A Devious Playthrough. Looking for some suggestions

Want to do a full playthrough of the game including the DLC's and of course I want to load it up with mods but I always go overboard and often actually progressing through the story becomes impossible because i'm trying to get my hands free or am getting raped by the entire population of solitide. You get what I mean, I want some sexy, a bit more challenge, but nothing gamebreaking or halting.

Going to avoid listing the obvious ones like sexlab, cbbe, animations, armor replacers, etc
I know I'm missing some good ones there are just so many please suggest any I havent thought of. something that actually has some gameplay challenge value
So far I've got 
DD and all it's dependancies
Captured Dreams Shop
Milk Mod Economy
Deviously Cursed Loot and Deviously Cursed Chests
Cum inflation
Skooma Whore
Soulgem Oven (I like it but it seems maybe too overpowered for trying to do a real playthrough and not just fucking around)
Sexlab aroused
Sexlab Parasites
Etrus Chaurus+

What I need help with
A which is the best bestiality mod in your opinion?
Which is the best Prison mod?

* Are any pregnancy mods worth it? if so whats your favorite

being a sex drain vampire seems fun have never had a whole lot of success getting it working well. Willing to try again though if someone speaks highky of a mod in particular

Mod customizations: The only big thing I can think of is turning off the hardcore yokes and armbinders that make doing anything impossible and maybe turning off that"any man can demand sex at any time" option.

I'd love to hear some feeback from you guys. Ever do a vanilla playthough beginning to end loaded up with sex mods?

Well, I assume you know how to mod, because doing a full playthrough I wouldnt pack so many script mods, because your saave will load forever or you will crash often. If you want to have bestiality, I recommend Animal Mansion and Bestial essence as quests mods, but if you want to have it nearby, just install aroused creatures, so some animals will try to use player to "reduce their high aroused value :D " and it wont happen everytime u pass near a creature, ofc u can confirgure it like that, but I dont know if u want to change walking through the forest into fucking the entire zoo

Want to do a full playthrough of the game including the DLC's and of course I want to load it up with mods but I always go overboard and often actually progressing through the story becomes impossible because i'm trying to get my hands free or am getting raped by the entire population of solitide. You get what I mean, I want some sexy, a bit more challenge, but nothing gamebreaking or halting.

Going to avoid listing the obvious ones like sexlab, cbbe, animations, armor replacers, etc
I know I'm missing some good ones there are just so many please suggest any I havent thought of. something that actually has some gameplay challenge value
So far I've got 
DD and all it's dependancies
Captured Dreams Shop
Milk Mod Economy
Deviously Cursed Loot and Deviously Cursed Chests
Cum inflation
Skooma Whore
Soulgem Oven (I like it but it seems maybe too overpowered for trying to do a real playthrough and not just fucking around)
Sexlab aroused
Sexlab Parasites
Etrus Chaurus+

What I need help with
A which is the best bestiality mod in your opinion?

* Are any pregnancy mods worth it? if so whats your favorite

being a sex drain vampire seems fun have never had a whole lot of success getting it working well. Willing to try again though if someone speaks highky of a mod in particular

Mod customizations: The only big thing I can think of is turning off the hardcore yokes and armbinders that make doing anything impossible and maybe turning off that"any man can demand sex at any time" option.

I'd love to hear some feeback from you guys. Ever do a vanilla playthough beginning to end loaded up with sex mods?

Let's start off with what you have:

I noticed you list Cum Inflation as its own mod, which you don't really need because Cursed Loot has a cum inflation feature. Unless of course there's some other functionality you wanted, but I thought it was worth mentioning. All the other mods are ones I use regularly, though I've given up on pregnancy stuff since, while I like the concept of it, I eventually get tired of my character having a giant belly all the time.

Some fun devious mods that I've found work really well when you actually want to play the game are 1) Devious Followers, and 2) FMEA The first makes you actually pay your followers (creating a money sink in the game), and if you don't they'll eventually enslave you. You can still adventure this way, but your follower keeps you in devices which make things tougher and sexier. ^_^ FMEA adds lots of consequences to failure in the different crafting and gathering aspects of the game, and is fully configurable for how much you want bad stuff to happen.

I couldn't tell you what the best bestiality mod is. I have bestiality in my game, but usually only as part of Defeat (so beasts and animals can rape if they defeat my character). SD+ allows creature enslavement, if that's something you're looking for.

Best prison mod is hands down Prison Overhaul with Inte's wonderful Patches added on. There are a couple others (Ravenbeak Prison is one), but none of them are even as remotely fleshed out and configurable as PO.

If you want to play a sex drain vampire there's really only one way to go: Better Vampires with Deadly Drain. You could also throw Player Succubus Quest in there, but I personally would only go with either BV or PSQ, not both. I find either of these play-styles lots of fun, but I usually get bored of them after awhile both because my character becomes completely unbeatable, and I spend an inordinate amount of time draining victims which gets repetitive.

