Vanilla armors works fine for me but aditional ones like Sword Dancer armor does not break at all, they work fine but never break.

The mod works fine for everyone else, so you need to check your load order and framework to make sure you installed both this mod and the required mods with all their patches.  Since you give no details about what you installed, load order or what frame work you are using, we really can't help you.

Vanilla armors works fine for me but aditional ones like Sword Dancer armor does not break at all, they work fine but never break.

The mod works fine for everyone else, so you need to check your load order and framework to make sure you installed both this mod and the required mods with all their patches.  Since you give no details about what you installed, load order or what frame work you are using, we really can't help you.

Can you check it for me please? I can't figure out a problem by myself. :(

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DKImperials.esm

Lattamerv3.esm

x117race.esm

X.Races.Comp.esm

Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Hair Master.esm

BreakUndies.esm

zBUArmors.esp

BreakArmor.esp

OblivionMsg.esp

Charming Deception.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Brandy.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

VAs Better Gold with no Menu Icon.esp

Living Economy.esp

Living Economy - Items.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

alllll61-Saint Silver armor.esp

Alir'sArmor.esp

DarkSaintUFF.esp

DarkIllusionArmor.esp

Diano.esp

Nico's Dreadweave Armor_heavy.esp

Eyren_AyleidWarrior.esp

FB_Dark_Crusader_01.esp

GhostArmor.esp

HentaiEveriaArmor.esp

HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp

HentaiSeraphimArmour.esp

Iron Maiden Set.esp

KitRae Exotic Dual Remake.esp

Mithris_HGEC.esp

New Frostmourne Sword by Jojjo v1_0.esp

Shdw_weapon pack02.esp

tda_Armoury.esp

Twilight Assassin.esp

Tona_ShadowWalker_v2.esp

Underworld Armor.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp

Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp

Imperial Armor Replace.esp

Neo'sFelicia.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor.esp

R18PN - FuruFuru Armor.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

SchwarzeKatzeArmor.esp

Gloria Armor.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Cathedral Improver.esp

CastleEltz.esp

DreamersIsland.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

ICEGHouse.esp

Love Suite Room.esp

Snow Dragon Temple v1.0.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

Knights.esp

DecorationAssistent.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

P1DkeyExtraMouseButton.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

SupremeMagicka.esp

SM_ShiveringIsles.esp

SM_EnchantStaff.esp

SM_VanillaSpells.esp

SM_SigilStone.esp

sr_spell_deletion.esp

dyseso_Light_Ingred_Appar.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esp

Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp

Nec Mystic Dark Elf-Remake.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Elves Of Lineage II.esp

LattamerV3_P-rrtyCure_Hair_Module.esp

DKImperials.esp

X.Races.Comp.esp

Terimer.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Paladin Equipment.esp

Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp

LoversMB2.esp

264_Lovers_Joburg_NoDelay_Addon_1_3.esp

JUSTICE HGEC Steelarmor Replacer.esp

Notused_Leather.esp

Metal Glass Armor.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

Hentai Mania.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Armory of MoM2.esp

Full Metal Bikini Mark II.esp

_Queensarmory.esp

xeoex.esp

Nudeshy X.esp

nudeshyceadb.esp

DropGold.esp

nudeshynudejailClassic.esp

nudeshynudejail.esp

Nudeshy Undergarments.esp

SetBody.esp

YaarmIronBU.esp

LoversBreakArmor.esp

Specialanims.esp

Carry all you want-5118.esp

Vanilla BreakUndies.esp

Replacer - Steel (mergeable).esp

Replacer - Blackwood (mergeable).esp

Replacer - Dwarven (mergeable).esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.65.esp

Then you are doing something wrong.  I suggest one of the following:

1. Dump the Break armor framework by Gerra6 and just use the BU Framework 2.0 from the Nexus.

2. Dump the BU Framework 2.0 and go back and read the Break Armor by Gerra6 OP and posts in that thread to see what you have done wrong during installation.

I know that my armors do in fact break with both systems and since I did not make either of the frameworks, I can't provide support\technical help for them.

If you are determined to use the Break Armor framework by Gerra6 then I recommend posting about your problems in his support thread and perhaps he can figure out why you are not working.

Sorry your having issues.  Best of luck to you.

Yes.  I intentionally put them in the testing hall so this plugin would be compatible with pretty much all the mods that are currently out there.

The chests do respawn after 3 days so don't store anything you don't want to loose in them.

• 3 weeks later...

