Yes, i found a reason a minute ago. A new tes4edit adds strange file named "Oblivion.Hardcoded.keep.this.with.the.exe.and.otherwise.ignore.it.I.really.mean.it.dat", and it adds that oblivion.exe records.

Strangely, this file affects 3.0.15 too.

beg you gays add man biped mesh/groundmesh/icon to these armors' date=' best using female meshes so we can get some transgender armors for shemales.

[/quote']

Sorry, not my thing. You are welcome to do it yourself however. It would just be a matter of using the Construction Set to copy the female mesh paths to the male and then saving the esp. Should only take a few hours at most I would think.

as you say that, i get reminded on a thought i had before:

why are there only 3 options: male, female, creature ? and why are only those two available on character creation?

and why arent there male/female creatures?

i mean they make them appear female/male, but they definitely are "creature" which defaults in rapers/joburgh as male.

as you say that' date=' i get reminded on a thought i had before:

why are there only 3 options: male, female, creature ? and why are only those two available on character creation?

and why arent there male/female creatures?

i mean they make them appear female/male, but they definitely are "creature" which defaults in rapers/joburgh as male.

[/quote']

The answer is pretty much common sense if you think about it. Why would any company spend money creating separate meshes\textures for creatures to be different genders when they would have no "additional" functions\features. I am talking about Bethesda here of course.

As to why Bethesda didn't create "playable" creatures, again common sense: how could the story line be valid? Creatures didn't talk in Morrowind, so it would also have been a vast departure from the existing lore.

Now as to creatures being "male" well, the vast majority of folks are more interested in creatures "raping" NPCs and the PC than giving them the ability to be "raped". Thus those who make the plugins and animations made things with this in mind since that was their particular fantasy. After all, most folks make mods "they" want to play or enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...

I gave out all these armors to npc from from2ch lives' date=' its nice to be walking down the road and come across npc wearing them instead of just me :)

[/quote']

Awesome! :D

My long term plan is to equip all NPC's in my game and all the plugins with BU armors\clothing. It will add bit of immersion at later stages of the game when some are walking around in tattered armors\clothing. :P

My long term plan is to equip all NPC's in my game and all the plugins with BU armors\clothing. It will add bit of immersion at later stages of the game when some are walking around in tattered armors\clothing. :P

That reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. Do you happen to have the separate nifs for the different body parts lying around?

That reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. Do you happen to have the separate nifs for the different body parts lying around?

If you mean the feet, upperbody, lowerbody, gloves type breakdowns, then both yes...and no. I do indeed have all of the files, however it would take me a month or more to find them all. I assembled many of these armors using 2 to sometimes 6 different versions of the armor\clothing to get things bouncing and to look right. I am afraid that I could not tell you what I got, from what version if my very life depended on it.

Even the Hentai stuff (which is mostly full outfits) is in many cases cobbled together from multiple versions of things. I made these packs over the course of 6 or so months using nifskope exclusively as I had not yet taken the plunge into blender.

If you want to break the armors\clothes into pieces it may be easier to just use an empty skelly nif and just copy branch\paste branch to break stuff up.

When I finally find the time to make a 3rd pack, I won't have to jump through quite as many hoops to assemble things now that I can load things into blender and give them bouncing breasts and other things like that.

I know how that is.

The reason I ask is that a long time ago I wrote an (unreleased) plugin that might do a bit of the heavy lifting for any mass Break Undies/Break Armor item assignment.

It's a bit complicated to explain, but the basic idea is the plugin dynamically replaces NPC leveled clothing / armor lists with its own lists.

To do this, it first builds a series of categorized leveled lists from items in an ini file. These categories can be anything, barbarian vixen, necromancer, angry schoolteacher, you name it.

When an NPC that the script recognizes is spawned, the script replaces the existing leveled item list with all of the generated lists that fit a particular category. So, for example, the angry schoolteacher category might include a leveled list for glasses, a leveled list for tops, a leveled list for skirts, a leveled list for, I don't know, vorpal rulers.

The category assignment can be random or dependent on class, faction, etc.

Anyways, it works best when you can mix and match relatively compatible items together to get more variety, but it certainly could work with the full armor sets in your package.

I'd need to put a bit of work into the mod to get it fully functional for Break Armor use (the current version is specific to adding Annuad/CoC items to Hiyoko generated NPCs).

Separating hundreds of thousands of armors into pieces (from fullbody) and assign them in CS would be terrible terrible work.

But' date=' totally worth it.

[/quote']

I have a bunch of AutoHotKey macros designed to automate much of that in Tes4Edit, left over from the terrible terrible agony that was Setbody Reloaded. I never would have survived that project without automation.

The hardest thing with BU will be separating the branches in Nifskope. There's too much human decision making required there to automate anything more than the branch copy/paste elements. If I had the time to spare, I'd jump on this one. But I've got to get through my backlog before I take anything else on.

And I am seriously stuck on a very nasty (but interesting) problem in Pose Converter right now.

That's a good news. Just tell him how to use those macros. Then any other guy who isn't a monkey or a computer should be able to handle the rest of the job. including me. Separating job sucks...but not difficult.

gregathit's even busier than me, so I doubt if he has time.

What I really need to do is learn how to directly modify esp files with Python. That would allow us to automate all sorts of otherwise onerous tasks.