Hope at least some of this helps! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2017 at 5:17 AM, dankmemesxd said:

Well, I assume you know how to mod, because doing a full playthrough I wouldnt pack so many script mods, because your saave will load forever or you will crash often. If you want to have bestiality, I recommend Animal Mansion and Bestial essence as quests mods, but if you want to have it nearby, just install aroused creatures, so some animals will try to use player to "reduce their high aroused value :D " and it wont happen everytime u pass near a creature, ofc u can confirgure it like that, but I dont know if u want to change walking through the forest into fucking the entire zoo

Running the mods indicated by OP should not be making your game unplayable.  Are you running Mod Organizer, BethIni, Crash Fixes, ENBoost and Load Game CTD Fix?

I suggest taking a look at 'Traps, Pitfalls and Dangerous Things'. Combine it with some of the options to make traps harder to spot and it will keep you on your toes.

And one still to avoid at this point would be SL Kidnapped Redux. Doesn't play well with large numbers of followers and has other quirks that do not make it a smooth play experience.

As you (frankenfish) have already noted, the key to a "devious playthrough" is to make the devious elements sufficiently challenging to be interesting but not so challenging as to prevent you from making progress with the game.

Of the mods you mention, I dislike Skooma Whore.  The drug effects are too extreme to be playable and the prostitution element seems clumsy.  Cum inflation is probably unnecessary for the reason stated by Ashra XIII.  I have never tried Milk Mod Economy or Soulgem Oven: both strike me as unimmersive.  It may also be worth noting that DCL includes a devious way to acquire soul gems.

I have mixed feelings about Captured Dreams, and I switch between running it and not.  It has some great quest lines, but I find the shop itself to be unimmersive.  The Dragonborn has no real motivation to ever interact with the mod (assuming you rp the Dragonborn as not voluntarily seeking out devious devices).  Also, the Master is excessively keen on chastity devices, IMO.

I second Ashra XIII's recommendation of Prison Overhaul.  In fact, I would consider that much pretty much essential to a devious playthrough.  As Ashra says, you must also have the most recent patch (currently 8u): for some reason the modder has stopped updating the mod and just releases a series of patches, which are in a different thread, which I found a bit confusing at first.  (Edit, per Lazyboot below, this is actually a different modder.)

I also use the following:

• SexLab Solutions.
  • Sextreme loading screens (obviously not actually part of the playthrough but keeps the mood).
  • Sexist Guards.
  • Defeat (there is a combat rape option in DCL but Defeat handles it better).
  • Devious Captures.
  • Deviously Helpless.
  • Devious Cidhna.
  • TDF SexLab Aroused Rape (for follower rape only as DCL has sufficient NPC rape options).

An obvious other possibility would be SD+.  I think this has some great elements, but in the end I don't find any player slavery mods really work.  Also it requires Death Alternative, and Kimy (of DCL) says, "DA has caused me enough grief with its unresolved issues and the unwillingness of its author to acknowledge them. It's banned from my load order for life. I do not wish to have any dealings with this mod. Don't ask me about any incompatibilities of DCL with DA, either. I don't care and I will not fix them."

I have tried the following in the past:

• SexLab Sex Slaves: I think this is a good mod, but you need to level up quite a lot to be able to complete the quest.  I'm not sure why there isn't a level requirement for the quest to start.  You should note what the instructions say about disabling certain other mods during the quests.
  • Sisterhood of Dibella: It's a nice idea, but incomplete.
  • SexLab Stories: Also a nice idea, but incomplete.
  • Content Consumer's Alternate Starts: allows for various devious starts, but none of them are great IMO.  There's a devious start included with DCL which is better, or you can just use a vanilla start and let things develop organically.

In terms of customisation:

• You need to tinker with the probabiilties of getting into and out of restraints, so that your character is free often enough to progress the game, but restrained often enough to make it interesting.  In particular, you should reduce the chances of the cursed collar, damsel in distress and bondage adventure quests so they aren't happening multiple times in a single playthrough.
  • I attach my DCL settings for interest.  I allow armbinders and yokes: theyr'e some of the most fun restraints!  I also allow males demand sex, but at a fairly low probability.  I don't allow shopping quest because it trivialises escaping restraints and I don't allow bondage dialogue because it breaks immersion.
  • You should use my fixed script for the public indecency quest.

DCURConfig.json

2 hours ago, Ytheria said:

I second Ashra XIII's recommendation of Prison Overhaul.  In fact, I would consider that much pretty much essential to a devious playthrough.  As Ashra says, you must also have the most recent patch (currently 8u): for some reason the modder has stopped undating the mod and just releases a series of patches, which are in a different thread, which I found a bit confusing at first.

Small nitpick: It's not the same modder, that's why it's getting updated as patches and in a different thread.

I have to recommend Shout Like a Virgin - it's thoroughly customizable and, once you've completed the initial quest chain, just a nice complement to playing any other quest line from vanilla or other mods. It's very well done - I've had no crashes I can trace to it, nor have I found any time that it broke other quests.

• 2 months later...

From my experience: don't do it.

It will only lead to frustration.

I got pretty good at getting mods running, but the real cancer of all the mods are the different effects and trigger that virtually destroy each other. 

For a "devious" playthrough I chose a SexLab Story mod (like Slaverun for example), then install all I want to have for the nice Sex and Looks and all, but I DO NOT Install any other Sex Mod (Maria Eden, SD+, POP or whatever). But I never ever start playing the Vanilla mods when I do that (or just the ones that are required for the Sex Mod). 

