Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

2 hours ago, No Esc Button said:

Well, Can't say i didn't try. I have no idea what to do with this file, as my skills go about as far as "Click it to see what it does", and doing so did Diddly. Might i humbly ask to take you up on your offer?

Easy enough.

brigand_fusilier.sprite.combat.thumb.png.df4ae5f18a7cc8f35930092ca03fc6f1.png

Would you like me to do such for the futa version, or will that be all?

4 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Rabid Gnasher concept by XelswordArt:

Rabid Gnasher.png

As much as I love all Xelswords mob concepts, it pains me that it would take forever for any animated instillation and we don't want to force the lad this stuff

looks amazing

16 minutes ago, megaxayda said:

anyone got any good jester skin?

Imo, Xelswords is easily the best. There are very few jester skins for some reason, and quite a few look terrible on their own, and worse in the dark hallways of DD. If you can deal with the unimmersiveness of the outfit of course.

9 hours ago, megaxayda said:

these 7 are my favorite jester skins (the folder contains 14 skins, some of them are different color palettes and skins that I have but don't use a lot), I also recommend Xelsword's Jester (I use the standalone version because I really like to play with these 7 jesters)

14 hours ago, megaxayda said:

If you don't mind committing to one skin and if you like dark souls, you could get the Jester Thomas skin for the jester. You can't use other skins with it unfortunately but to me its one the best skins.

If your looking for lewd skins or multiple skins then good luck, what others here have suggested already are your best bet.

54 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

If you don't mind committing to one skin and if you like dark souls, you could get the Jester Thomas skin for the jester. You can't use other skins with it unfortunately but to me its one the best skins.

If your looking for lewd skins or multiple skins then good luck, what others here have suggested already are your best bet.

Ooooh I didnt know about this one. I still prefer Xelswords, but that one is just as good! I hope there are no other skins hiding in the steam workshop because I almost never check there :P

7 minutes ago, AGenerikUsername said:

Ooooh I didnt know about this one. I still prefer Xelswords, but that one is just as good! I hope there are no other skins hiding in the steam workshop because I almost never check there :P

Xelsword has great skins and art but his stuff isn't really my taste. I honestly wish the Jester Thomas skin was a class, there's the arsonist class but its not a actual pyromancer class.

The workshop is good to check if your not finding what your looking for on here or Nexus. The tags don't always work tho so if you do look for skins on there I recommend not using them.

45 minutes ago, megaxayda said:

nvm fixed it by deleting the save files in whatever folder your files are stored in

Edit: nvm it's still broken

Did you drag heroes in position 1 or 2 when you are in in the dungeon menu while having the stat page opened? If so then it's a vanilla bug.

Hey back again with another edit i did for the new Assault Kunoichi class on the workshop. i made a nudeish edit to it just be a heads up i did a redraw of it myself (just the boobs and vagina) this time instead of taking parts from other skins so it might be kinda janky! Hope yall like it! don't forget to get the base mod on th workshop and delete the modfile.Kunoichi.PNG.df8e26725f14ea1a6da5265c605d514f.PNG

nin_robber_B.7z