But that's pretty low on the list of things I have time to learn at the moment.

Unfortunately, as Gerra6 pointed out I don't possibly have the time to breakup the clothing and armors from the two packs. There are upwards of 100+ sets and literally thousands of branches inside nifskope if you total them all up.

Seriously, it really took me a heck of a long time to cut\paste all that stuff together. It would be quite the huge task to cut it all up by hand, not to mention horribly boring!!!!

Most certainly many of the armors would have to be cut up by hand as their is just no way to write an comprehensive enough script to handle it without taking longer to write the script than it would take to cut it up by hand anyway.

I know how that is.

The reason I ask is that a long time ago I wrote an (unreleased) plugin that might do a bit of the heavy lifting for any mass Break Undies/Break Armor item assignment.

It's a bit complicated to explain' date=' but the basic idea is the plugin dynamically replaces NPC leveled clothing / armor lists with its own lists.

[/quote']

This is incredibly interesting and fits the bill quite perfectly for what I was thinking about doing. I was thinking of making a plugin that indeed would operate off of leveled lists and I would populate those leveled lists with BU armors\clothes.

Something to keep in mind is that I am at least 1-2 (maybe even 3) months from being able to start on this. I figure that most of this month will be taken up by animating and then going back to work on translating lovers plugins.

I was looking to start converting Skyrim armors\clothes in oblivion for February and use them plus a bunch of stuff I have gathered to start creating a rather large 3rd BU Armors\Clothing pack (shooting for around 200 sets - roughly double the size of the first and second pack combined). Making the BU armors\clothes will take me at least a month or so and then another month to assemble and test it.

Long story short, you certainly don't need to prioritize it for my sake. :P

I was looking to start converting Skyrim armors\clothes in oblivion for February and use them plus a bunch of stuff I have gathered to start creating a rather large 3rd BU Armors\Clothing pack (shooting for around 200 sets - roughly double the size of the first and second pack combined). Making the BU armors\clothes will take me at least a month or so and then another month to assemble and test it.

Long story short' date=' you certainly don't need to prioritize it for my sake. :P

[/quote']

Yeah, we both have too damn many projects on our respective plates.

Speaking of Skyrim, I'm taking a one to two day break from the Pose Import/Export function (I need to get the brain cells stewing on something else for a bit) and am busy adding Skyrim support to the BB Generator, the Convert Oblivion Pose feature, and anything else that I can think of that needs Skyrim specific skeleton support.

Boy if you could manage to get skyrim to oblivion working that would be a fantastic thing. There literally are hundreds of outfits I would love to port from skyrim mods to oblivion' date=' male and female.

[/quote']

I'm finishing up Skyrim support for the automated BB Weightpainter. Once that's done, I'll tackle the Skyrim/Fallout/Oblivion pose converter.

Say...do you happen to know what is the most widely accepted skeleton for Skyrim modding at the moment? I grabbed the UNPB since it appeared to be the standard, but it doesn't appear to have much in the way of compatibility bones.

Say...do you happen to know what is the most widely accepted skeleton for Skyrim modding at the moment? I grabbed the UNPB since it appeared to be the standard' date=' but it doesn't appear to have much in the way of compatibility bones.

[/quote']

My guess based on downloads over at the nexus is this one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

Now that looks like a skeleton to me.

Something to keep in mind is that I am at least 1-2 (maybe even 3) months from being able to start on this.

Oh well. If I work on a set of armor per a day, I'll get 60 set of separated armor sets after 2 months. Feel like it's already march! :rolleyes:

Would it be possible to post a tutorial on how to take an existing armor and make a .ESP file for it? I'd like to try doing something like the OP did, though with just the armors I like. I'm also curious if the OP knows of where to get unmodified (without the non-matching belt with random stuff attached) DSR set with BBB. Also, is it possible to make the DSR heavy armor not have a bouncing plate chest but keep the boobs bouncing behind it or only have the boobs bounce after the plate has broken?

Would it be possible to post a tutorial on how to take an existing armor and make a .ESP file for it? I'd like to try doing something like the OP did' date=' though with just the armors I like.[/quote']

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/How_to_use_custom_resources

See if that helps you. It looks like what you need, but I've never read myself

I'm also curious if the OP knows of where to get unmodified (without the non-matching belt with random stuff attached) DSR set with BBB.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9

Ever tried finding from this thread? It may be in the OP or somewhere else but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in that thread.

Also' date=' is it possible to make the DSR heavy armor not have a bouncing plate chest but keep the boobs bouncing behind it or only have the boobs bounce after the plate has broken?

[/quote']

That's not an easy part. Many folks are busy for their own business. Your best bet would be learing blender and converting it yourself.

Sorry, I don't have time to put together a mod creation tutorial. Especially when there are good ones already out there. A full list of oblivion tutorials can be found here: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Category:Tutorials

You can try the OP of this thread (click on the spoilers) and see if you can find the original DSR versions: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9

Part of the reason I made this pack was that these mods kept disappearing and excellent armors were getting harder to find.

Certainly it is possible to alter what bounces and to what degree. To do this you will probably need to learn how to use blender however.

If you can't find a DSR you can always just delete what you don't want (best and other stuff) from the nif files (remember to use "remove branch").

ROFL!! Ninja'd by Movomo :)