I also stay away from Defeat/Submit/Daymol like a plague for the above mentioned.
I find them all nice as they come, but they are behaving so weird, especially with other sexlab mods. 

For a serious Skyrim Playthrough I would not use anything else but Defeat and DAYMOL. 

You lose, you get raped or you die/bleedout you get raped or some funny story... 

Even SD+ which was basically designed for it, I cannot really recommend it as additional experience. 

Defeat can be modified to virtually make you victim to a long lasting gang rape and then left for dead or dropped somewhere. Perfectly immersive in my eyes and often contains more Sex and fun than you get from playing SD+ for some real life hours. And without the frustration of having to plead to your "Master" to do anything to you at all. 

To explore devious mods it is best to use MO and create an isolated profile to play them. Most of them will not contain much or any fighting at all or anything that really merges immersivly with the main quest of Vanilla Skyrim. 

But thats just my oppinion and experience. 
I get the fun from using the same character I used for my Skyrim Playthrough. It doesent have the skills and equip, but I dont really care. The experience is still 100% perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 3:24 PM, frankenfish said:

Just reduce pregnancy chances, reduce gems to 1, max out the days to gestate, reduce milk as well and max it to 24 hours. That helps a lot keeping it less op. Naturally, turn off soul gem filling too.

Personally, I find that the slavery aspects (player slaver, that is, with Paradise Halls) of SL mods have a lot of fun synergy with a "normal" playthrough. You can use slaves to get rich, use them to fight for you, and of course use them as eye candy and fucktoys when you get bored. And, speaking of, you can use them to farm soul gems, milk, cursed eggs, chaurus/spider eggs, etc.

You can counter some of this balance stuff just by making the game harder in various ways.

I had a dungeon room last playthrough where I used Display Model II to keep a bunch of altmer chained to the floor, with a host of chauruses to keep them pregnant and fueling my alchemy industry with chaurus eggs.

Currently I'm doing a Tundra Defense playthrough, and I'm using them to finance building my village. So far I have learned that building a village on a road is quite useful both for getting more slaves as well as selling them. (Using the submod to sell to anyone.)

On 03/02/2018 at 2:03 AM, SexDwarf2250 said:

Just reduce pregnancy chances, reduce gems to 1, max out the days to gestate, reduce milk as well and max it to 24 hours. That helps a lot keeping it less op. Naturally, turn off soul gem filling too.

Personally, I find that the slavery aspects (player slaver, that is, with Paradise Halls) of SL mods have a lot of fun synergy with a "normal" playthrough. You can use slaves to get rich, use them to fight for you, and of course use them as eye candy and fucktoys when you get bored. And, speaking of, you can use them to farm soul gems, milk, cursed eggs, chaurus/spider eggs, etc.

You can counter some of this balance stuff just by making the game harder in various ways.

I had a dungeon room last playthrough where I used Display Model II to keep a bunch of altmer chained to the floor, with a host of chauruses to keep them pregnant and fueling my alchemy industry with chaurus eggs.

Currently I'm doing a Tundra Defense playthrough, and I'm using them to finance building my village. So far I have learned that building a village on a road is quite useful both for getting more slaves as well as selling them. (Using the submod to sell to anyone.)

Your setup sounds interesting. Could you post a mod list? 

Ever do a vanilla playthough beginning to end loaded up with sex mods?

No, but that is mostly because I end up distracted by squirrels rather than because it can't be done.

I've got a big old mix of LL and vanilla mods and whilst there are some bugs it is solidly playable and has been for a while.

...then I find a new mod to experiment with, or tweak things a bit too much, or run out of hardrive space or, or...i'm sure you know how it is ;)

On 10/28/2017 at 8:24 PM, frankenfish said:

An excellent question.

I havn't yet found one that works. Prison Overhaul is the go to choice, but

• You need to patch the hell out of it with Inte's patches, and even then it can be tricky. Credit to Inte for getting it to that state tho.
  • It takes ages. Ok, that's partly the point of the whole 'go to prison, hang around' thing. You can mitigate this to a certain extent with the time rate adjustments, but it will still run you through a lot of scenes every time you get arrested. I find it a bit OTT.

There are a few other mods out there that mess with prisons, but they are sufficiently unremarkable that I can't remember them off the top of my head.

I'd be curious to know what you find here and/or if I just need to set PO up differently myself...

Firstly: You seem to have missed Apropos off your LL mod list. I'd strongly suggest using it - it adds a lot of flavour to the LL side of things.

LOTS of vanilla mods synergise really well with DCL. It's one of the things I love about DCL - it plays into other mods so well.

Examples off the top of my head include:

• Loot & Degradation (to encourage you to search people/things, both for newer shinier stuff and because you need to replace your broken gear.)
  • Contraband (so that you are poor because you can't sell most of your loot, which means all the small incidental costs from DCL start being more relevant)
  • More Punishable Crimes & Crafting Requires Permission (To make it more complicated to use forges to make keys, and to force you to walk around town a bit more whilst tied up in order to find safe spaces to hang around.)
  • Just Sleep, Sleep to Gain experience & Realistic Room Rental (To force you to sleep, but taverns are moderately expensive so it's worth exploring and risking wilderness campsites)
  • Anything that spawns more/meaner bandits (Plays into the Combat Surrender functionality)
  • Death Alternative (Let's you push the limits of things like how gimped you can be with Devices, how badly bandits can kick your ass etc because dying is no longer fatal)
  • Combat Arousal (does what it says on the tin. Shame arousal is a rape trigger and used for a few other events/effects, eh?)(*)
  • TrapsAndPitfalls (for more badness in dungeons, when you are probably hobbling around covered in devices...)(*)
  • ...I'm sure there are plenty more I have forgotten, and plenty more I havn't found yet.

