Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Formless melee (Anaertailin) (FIX)

1686000951_fixfm.png.2f0d606428a7fcb4b6840477819a5cbb.png

another fix made with Dragon bone; I tried it with the mod Cho's Boss Reworks (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1381021604), i recommend that you install it, it is also include the normal version, in case you do not have the mod installed.

-Fix skin glow
-Problems: there will be no transformation animation only for "formless-melee", a visual error that you may not notice; although i can try other things but I opted for the fast track

another recommended mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2196576503

Formless melee (Anaertailin) Fix by Dan.rar

7 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword has finished his townfolk NPCs concepts and promises to soon rework them into full mods!
Here are the new ones:

tavern.character.png

And the rest are hidden under the spoiler:

Damn, she's thicc. Like her the most.

On 4/28/2021 at 6:43 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

Long story short -- Xelsword has overworked himself making all those classes, so now he's trying to work on something else instead.
Namely - sexy monster designs:

Swine Chopper

Swine Chopper concept.png

Skeleton concepts

skeleton_common concept.png

He says he's leaning towards the middle one.

22 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Xelsword has finished his townfolk NPCs concepts and promises to soon rework them into full mods!
Here are the new ones:

sanitarium.character.png

town_event.character.png

nomad_wagon.character.png

tavern.character.png

And the rest are hidden under the spoiler:

Hide contents

abbey.character.pngblacksmith.character.pngcamping_trainer.character.pngcomet_trinket_supply_character.pngguild.character.pngstage_coach.character.png

Ohhh my good! I love the concepts so much! ? For the skeleton i would lean mrore to the first or last design, but that's just my taste, the second one is great too! 

Xelsword is for me the best the lewd DD Mod Community could hope for, i love the thicc designs, and i hope he doesn't overwork himself and takes well deserved breaks

I think I may have made a minor mistake while adding in extra skins, likely a rookie one too. I downloaded the Succubus mod off of the Steam Workshop and a sexy skin mod for the Succubus off here. I took the sexy skins folders I wanted to use and placed them inside the Workshop folder containing the Succubus, but when I went in-game, those skins weren't available for me to swap to. Are Workshop folders unable to be "third-party edited" or something? I did the same thing for the Omen Seeker. Downloaded off the Workshop, downloaded lewd alternate skins off the Nexus. I'm gonna assume I'll run into the same problem?

On 4/29/2021 at 11:28 AM, Dan _ said:

Formless melee (Anaertailin) (FIX)

another fix made with Dragon bone; I tried it with the mod Cho's Boss Reworks (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1381021604), i recommend that you install it, it is also include the normal version, in case you do not have the mod installed.

-Fix skin glow
-Problems: there will be no transformation animation only for "formless-melee", a visual error that you may not notice; although i can try other things but I opted for the fast track

another recommended mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2196576503

Formless melee (Anaertailin) Fix by Dan.rar 2.85 MB · 180 downloads

Does your fix require the mod? Because i didn't install and it's giving me missing brain error. Edit: It does.

8 minutes ago, Jannef said:

I think I may have made a minor mistake while adding in extra skins, likely a rookie one too. I downloaded the Succubus mod off of the Steam Workshop and a sexy skin mod for the Succubus off here. I took the sexy skins folders I wanted to use and placed them inside the Workshop folder containing the Succubus, but when I went in-game, those skins weren't available for me to swap to. Are Workshop folders unable to be "third-party edited" or something? I did the same thing for the Omen Seeker. Downloaded off the Workshop, downloaded lewd alternate skins off the Nexus. I'm gonna assume I'll run into the same problem?

check if theres a modfiles.txt in the primary mod(s) ,if so delete the modfiles.txt

it blocks changes to the mod and is not a needed file