Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

8 hours ago, Dastro4 said:

sorry i have trouble expressing myself, i am looking for a copy of the flagellant that can work in mods. I have absolutely all the characters I want except 1. but to use it I need a standalone version of the flagellant because I already use all of the NIUR skins and the standalone version of xelsword I just wish I could use this one too. ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1293

On 10/29/2021 at 1:25 AM, Serela said:

<entry id="crusader_weapon_0"><![CDATA[Battered Longsword
"A morbid tale is written in each dent..."]]></entry>

hmmmm, i tried an it didnt work. could i get a more thorough example? Or at least the process spelled out for someone lie myself who only ever dabbled in Bethesda's Creation kits

Guy, I want to ask something

I want to used the foxdemon skin from Anaertailin ( Antiquarian skin) but I can't used it because it will break the other skin. How can I make this skin as a separated class like the standalone version of xelsword skin?

Also, do you guys have any recommend skin from Anaertailin?

On 10/30/2021 at 3:02 PM, DonFrosty said:

I agree, somewhat. Never doubt the human tenacity to lewd anything and everything. That being said, unity isn't all that hard to mod around pending on how they packaged the game itself. Making the assets for the mod, however, is where the real problem comes from. Well, that isn't entirely true either. Running a few model rips from elsewhere through blender wouldn't be too difficult, getting them to look stylized to match really well with the game is, that and a aforementioned animation jank. I'd say expect reskins firstly, and hold little expectations for custom classes until far later. On the bright side this means a DD2 Lewd overhaul mod shouldn't be impossible since most of the mod is changing base game text, reskins, and adding new lewd bosses into the game. Reskins using base game animations (likely), Text Changes (even easier),  inserting new bosses and mobs (Maybe), new classes (a bit harder with the current party system set up), making the game feel as mod "friendly" as DD1 (impossible). Then again this is just my uninformed hypothetical assumptions.

I love the DD modding community, both nsfw and sfw, because even if they really don't want to, they typically still help with the weirdest requests. Just wish the game gained as much traction as you mentioned before. Sadly, I think the enthusiasm for DD2 modding isn't even going to be as high as DD1 was, because there is a lot... to find issue with in DD2 if you liked how DD1 worked more. Whereas in while DD1 is a roguelike as well it's general format promoted long stints of gaming at a time to build up your town so even if you lose you still gain something, whereas the gameplay loop of DD2 seems more like a game where you play 1 or 2 hours, get janked by a bad run and have nothing to fall back on really resulting in starting from ground zero again giving less incentive to keep playing for long periods of time or multiple runs after winning once. Typically modding communities build off of games that they can spend longer periods of time on and still find something to do, otherwise it seems pointless to keep modding it past basic QoL and Reskin mods.

Once again, a unprofessional opinion based on observation of current gameplay in early access and I could just be full of shite.

I think it's too early to judge how DD2's going to look like in the end since DD1 also had it somewhat rough as an early access game, but succeeded in the end from communication between the devs and the community. Pretty sure the devs also stated that they're very aware of the modding community and will make sure to accommodate them after they finish game development, so I'm optimistic for DD2's future as a whole.

59 minutes ago, falconzero said:

Guy, I want to ask something

I want to used the foxdemon skin from Anaertailin ( Antiquarian skin) but I can't used it because it will break the other skin. How can I make this skin as a separated class like the standalone version of xelsword skin?

Also, do you guys have any recommend skin from Anaertailin?

Okay, so the strat for cloning heroes is... complicated.

I mean, it's not, it's just text editing, but conditional... and slightly dangerous to your sanity.

So, step one is an ordinary Hero port. So, Antiquarian to Antiquarian2 or whatever, except the /anim pngs like normal.

Step two is to go to /Raid/Camping and make a new file (Antiquarian2.camping_skills.json or whatever) and copy every camping skill that the original Hero can use, changing the target to the clone.

This will technically mean the Clone is using cloned camping abilities, but we don't have to care about that!