Oh, and DCL WILL need some time messing around with the many config settings before you find your comfort zone between 'fun kinky events' and 'derailing the game'. It's worth it tho.

(*) = Yeah, these ain't vanilla mods. Ops. Sorry.

16 hours ago, thisnameisto said:

Your setup sounds interesting. Could you post a mod list? 

Currently active:

-JK- Crafting Breakdown - Dawnguard Addon-13116-1
-JK- Crafting Breakdown - Dragonborn Addon-13116-1-1
-JK- Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire Addon-13116-
-JK- Crafting Breakdown 15-13116-1-5
360 Walk and Run Plus
_PocketEmpireBuilder_v149-30948-1-49
Achieve That-30212-2-3-1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-5a
ApachiiSkyHair v 1 5 Full
ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full
ApachiiSkyHairFemale 1 5
ASIS Patcher 1-42-5 Hacked-18436-1-42-5-H
Auto Unequip Ammo v5_0-10753-5-0
Autodidact Wizard version 4-26488-4
Automatic Follower Loot System
AutosaveManager121
Beta -- Marts Savegame DeBloatifier -8216
Better Dialogue Controls v1_2-27371-1-2
Better Fast Travel v3.76 - BSA - Hearthfires-15508-3-76
Better Harvesting-75511-1-1
Better MessageBox Controls v1_2-28170-1-2
Better Stealth AI for Followers-16531-3-4
Better Stronger and More Effective - Deadly Poisons -19233-2-1
Better Vampires 8.1-9717-8-1
Blush When Aroused v1.3
BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.2.3-49015-4-2-3
BorderSense131
Campfire 1.11-64798-1-11
CD Part 1 - Esp and Scripts - v4.15
CD Part 2 - Meshes and Textures - 1024k V4.09
CD Part 4 - DD Pre Gen meshes for UUNP - UNPB body
Climates Of Tamriel - Winter Edition-17802-3-1
Climates Of Tamriel-17802-v5-0
ColorfulLightsNoShadows-v1b-10789-1b
Combat Evolved-56147-2-4b
Convenient Horses v5_0-14950-5-0
Craftable Circlets
Crash Fixes v12 - Beta 4-72725-12
Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
CrimeDecay-51247-1-01
Crown Helmets_AIO_2_5A-5803
dcc-soulgem-oven-v310
DDa-3.0e
Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-45894-7-0-1
Devious Devices Expansion
DeviousDevices-Integration4.0
DeviousMagic-1.6b
DibellaSisterhood Bodyslide UUNPb
DibellaSisterhood132
DibellaSisterhoodSisters132
display-model-v206 (1)
DLC Aggressive Immersive Patrols 2.0.3-12977-2-0-3
Dolmen Ruins-79508-1-0-1
DrunkenSluts
Dripping While Aroused 2017-07-22
EggFactory29
Enderal Font For Skyrim-78631-1-2
Estrus Chaurus 4.33
Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon v4.33-2
EstrusForSkyrimV120-33102-1-2
Extra Guards 1.4-54212-1-4
EZ2C DIALOGUE MENU - FULLY CONFIGURABLE --18466-v3-1
Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v9.2 Optimised-51602-9-2
Fast Respawn 72 Hours-50346-1-2
Fast Travel Ambushes and Consequences-83475-5-1
FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Scripts - FISS-48265-1-21
FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12
FillHerUp-v2.00-9
Flimsy Ragdolls 1.42
FNIS Behavior V7_0 XXL-11811-7-0-XXL
FNIS Creature Pack 6_1-11811-6-1
FNIS Sexy Move 6.1-54521-6-1
FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
Fog Mesh Remover-736
Frostfall 3.4 Release
Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0
Fuz Ro Doh Overwrite
Genesis - Dynamically Increased Enemy Spawns
Genesis Dragonborn DLC patch
Guard Torch Remover-64403-2-0
Guild Starter Beta 0_4-52871-0-4
Overwrite HDT
HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28
Hearth Craft v1.0.3-71371-1-0-3
Heavy Armory V3.3-21120-3-3
Overwrite Heretical Resources
Heretical Resources v1.51
Homestead The Main File
Honed Metal-51024-1-091
Hunterborn - Frostfall - RND Patch-59036-1-3
Hunterborn Patches-33201-1-5-2
Hunterborn-33201-1-5
ICHelmets Update - Male corundrum Dragon Priest mask texture fix
iCompass - Immersive Compass
Idle Markers
iLuvLoading-72844-2-0
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control Device w MCM - Beta-13049-V2
Immersive detection of NPC v2.5-61255-2-5
Immersive HUD - iHUD
Immersive Speechcraft
Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches
Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary Edition)-15927-1-57
Improved Skill Books-9960-1-1
Inconsequential NPCs 1 dot 9e-36334-1-9e
Insignificant Object Remover-64611-2-0-1
Inventory Stats-81883-1-1
Jaxonz Positioner-52583-2-92
JContainers
Know Your Enemy all-in-one installer-88243-2-1-2
Kill on Sight - Outcast-8189-1-0
LA Wood Chopping Fix-61752-2-0-0
Live Anywhere - Constructible Shacks
Lively Inns And Taverns v131-19841-1-31
Load Game CTD Fix-85443-1
Loot and Degradation v1_31-55677-1-31
Lootable Dungeon Armors-75625-1-1
