6 hours ago, Icarus18902 said:

As far as i know, the SSE is just the Oldrim version revamped. No bugfixing or code fix were done in all this time, it is just the old skyrim with better assets, textures and increased resolution. I ain't spending 15 bucks on this shit

Anyway, i really like what you are doing with your mod, keep it up! @Evilynn

Yes it is and that's why it doesn't give me any advantage over the oldrim. But if you have a Steam account, you get it for free. If not, ok, this may be 15 bucks then.

I completely agree to your last sentence.

A mod has been released for VR, and the thought of using it with Lich Evilynn gives me the chills (in a good way) Speaking dialog lines! I did ask if it would work for normal SE, it's just to awesome to pass up!

Amazing immersion for both paths. Actually saying: "Yes Mistress!" or "Kneel!" to advance dialogs...

I'll need to make sure kids are long asleep, and the doors are locked first - but wow, add that to the already existing immersion from VR!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, corvusbray said:

I went back through, disabled everything I could that was not a requirement. This is what I have, and I must be missing something. Managed to get it working one time, and I was hoping to see the update. The strange object does not appear.

There is nothing special about the object that should make it behave differently.

Perhaps a screenshot just to confirm that there isn't a misunderstanding about where it is? 

I do have a very useful suggestion though... 

1) Open up the config.

2) Select "Debug & Tests"

3) Click "Teleport to Intro Quest"

That should place you facing the table with the item on it.

If it still isn't there, and you want to see the rest of the victim path select:

1) "Rename Player" and you will skip the first section, but can see the rest at least.

The partner path doesn't go past that point, so there is nothing to see after that opening path ends...

If you have SSE or VR, the I'm close to releasing the opening sequence of the new version - I suspect that will happen next weekend. It's had many many changes. I'll add a link to it in the thread and on the download page when I release the first SSE/VR alpha.

I gave the benefit of the doubt and double checked. It does not appear in my MCM menu. I remember it being on that top table, but I included the bottom table beneath me there to ensure I had both barrel and table sets included. No hentai tentacle thingy. (That's what i thought first seeing it. XD) Now this was the same problem I had last time I was trying to install it, before the Tuft 8+ came out. I solved it somehow, it was an error with the DD mods. Since those are no longer required now, and have been deactivated... I can't seem to figure it out. I love the streamlined requirements, but the same issue arises.

20180512125405_1.jpg

20180512125417_1.jpg

First - the lower table is the correct one. You can just see it below you (and see that it's not there in the picture)

The fact that it's not listed in MCM is the real clue though... 

It's either not installed, or an old version is installed. (or you need to wait a couple minutes for everything to finish loading... that seems unlikely to be your problem though)

My guess is that you downloaded it from the old thread, before I added it as a full LL mod.

Please redownload the current version from: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4631-lich-evilynn/

2 hours ago, Evilynn said:

or you need to wait a couple minutes for everything to finish loading

This happens to me a lot, likely due to my habit of having 255 plugins installed ( modding to the max, man! :tongue: )

I now have the habit of waiting for all the top left system messages to stop before I make my first save, which I do in the Abandoned Prison from ASLAL. I then configure everything and save.

I always load that last Abandoned Prison save before loading my latest game save. Never had a problem with any mods not loading with this.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Darkpig said:

You should be fine as is. Just go to sarthal(I probably spelled that wrong) and watch as scary shit happen.

Thanks. Will make my way there as soon as. Currently in Riften so either coc to Saarthal or catch the bus to Winterhold and then make the run across country. That's some very hostile country in my game.

• 2 months later...

I very rarely ever post comments, but I had to come here and express some appreciation for this mod. I have only just discovered Lich Evilynn, and I just had to let you know how thoroughly I enjoyed playing through the quest in its current state. The whole experience that you've created here is so unique and well thought out. There's some truly amazing mods on this site which focus on power play dynamics between you and NPC's, but in said mods their is always an element of 'control' that the player has over his/her slavery. Serving Evilynn is the closest I have ever gotten in a game to achieving my fantasy of full non-consensual slavery. She literally gives you zero control. You're left feeling helpless and completely at her mercy. I absolutely love Evilynn! So thank you for all of the hard work you have poured into this project so far, and it would be very much appreciated to see an update in the future.

• 1 month later...

gotta admit this mod has what i've been looking for in skyrim but never really had one --- a follower that can play d/s games with you, i know there have been submissive lola and Maria Eden but they are either too buggy to play along with your adventure in skyrim or just lack of varieties. my favourite mod of this kind is MSEX on Fallout New Vegas. I sometimes wonder why none of the creators of the lewd mods realizes the immersion a d/s follower can offer, yes, it is a complaint.
anyway, thanks for this awesome mod, even though i haven't downloaded it yet, hope it'd be getting better and better

5 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

gotta admit this mod has what i've been looking for in skyrim but never really had one --- a follower that can play d/s games with you, i know there have been submissive lola and Maria Eden but they are either too buggy to play along with your adventure in skyrim or just lack of varieties. my favourite mod of this kind is MSEX on Fallout New Vegas. I sometimes wonder why none of the creators of the lewd mods realizes the immersion a d/s follower can offer, yes, it is a complaint.
anyway, thanks for this awesome mod, even though i haven't downloaded it yet, hope it'd be getting better and better

Have you ever heard of Devious Follower? The new  XDFF system Cursed Loot comes along with? Both work fine without major issues and they are available. This mod here will probably never be released for the Legendary Edition as the developer is focused on SSE and VR. It's in a very early stage and there is almost no content so far. Try the above and enjoy what already is done!

16 hours ago, Stuker said:

Have you ever heard of Devious Follower? The new  XDFF system Cursed Loot comes along with? Both work fine without major issues and they are available. This mod here will probably never be released for the Legendary Edition as the developer is focused on SSE and VR. It's in a very early stage and there is almost no content so far. Try the above and enjoy what already is done!

Yep, the Devious Follower I tried but it also had not much of features in it, it's kind of like a better version of Submissive Lola, but I couldn't really feel the character but it recently had another update, might go check it out. I must say I was really excited when I first saw that mod but it was a disappointment, personally.

As for the Cursed Loot... I was told it has the similar function but I never figured out how this mod works, anyway, thanks for the advice, also, it'd be very helpful if you could give me some tips on how to start the XDFF part of DDCL?

53 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

As for the Cursed Loot... I was told it has the similar function but I never figured out how this mod works, anyway, thanks for the advice, also, it'd be very helpful if you could give me some tips on how to start the XDFF part of DDCL?

Talk to Leon in the Bannered Mare. Ask him why he looks at you like this. This will start a quest in which end you can choose to become Leons slave, Leahs slave or don't be enslaved at all. If you choose slavery, the new XDFF system kicks in.

DCL has many features. Too many to list them all. Check it out, spend some time in the MCM to take a look at the features you may like and turn off those you don't want. One of the very best mods for Skyrim in general. With Sasha (the daughter of the Dollmaker in Dawnstar) you have another possibility to get you enslaved (or enslave her if you want).

• 11 months later...