We do have to care about the Trinkets, though. You can use step 2's method if you don't mind there being two sets of trinkets, but Step 3 is to edit the base.entries.json and tell the game all the original's specific trinkets can be used with the clone as well. Don't forget the comma after the first entry!

This means that we're overwriting the core game files (spooky) so it'll conflict with anything else that does the same, including other clones. You'll need to manually combine any files that conflict and make a patch you load above both.

Okay, still got your sanity? Cool, hide it. In /audio, Create Antiquarian2.campaign.load_order.json and Antiquarian2.campaign.guid_overrides.json.

The load_order is easy, a single entry like "secondary_banks/hero_antiquarian.bank" is sufficient, but the overrides... dear god...

Basically, you need to designate sounds for all the clone's moves (including when they miss). That means you have to fucking consult the vanilla GUID references. I should really re-sort this shit into something that can be CTRL+C'd into place to preserve everyone's sanity...

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/592

It's a nightmare, but if you don't do this, the class will be completely silent.

Follow these instructions, and you will get a second version of the class, completely identical, but not needing to use the same skeleton. The only casualty is any class-specific text, which will show up as teal error text, because localization files are still beyond me.

Don't worry, I'm not evil. Here's an Arbalest clone I made using Anaertailin's Bandit Gunner skin, so you can refer to it as an example.

Anaertailin Arbalest Standalone.rar

...Anaertailin stuff I recommend? Well, most of it is kind of bizarre and off-model, so I only strongly recommend their Swine King and Wilbur replacements, as they're just... delicious.

swine_prince_anaertailin.rar swine_piglet_anaertailin.rar

The Skeletons and bandits aren't that bad either, TBH, but the newer the stuff gets, the more... creative... it becomes.

Edited by Fasterflight225

Oh... oops. I guess I'm a bit late with this based on how the conversation is going... 

@falconzero I'll tag you since you are interested. 

I have created a utility that allows you to generate standalone versions of mods from skin files. It does most of the heavy lifting for you, and once you have the procedure down it only takes a few minutes to create a fully-functional standalone class WITH unique trinket support. I've uploaded it to nexusmods and you can find it here: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1338

The created standalone mods have full sounds (except DLC classes), camp skills, base abilities, barks, etc

I really hope it doesn't have any bugs in it. It can't break anything on your machine luckily as it makes copies of all files it modifies so don't worry about ruining your install or anything. 

Also for any mod creators out there... feel free to use this utility before uploading your skins so that people don't have to use it! 

I'll also attach it here, but please if you download it and like it give me an endorsement or something on Nexus :) 

StandaloneClassGenerator.7z

Edited by tsundekawaii
4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Basically, you need to designate sounds for all the clone's moves (including when they miss). That means you have to fucking consult the vanilla GUID references. I should really re-sort this shit into something that can be CTRL+C'd into place to preserve everyone's sanity...

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/592

It's a nightmare, but if you don't do this, the class will be completely silent.

And people wonder why my mods don't always have sound effects as soon as they come out.

When I try to start darkest dungeon through MO2, I get "Could not open 'pin' file. Wrong directory or permissions. C:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon" I can start it from steam without issue.

I can't get darkest dungeons to start with MO2 and thus with mods because of it.

41 minutes ago, Elgate said:

When I try to start darkest dungeon through MO2, I get "Could not open 'pin' file. Wrong directory or permissions. C:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon" I can start it from steam without issue.

I can't get darkest dungeons to start with MO2 and thus with mods because of it.

As far as I know, MO2 does not have DD support

45 minutes ago, Elgate said:

Why use MO2 though? All you had to do is drop the mod folder in "mods", start the game and enable the mod by clicking on the blue hammer icon to the right of your current save. Nothing overwritten and easy to uninstall.

1 hour ago, troycatter said:

Why use MO2 though? All you had to do is drop the mod folder in "mods", start the game and enable the mod by clicking on the blue hammer icon to the right of your current save. Nothing overwritten and easy to uninstall.

Cause I am used to MO2, and I like that ability to easily back down if I don't like a mod. Plenty of the mods I use don't really work that well on just dropping them.