class is fun. She has two versions, the normal version and the NSFW version. This imparts gameplay changes as well as new artwork... I think, I've never played the normal version.

I wasn't able to find her in Nexus, Steam, or a quick search of this thread, so just have her why not. class-qipaofox nsfw edition.zip

Finally, I personally have ported the Highwayman, Plague Doctor, and Crusader onto the Baron, Apothecary, and Twilight Knight, in order to save fun skins from the oncoming Xelsword overwrite. Share on request.

~Earth Enchanter is stable despite Beta?
~I know that Tifa, she was in Jefos (Probably typed the name wrong) Profligate compilation, so I do have her just not nsfw.
~Oooh, I now have the Crystalline Herald ! Thanks.
~More skins for my Spirit Lancer the better!
~Nabbed the MP40 from the earlier text I put above. Ported back, well I'll see if anything arises haha.
~Ahhh, Yama isn't a carriage rotation. That'd be interesting. I'll look into it.
~And Qipao is going to be fun. 

27 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

~I know that Tifa, she was in Jefos (Probably typed the name wrong) Profligate compilation, so I do have her just not nsfw.

That can be fixed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/908

28 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

~Earth Enchanter is stable despite Beta?

Perfectly stable, she's just absolutely bonkers powerful. Like, 1-shot her own party when Wololo'ed powerful. BE CAREFUL if running Lustiest Lair... assuming you aren't running a version that allows picking of the Slaver's yoink, which at that point, why even bother?

32 minutes ago, tigresslion said:

~I love Anaertailin, how did I miss the Preistess!? Can't seem to find it, will look more into it.

She's not a class, to the best of my knowledge, she's a unique-skeletoned Vestal replacement.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2758224689&searchtext=priestess

So, perfect target for porting shenanigans.

8 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That can be fixed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/908

Perfectly stable, she's just absolutely bonkers powerful. Like, 1-shot her own party when Wololo'ed powerful. BE CAREFUL if running Lustiest Lair... assuming you aren't running a version that allows picking of the Slaver's yoink, which at that point, why even bother?

She's not a class, to the best of my knowledge, she's a unique-skeletoned Vestal replacement.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2758224689&searchtext=priestess

So, perfect target for porting shenanigans.

The pelagic priestess is a class. Its a fairly solid healer. But its not the skin you linked that's the hell priestess. The pelagic one looks like this.

shaman.sprite.ranged.png