Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

4 hours ago, overloster said:

I decided to do something here and I don't understand how to change the fx file, tell me how to do it correctly?

I will be grateful.

cultist_witch..rar

You'll want to remove everything, replace with Occultist FX, and then change the .art files to reference the new fx.

Gimme a minute, I'll make a better version of this...

That wasn't so hard.

Xelsword Witches Replacement.rar

Would you like toย tell me which class you intend to replace the Brawler with, or do you want to try it yourself first?

does someone have the original houndmaster files? i replaced them all with xelswords stuff (only way i could figure out how to get furry and anthro all enabled at once)

ย 

also. whenever i try to add anohter skin or color or variant to a mod file (that i got from steam or nexus) it doesnt work. but it seems to work when i replace the base files rather than using mod folders..why? am i missing something?

ย 

what i mean is if a skin has variants A-D..I can add a E to the files in game and it works. but when i try to do it in the mod section or add to the mod file the game doesnt seem to see it. (no change)

55 minutes ago, kichiirou7 said:

does someone have the original houndmaster files? i replaced them all with xelswords stuff (only way i could figure out how to get furry and anthro all enabled at once)

ย 

also. whenever i try to add anohter skin or color or variant to a mod file (that i got from steam or nexus) it doesnt work. but it seems to work when i replace the base files rather than using mod folders..why? am i missing something?

ย 

what i mean is if a skin has variants A-D..I can add a E to the files in game and it works. but when i try to do it in the mod section or add to the mod file the game doesnt seem to see it. (no change)

You know what it is...

houndmaster.rar

In order to add more files to mod folders, find Modfiles.txt in the main mod folder (beside the project.xml file and preview icon) and delete that shit.

Keep in mind that when steam updates mods, it'll automatically replace the damned thing, so beware of that.

14 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Fungal scratcher concept by XelswordArt
ย 

Fungal Scratcher.png

ย 

20 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword is on fire - keeps pumping out these awesome concepts!
Here's his Courtesan, before she drank blood (left) and after she drank blood (right):

ย 

Courtesan.png

ย 

Well i'll be damned! So hot concepts, also that courtesan design just might made me play finaly the crimson court dlcย ?

8 hours ago, bobmarley24 said:

xelsword should make a wonderful final boss too lol

Would be awesome to see his try on any foes of the Darkest Dungeon itself, and he's been going quite fast paced but still so greatly done as always!

Hi. I downloaded manually a skin mod that has a different skeleton (occultist miracle skin) and it broke my other occultist skins. can anybody send original occultist anim file ?

unknown.png?width=400&height=213

this file is in steamapps/common/darkestdungeon/heroes/occultist

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It would need to be redrawn, as there are no layers to the static images.

I was just asking for the combat sprite. I know there is nothing that can be done about the static images. "defend" and the like are one picture, butย the model you see in battle does have layers, one of them being the bra. Sure, it'll be kinda immersion breaking to see fusilier suddenly gain clothes during attacks, but i'm not really picky.

25 minutes ago, No Esc Button said:

I was just asking for the combat sprite. I know there is nothing that can be done about the static images. "defend" and the like are one picture, butย the model you see in battle does have layers, one of them being the bra. Sure, it'll be kinda immersion breaking to see fusilier suddenly gain clothes during attacks, but i'm not really picky.

Oh, easy. Just delete the clothes from the combat sprite and run the image through this .exe to kill their soul lest their ghosts linger and cause problems.

png_alpha_colour_remover.exe

The annoying part will be figuring out which images can be removed before you start opening holes up. I can do that for you, if you want.

Yo, I'm back, with more questions than answers, trying to build a trashy Ringmaster skin from a Crusader, but i need some feedback, do you guys think this looks half decent?

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png.874e914656bef0ea71f7bb5dbfad8aba.png

The 2nd "frame" is unfinished, I like how it's turning out but I don't really know if it's immersive enough, any feedback and recommendations are appreciated!

ย 

1 hour ago, Pevori said:

Yo, I'm back, with more questions than answers, trying to build a trashy Ringmaster skin from a Crusader, but i need some feedback, do you guys think this looks half decent?

ย  Hide contents

Screenshot_1.png.874e914656bef0ea71f7bb5dbfad8aba.png

The 2nd "frame" is unfinished, I like how it's turning out but I don't really know if it's immersive enough, any feedback and recommendations are appreciated!

ย 

looks very circusy...and yes,thats my new word for it

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Oh, easy. Just delete the clothes from the combat sprite and run the image through this .exe to kill their soul lest their ghosts linger and cause problems.

png_alpha_colour_remover.exe 69.5 kB ยท 1 download

The annoying part will be figuring out which images can be removed before you start opening holes up. I can do that for you, if you want.

Well, Can't say i didn't try. I have no idea what to do with this file, as my skills go about as far as "Click it to see what it does", and doing so did Diddly. Might i humbly ask to take you up on your offer?