Magicka regen 1-5x
MDX NoPoisonDialogs
Mesh Output From Something
Modern Brawl Bug Fix v104-77465-1-04
More Bandit Camps - Explorers Edition-27574-2-0
MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod
MoreRevelers - alpha
MoreShiprwecksV1_3-50274-1-3
Morrowloot 4E Edition-50740-v4-3
My Body Is Not Jello - Bounce XML 3.2 HDT14.28
NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481-3-4-4
Night-Eye Overhaul v1.3.1
No More Ugly Effects-85448-1-1
No smoke-7901-1-0
NomoreoldWomen
Open Faced Helmets V1_3-4866-1-3
Optimized Dawnguard Textures - SD
Optimized Dragonborn Textures - SD
Optimized HearthFires Textures - SD
Optimized Vanilla Textures - SD
PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.30
PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.14
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch- version 2
pahe-tdf-patch
pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full install
Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging-42356-3-0-3
PetCollar_v5.1.0
Pine Needles FX
Plastered Farmhouses-49997-1-0
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary Edition MCM version
Prettier Bandits v0.8
Put On Some Clothes-81846-1-6
Quick Wait and Sleep Script Update-84497-1-1
Quick Wait and Sleep-84497-1
RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5
Rainfall FX
Realistic AI Detection 2 - Lite-74355-2-0
Realistic Force-601-1-9
RealisticNeedsandDiseases-26228-1-9-10
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings-746
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0i-74568-2-0
Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT
Replacement Crowns - Daedric Circlet-28454-1-1
RMA-UUNP Weight Paint Tweaks-69562-1-284
Run For Your Lives-23906-2-1-0
sandboxrange-63938-1
Sands of Time Stand Alone Sleep Module-49307-1-6
Scarcity 1_3_0 BETA-49496-1-3-0 2
Scoped Bows 3.1.1_Marksman Edition
Scoped Bows 3.1.1_Replacer-50528-3-1-1
Scrimshaw Expanded v3.1-71573-3-1
SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05
SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English
SexLab Inflation Framework 1.1.7a All-in-One Installer
SexLab Inflation Framework Patches 1.1.8 Installer
Sexlab Release Redux v2.2.1
SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-1.3.1
SexLabAroused_V28b
SexLabFramework_v162_FULL
SexLabSquirt Reborn v2_02
SexlabUtil1 17
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits 20140829
Share Your Meal 0_2 EN-53761-0-2
ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller
skse 1 07 03
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version
Skyrim Sewers 412 Main File-14351-4-12
Skyrim Underground-75004-2-3
SkyUI
SL Defeat v5.3.5
Sleep Tight v1_04-50954-1-04
SLSO FHU2B1.12
SLSO Patch SoulgemOven V310
SLSO SexLabUtil1.7
SLSOxSquirtReborn
Sneak Tools
Sneak Tools Patch
Snowfall FX
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004b
Stamina regen 1-5x
Stealth Meter Tweak-60665-1-0
Stop talking to yourself Bandit-24104-1-0
SU Quieter Zombies-75004-1-2
Super Sleeves of Skyrim-68136-V1-1
Supreme and Volumetric Fog for Climates of Tamriel-24460-2-0
suspiciouscityguards-65681-4
TDF Adds 15 Independent prostitute quests to TDF Prostitution and Pimping
TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_5
Tentapalooza v1.4-72220-1-4
TES V Expanded 1.4-68843-1-4
The great book of alchemy-2770
The Rift - Aspen Leaves FX - Super Performance
The Sinister Seven-63240-5-4
TheCleaner-84917-1-55
Time on loading v5-98
TK Dodge 3.0-20923-3-0
Tundra Defense v3-06-22330-3-06
UIExtensions v1-2-0-57046-1-2-0 (1)
Unmanaged: _empirebuilder_aio
Unmanaged: Dawnguard
Unmanaged: Dragonborn
Unmanaged: HearthFires
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-10
UNP Texture Blender - Fair Skin Complexion
UNP Textures-2K-Optimized
Unread Books Glow v2_2_0-10012-2-2-0
Vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards
Vigor - Combat and Injuries-72180-10-6
Vigor Movement Tweaks-72180-1-1
VioLens - A Killmove Mod
WarmongerArmory_DLC-50459-1-2-55
WarmongerArmory_Leveled List-50459-1-2
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla-50459-1-2
Warmth - Light Armor Replacer-72857-1-0
WetFunction_1.0_main
WetFunctionRedux_39
When Vampires Attack-28235-2-1-0
WIC Cloaks NMM 2_4-13486-2-4
Winter Overhaul 2-5 - Vanilla Trees and LOD-61711-2-5
Winter Overhaul 2-5 main file fomod-61711-2-5
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.94
You Hunger V2.1.6-49421-2-1-6
ZazAnimationPack.V.6.22.1
ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]
ZazExtensionPack_1-08_for_Zap6.2

