Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

36 minutes ago, umbraumblem said:

Does anyone have this? It is just artwork or skin?

Ok, so I remember spotting an image of this mod in gameplay, so I think it's a real mod... but the image wasn't in English, so I think it's exclusive to some foreign website.

I couldn't find where I spotted it, though, so I can't give any further leads.

37 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Pelagic grouper concept by XelswordArt

Pelagic Grouper.png

HOT DAYUM XelswordArt YOU MADLAD.

I'm loving the concept art for these monsters. Hope we get to see more more! Also... I'm more scared of those thighs than the sword and harpoon. Just saying.

?

1 hour ago, umbraumblem said:

483312d81925f16030ccc1e45c50543d_w663_h769_s295.jpg.22bd73c63bf4e9433a95dcba274ab6a4.jpg
Does anyone have this? It is just artwork or skin?

This is anaertailins skin for skeleton defender. You can find it on his Patreon. Though i prefer w_s_l skins for skeletons, because they aren't  paywalled and looks way better. 

skeleton_defender.sprite.attack_axe.png

2 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Pelagic grouper concept by XelswordArt

Pelagic Grouper.png

Um... I really like all of Xelswords previous concepts, but this - no, i don't find it cute or sexy.  Well, that's just my thoughts.

56 minutes ago, sakamotovirei said:

Thank you very much, i tried using old files to recreate it inside LL, but i don't know why the LL guy only copied the "monster" and "ai" files, but not the effects, and i like the concept so much, would be interesting if it was like the slaver and capture one of the party members to use for breeding more hounds,

9 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

crypts.room_wall.altar.png.2bf6db8721dbce31cac9980356fbc3ec.png

dungeons\crypts\crypts.room_wall.altar.png

(this is not tested. this' girls may too big for background.

Yah, they are a little too big, but its great background anyway.

20210504133452_1.jpg

20210504133500_1.jpg

18 hours ago, Disrok said:

Is Foredoomed One the tentacle witch? I cant seem to find it now. 

You can still get it from Lustiest Lair, it's implemented corretly and if you know what you're doing you can make it standalone. The Hound one is the completely fucked up one, and it even has the most fluid animation with the most amount of frames i've seen.

7 hours ago, howlerleech said:

You can still get it from Lustiest Lair, it's implemented corretly and if you know what you're doing you can make it standalone. The Hound one is the completely fucked up one, and it even has the most fluid animation with the most amount of frames i've seen.

Ah your right they are the same. 

On 5/3/2021 at 6:58 PM, sakamotovirei said:

This is anaertailins skin for skeleton defender. You can find it on his Patreon. Though i prefer w_s_l skins for skeletons, because they aren't  paywalled and looks way better. 

skeleton_defender.sprite.attack_axe.png

Wow. Can somebody give me that skin? And other w_s_l skins, please.

14 minutes ago, rallyelgen said:

Does someone have the NSFW version of the farmhand?
It might not be the farmhand, but its something very similar.

That is the NSFW version, in case you didn't notice the tit hanging out.

...Yeah, the farmstead pack is pretty conservative, and if there were more then one option...