While I do intend on making a pack 3 at some point, it will not be anytime soon.  I have a multitude of lovers with PK things on my plate and until they are complete then this is sitting on the back burner.   Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, for the Maid Fighter Outfit, it seems that it is using the skin texture and not the real texture for the clothing. Am I doing something wrong, I nifskoped the meshes and the target textures appear to be correct. Can someone please help. Here is a screenshot of how it looks like.post-21186-0-87732600-1370070763_thumb.jpg

Hi, for the Maid Fighter Outfit, it seems that it is using the skin texture and not the real texture for the clothing. Am I doing something wrong, I nifskoped the meshes and the target textures appear to be correct. Can someone please help. Here is a screenshot of how it looks like.attachicon.gifScreenShot0.jpg

Odd.  I thought I fixed that before.  No matter, here are the fixed files:  MaidFighter - fixed files.7z

Just extract them and overwrite the maid fighter meshes with these and you will be good to go.

So you know why things were wrong, if a NiMaterialProperty says "skin" then you won't get a texture display but rather flesh textures.  The files needed to have the split property spell run on them and then rename anything that wasn't flesh to something other than skin.

Thanks for reporting it.

It´s been a long time since the last BU-armor appeared on the net, so I have decided to do it myself.

It took me some time, solving one problem led to the next etc...

Here is my first release, for Dynasty armor.

I took the HGEC H-cup version, added BBB to it, and created the usual 3 stages of breaking/tearing in 3ds max.

credits go to the original author etc etc.

original:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39413//?

Keep in mind: like most BU-armors, this is a replacer only. no .esp is included. 

Feedback is appreciated.

dynasty_armor_bu-bbb.rar

Great work you did there! A nice armor to add to the stock of available BU equipment. I especially like the 'shredded' appearance of the damage, with jagged tears distributed all over the armor plating. Elaborately modeled. There could be even more stages that have a few of the elements completely missing or reduced to tiny remains - no more pauldrons, the right arm guard gone...

With additional stages added to the ini the damage doesn't have to stop with the boobs and butt exposed.

Great work you did there! A nice armor to add to the stock of available BU equipment. I especially like the 'shredded' appearance of the damage, with jagged tears distributed all over the armor plating. Elaborately modeled. There could be even more stages that have a few of the elements completely missing or reduced to tiny remains - no more pauldrons, the right arm guard gone...

With additional stages added to the ini the damage doesn't have to stop with the boobs and butt exposed.

Yeah I like to work with tearing and ripping, rather then making parts of the armor "vanish" from stage to stage, even if that´s a lot faster.

The armor has been created to fit into my personal version of BUDungeon. That´s why there are only 3 stages, I know there are amors with 6 or more. 

Perhaps I´ll add more in the future, I´m currently working on Aion_tegrak. 

Looks like I get better results with armor modeling then with animating...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cant use winrar?

btw is it straight forward and simple making BU meshes for already made armors with BBB? i want to try this but i have no working knowledge of modding but destroying other peoples armors i think i can do that! :P  

cant use winrar?

btw is it straight forward and simple making BU meshes for already made armors with BBB? i want to try this but i have no working knowledge of modding but destroying other peoples armors i think i can do that! :P  

No.  WinRaR doesn't generally work with 7zip files.  Use 7zip instead.

Straight forward if you already know how to use blender.  If you don't know how to use blender then it is going to be a bit tough.

Here is a tutorial using blender to give you some idea: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11322-a-quick-guide-on-how-to-break-an-armor-creating-bu-meshes/

Awesome work again! I totally missed the release of the Fang outfit. Triss is also perfect, all ripped up in your trademark shredded style.

Keep them armors coming, they are among the best 'Break Undies' equipment I can think of!

Ehh... long time no see guys & thanks for all the hard works. btw.. when will the third pack come true? :rolleyes:

Not anytime soon I am afraid.  I have been busy working on the animations overhaul that turned out to be a far larger project than I ever imagined.  When I finish it, then I will look at starting to assemble a third pack.  Right now it looks to be something like August 1 before I'll be starting on it.......course that may be an optimistic estimate on my part..... :P

Kasimir,many thanks for gor fantastic work!My request if I may is http://www.loverslab.com/topic/568-forbidden-armor-10/.If you need Nightwind's permission,I will pm him asking for it.If you can make a PREGNANT BU vesion as well,it would be UBER!

Looks like it will be the Forbidden Armor then.

However, I don´t understand the concept of that armor...it adds some sort of black skin, but leaves out the face. 

Should I destroy that black skin aswell, or only the "armored" parts?