Currently inactive but used recently:

28 Days and a bit 5-5604-0-8-6
adcSexlife-1.4.2
Alone Round 2-67661-2
Armor Class-73976-1-5
DangerousNight2.2
Devious Devices Equip 340
Draugnarok
Everyone Dies 1_1-75446-1-1
Hold and Defend 0_7 EN-62184-0-7
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass
Mixed Unit Tactics 3_0 English-57589-3-0
RE - Realestate v3.0.3-83145-3-0-3
RideSharing_0.4
SexLabEnchantress2-4
Waves - updated cleaned esp for boss
Wearable Lanterns 4.0.2 Release-17416-4-0-2

4 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Currently active:

Reveal hidden contents

-JK- Crafting Breakdown - Dawnguard Addon-13116-1
-JK- Crafting Breakdown - Dragonborn Addon-13116-1-1
-JK- Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire Addon-13116-
-JK- Crafting Breakdown 15-13116-1-5
360 Walk and Run Plus
_PocketEmpireBuilder_v149-30948-1-49
Achieve That-30212-2-3-1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-5a
ApachiiSkyHair v 1 5 Full
ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full
ApachiiSkyHairFemale 1 5
ASIS Patcher 1-42-5 Hacked-18436-1-42-5-H
Auto Unequip Ammo v5_0-10753-5-0
Autodidact Wizard version 4-26488-4
Automatic Follower Loot System
AutosaveManager121
Beta -- Marts Savegame DeBloatifier -8216
Better Dialogue Controls v1_2-27371-1-2
Better Fast Travel v3.76 - BSA - Hearthfires-15508-3-76
Better Harvesting-75511-1-1
Better MessageBox Controls v1_2-28170-1-2
Better Stealth AI for Followers-16531-3-4
Better Stronger and More Effective - Deadly Poisons -19233-2-1
Better Vampires 8.1-9717-8-1
Blush When Aroused v1.3
BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.2.3-49015-4-2-3
BorderSense131
Campfire 1.11-64798-1-11
CD Part 1 - Esp and Scripts - v4.15
CD Part 2 - Meshes and Textures - 1024k V4.09
CD Part 4 - DD Pre Gen meshes for UUNP - UNPB body
Climates Of Tamriel - Winter Edition-17802-3-1
Climates Of Tamriel-17802-v5-0
ColorfulLightsNoShadows-v1b-10789-1b
Combat Evolved-56147-2-4b
Convenient Horses v5_0-14950-5-0
Craftable Circlets
Crash Fixes v12 - Beta 4-72725-12
Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
CrimeDecay-51247-1-01
Crown Helmets_AIO_2_5A-5803
dcc-soulgem-oven-v310
DDa-3.0e
Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life-45894-7-0-1
Devious Devices Expansion
DeviousDevices-Integration4.0
DeviousMagic-1.6b
DibellaSisterhood Bodyslide UUNPb
DibellaSisterhood132
DibellaSisterhoodSisters132
display-model-v206 (1)
DLC Aggressive Immersive Patrols 2.0.3-12977-2-0-3
Dolmen Ruins-79508-1-0-1
DrunkenSluts
Dripping While Aroused 2017-07-22
EggFactory29
Enderal Font For Skyrim-78631-1-2
Estrus Chaurus 4.33
Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon v4.33-2
EstrusForSkyrimV120-33102-1-2
Extra Guards 1.4-54212-1-4
EZ2C DIALOGUE MENU - FULLY CONFIGURABLE --18466-v3-1
Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v9.2 Optimised-51602-9-2
Fast Respawn 72 Hours-50346-1-2
Fast Travel Ambushes and Consequences-83475-5-1
FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Scripts - FISS-48265-1-21
FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12
FillHerUp-v2.00-9
Flimsy Ragdolls 1.42
FNIS Behavior V7_0 XXL-11811-7-0-XXL
FNIS Creature Pack 6_1-11811-6-1
FNIS Sexy Move 6.1-54521-6-1
FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
Fog Mesh Remover-736
Frostfall 3.4 Release
Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0
Fuz Ro Doh Overwrite
Genesis - Dynamically Increased Enemy Spawns
Genesis Dragonborn DLC patch
Guard Torch Remover-64403-2-0
Guild Starter Beta 0_4-52871-0-4
Overwrite HDT
HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28
Hearth Craft v1.0.3-71371-1-0-3
Heavy Armory V3.3-21120-3-3
Overwrite Heretical Resources
Heretical Resources v1.51
Homestead The Main File
Honed Metal-51024-1-091
Hunterborn - Frostfall - RND Patch-59036-1-3
Hunterborn Patches-33201-1-5-2
Hunterborn-33201-1-5
ICHelmets Update - Male corundrum Dragon Priest mask texture fix
iCompass - Immersive Compass
Idle Markers
iLuvLoading-72844-2-0
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control Device w MCM - Beta-13049-V2
Immersive detection of NPC v2.5-61255-2-5
Immersive HUD - iHUD
Immersive Speechcraft
Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches
Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary Edition)-15927-1-57
Improved Skill Books-9960-1-1
Inconsequential NPCs 1 dot 9e-36334-1-9e
Insignificant Object Remover-64611-2-0-1
Inventory Stats-81883-1-1
Jaxonz Positioner-52583-2-92
JContainers
Know Your Enemy all-in-one installer-88243-2-1-2
Kill on Sight - Outcast-8189-1-0
LA Wood Chopping Fix-61752-2-0-0
Live Anywhere - Constructible Shacks
Lively Inns And Taverns v131-19841-1-31
Load Game CTD Fix-85443-1
Loot and Degradation v1_31-55677-1-31
Lootable Dungeon Armors-75625-1-1
Magicka regen 1-5x
MDX NoPoisonDialogs
Mesh Output From Something
Modern Brawl Bug Fix v104-77465-1-04
More Bandit Camps - Explorers Edition-27574-2-0
MoreNastyCritters9_3_fomod
MoreRevelers - alpha
MoreShiprwecksV1_3-50274-1-3
Morrowloot 4E Edition-50740-v4-3
My Body Is Not Jello - Bounce XML 3.2 HDT14.28
NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481-3-4-4
Night-Eye Overhaul v1.3.1
No More Ugly Effects-85448-1-1
No smoke-7901-1-0
NomoreoldWomen
Open Faced Helmets V1_3-4866-1-3
Optimized Dawnguard Textures - SD
Optimized Dragonborn Textures - SD
Optimized HearthFires Textures - SD
Optimized Vanilla Textures - SD
PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.30
PAH_HomeSweetHome_1.14
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch- version 2
pahe-tdf-patch
pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full install
Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging-42356-3-0-3
PetCollar_v5.1.0
Pine Needles FX
Plastered Farmhouses-49997-1-0
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary Edition MCM version
Prettier Bandits v0.8
Put On Some Clothes-81846-1-6
Quick Wait and Sleep Script Update-84497-1-1
Quick Wait and Sleep-84497-1
RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5
Rainfall FX
Realistic AI Detection 2 - Lite-74355-2-0
Realistic Force-601-1-9
RealisticNeedsandDiseases-26228-1-9-10
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings-746
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0i-74568-2-0
Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT
Replacement Crowns - Daedric Circlet-28454-1-1
RMA-UUNP Weight Paint Tweaks-69562-1-284
Run For Your Lives-23906-2-1-0
sandboxrange-63938-1
Sands of Time Stand Alone Sleep Module-49307-1-6
Scarcity 1_3_0 BETA-49496-1-3-0 2
Scoped Bows 3.1.1_Marksman Edition
Scoped Bows 3.1.1_Replacer-50528-3-1-1
Scrimshaw Expanded v3.1-71573-3-1
SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05
SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English
SexLab Inflation Framework 1.1.7a All-in-One Installer
SexLab Inflation Framework Patches 1.1.8 Installer
Sexlab Release Redux v2.2.1
SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-1.3.1
SexLabAroused_V28b
SexLabFramework_v162_FULL
SexLabSquirt Reborn v2_02
SexlabUtil1 17
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits 20140829
Share Your Meal 0_2 EN-53761-0-2
ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller
skse 1 07 03
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version
Skyrim Sewers 412 Main File-14351-4-12
Skyrim Underground-75004-2-3
SkyUI
SL Defeat v5.3.5
Sleep Tight v1_04-50954-1-04
SLSO FHU2B1.12
SLSO Patch SoulgemOven V310
SLSO SexLabUtil1.7
SLSOxSquirtReborn
Sneak Tools
Sneak Tools Patch
Snowfall FX
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004b
Stamina regen 1-5x
Stealth Meter Tweak-60665-1-0
Stop talking to yourself Bandit-24104-1-0
SU Quieter Zombies-75004-1-2
Super Sleeves of Skyrim-68136-V1-1
Supreme and Volumetric Fog for Climates of Tamriel-24460-2-0
suspiciouscityguards-65681-4
TDF Adds 15 Independent prostitute quests to TDF Prostitution and Pimping
TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_2_5_5
Tentapalooza v1.4-72220-1-4
TES V Expanded 1.4-68843-1-4
The great book of alchemy-2770
The Rift - Aspen Leaves FX - Super Performance
The Sinister Seven-63240-5-4
TheCleaner-84917-1-55
Time on loading v5-98
TK Dodge 3.0-20923-3-0
Tundra Defense v3-06-22330-3-06
UIExtensions v1-2-0-57046-1-2-0 (1)
Unmanaged: _empirebuilder_aio
Unmanaged: Dawnguard
Unmanaged: Dragonborn
Unmanaged: HearthFires
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-10
UNP Texture Blender - Fair Skin Complexion
UNP Textures-2K-Optimized
Unread Books Glow v2_2_0-10012-2-2-0
Vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards
Vigor - Combat and Injuries-72180-10-6
Vigor Movement Tweaks-72180-1-1
VioLens - A Killmove Mod
WarmongerArmory_DLC-50459-1-2-55
WarmongerArmory_Leveled List-50459-1-2
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla-50459-1-2
Warmth - Light Armor Replacer-72857-1-0
WetFunction_1.0_main
WetFunctionRedux_39
When Vampires Attack-28235-2-1-0
WIC Cloaks NMM 2_4-13486-2-4
Winter Overhaul 2-5 - Vanilla Trees and LOD-61711-2-5
Winter Overhaul 2-5 main file fomod-61711-2-5
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.94
You Hunger V2.1.6-49421-2-1-6
ZazAnimationPack.V.6.22.1
ZazAnimationPackV7.0[2017-05-16]
ZazExtensionPack_1-08_for_Zap6.2

Currently inactive but used recently:

Reveal hidden contents

28 Days and a bit 5-5604-0-8-6
adcSexlife-1.4.2
Alone Round 2-67661-2
Armor Class-73976-1-5
DangerousNight2.2
Devious Devices Equip 340
Draugnarok
Everyone Dies 1_1-75446-1-1
Hold and Defend 0_7 EN-62184-0-7
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass
Mixed Unit Tactics 3_0 English-57589-3-0
RE - Realestate v3.0.3-83145-3-0-3
RideSharing_0.4
SexLabEnchantress2-4
Waves - updated cleaned esp for boss
Wearable Lanterns 4.0.2 Release-17416-4-0-2

Holy ****, that is a lot! 
But thank you very much. I guess I have a lot to look into. 
What mod specifically do you use to build a village?

Don't worry about patches for prison overhaul. That is the old version. There is a new version released recently that have all the patches included. called prison overhaul - patched. Get that version got a few more options like punisment by tags. As for pregnancy. If you want the most realistic one then go for being female. If you want something not so realistic soulgem oven is fun. It all depends really. I would also add stuff like apropos for wear and tear. You not gonna look all pretty after a few rapes etc. And maby sexist guards for the comment system. 

Personally, as people have mostly been focused on the device mods of this list, I'd suggest adding Untamed to the listing for the beast side of things, though that's mostly if you want to get some benefits to the beastly side of things, like beast transforms.

Also, depending on how many mods are fighting each other for cum inflation triggers, you may want to look into Cum Inflation Framework, which takes all of those triggers and ties them into one specific thing, so events from Devious Cursed Loot, Untamed and Soul Gem Oven all work better with each other, plus anything else you got working with compatibility.

I admit, it's been a bit since I've done a proper devious playthrough, but I've been debating it, due to the failures I've been having with keeping my proper playthrough working so tempted to do a full reinstall into a Lewdrim attempt.

What mod specifically do you use to build a village?

Tundra Defense. It's a lot of fun, though it has a bug or two. (Don't try to send citizens inside, you will CTD. However, once you get the inn, you can send them there. Also, citizens dying don't seem to release their count from the houses, though it's easy to tear down a house, rebuild it, and add more citizens.)

It doesn't limit your citizens. My PC handles about 20 with absolutely no sweat, but I had built up to 50 once and it was lagorama when they were all in one spot.

Jacksons Positioner is a good companion to it, as is Pocket Empire Builder. The first lets you move objects around and also (I think it was this one) lets you pick up random objects in the world. See a shrine you need? Stuff it in your backpack. The second allows you to build a few extra things like bridges, but I try to rely on it as little as possible.

Last note, you'll want to consider locations for a few factors: flatness, enemy respawns and travellers. Navmeshes are a little bit of an issue too (enemies might bump into walls and such) but play around with stuff and you'll get the hang of it. You can make a clean save, remove and reinstall the mod for a clean start-over whenever you want. You can also reposition all of the TD items except for the initial water well, which is the center point of your settlement.

Oh, and if you like to challenge yourself and are using Frostfall, build it in the coldest place possible. :smiley:

Holy ****, that is a lot! 

It also doesn't include the fact that I use Ordenador to go through every mod with textures to downsize large textures and optimize/etc the rest. :tongue:

On 10/28/2017 at 2:24 PM, frankenfish said:
 I want to load it up with mods but I always go overboard and often actually progressing through the story becomes impossible because i'm trying to get my hands free or am getting raped by the entire population of solitide. You get what I mean, I want some sexy, a bit more challenge, but nothing gamebreaking or halting.

What I need help with
1 ⦁ A which is the best bestiality mod in your opinion?
2 ⦁ Which is the best Prison mod?

3 * Are any pregnancy mods worth it? if so whats your favorite

4 Mod Customizations: The only big thing I can think of is turning off the hardcore yokes and armbinders that make doing anything impossible and maybe turning off that"any man can demand sex at any time" option.

5 I'd love to hear some feeback from you guys. Ever do a vanilla playthough beginning to end loaded up with sex mods?

ok a bit late into this but anyway

1 - Untamed, then Beastess, or just Aroused Creatures (if all you want is some occasional "fun times",  creatures will try to use you as their pleasure receptacle if horny enough)

2 - Prison Overhaul Patched by Inte

3 - Soul Gem Oven (change settings to 1 gem max not filled, 2 semen, and no more than 3 milk and turn all timers to max)

4 - Devious Follwers Beta (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4371-devious-followers-beta-25-jan-18/)

Devious Device Helpers (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5236-devious-device-helpers-wip/)

using one of those (or both if you like) will be an absolute godsend if you get stuck in a yoke (on DDi, DDx v4), especially if you are someplace like down in BlackReach.

5 - most of the way then i have something like LostDreamer said "squirrel !!!!" and off i go again (but i have had a 300 hour game that ran fine though with a ton of DD stuff

in it).

Archived