Why haven't I learned blender? Well the short answer is I already know how to use nifskope and am comfortable with it. I was way behind in getting this pack out so rather than delay things by trying to learn a new tool, I used what I already knew and assembled the pack.

Right now I don't have any time as I am busy working on translating and testing lovers plugins.

Learning blender is definitely something I want to do but I want to do so when I am not under the gun with tons of projects bearing down on me. Learning to add bbb to meshes will enabled me to quadruple the BBB\BU armors that are now in pack 1 & 2 so believe me it is on my bucket list. I also want to learn how to take many of the awesome skyrim armors and convert them back to oblivion and add bbb if they don't have it and BU! However at present it will be late December until I have time to play around with blender. I have been collecting tutorials and websites with tips\tricks\instructions for 4 months now so that when I have time and can dive it. :)

For testing I use a sword that does only 1 point of physical damage but it has a break armor enchantment of 100 per hit on it. I give the sword to the testing hall dude and pick a fight. Takes all of 15 seconds to break down my armor through the various stages. :)

I do appreciate your offer of help and I may hit you up when I start back working on Pack 3 after thanksgiving.

And regardless of above' date=' and as I said before you can simply ask me to take care of something needs blender work. Definitely I'm not a pro or skilled but I personally like Breakundies. :blush: It's the reason why I'm sticking with this thread lately. For now I'll try grabbing BU armors from the internet or finding Nifs with minor clipping/BBB issues. (or perhaps playing game lol)

[/quote']

Well, one that needs more work is SPB's Erosailor. I had mentioned a few threads up to G' that it needed more work and I'd take a shot at it, but feel free to give it a try. I'm sure you'll get it done before I do. Issues are: Stage 1 has no BBB, stages 2, 3 and 4 has body BBB but not cloth. There used to be some clipping issues, not sure if those were totally resolved. I'd also leave the pink undies on till the very last stage, IMO.

Well' date=' one that needs more work is SPB's Erosailor. I had mentioned a few threads up to G' that it needed more work and I'd take a shot at it, but feel free to give it a try. I'm sure you'll get it done before I do. Issues are: Stage 1 has no BBB, stages 2, 3 and 4 has body BBB but not cloth. There used to be some clipping issues, not sure if those were totally resolved. I'd also leave the pink undies on till the very last stage, IMO.

[/quote']

Again, this is was fixed by patches but bungled by me in the original plus patches combo. I will be releasing a correct version of this combo for new folks and a patch so those that have it don't have to redownload everything.

The only thing I didn't do is the panties as it I had to swap out a different lower body and those panties don't work on it.

Note: This patch is temporary and does not contain the proper folder structure so it is really only for Varenne (or other advanced users) - Look for a easy to install patch sometime Saturday or Sunday am at the latest.

I have pulled the pack 1 original plus patches combo as I screwed things up rather badly in putting it together. You can still download the mod and patches individually (click on the spoiler). I should have a corrected version together this weekend and will post a link in the OP when it is done. Sorry folks.

Pack 2 is fine so no worries there at present.

[spoiler= Fixes thus far to the combo pack]

Ok, thus far here are the errors that I have fixed in the combo pack:

Armors

BSK - all 8 nif files - corrected skin tone multiple areas

DSR - all 39 nif files - corrected skin tone multiple areas

FBlades - bladesBU4.nif - corrected skin tone on hands

Fdeadric - daedricBU5.nif - corrected skin tone on hands

HarvestMelan - all 8 nif files - corrected skin tone multiple areas

homura - all four nif files - corrected gloss

LegArm2chCassandra - removed hair bow - fixed other small issues.

MageCloth\battlemage - MageCloth3BBB4.nif

MageCloth\royalmage - all 5 nif files - small issues - removed cape as it clipped

Mktsang\Azure - all 5 files - removed bbb until top is off as it clipped badly - fixed skin tone on last BU nif.

NightArenaArmors - LNA04 - all 5 nif files - fixed skin tone.

NightArenaArmors - LNA05 - all 5 nif files - fixed skin tone - fixed panties.

NightArenaArmors - LNA08 - all 5 nif files - fixed bra issues.

NightArenaArmors - many little fixes.

Plipo\BU - all 4 nif files - corrected skin tone.

SaberclothDM - all 10 nif files - helped minimize clipping on chestplate.

Schwertleite - all 5 nif files - corrected skin tone.

Shadowdancer - BUshadowdancer3.nif and BUshadowdancer4.nif - corrected some small issues.

Vesta Set - all 8 nif files - removed helm - fixed skin tone.

Armors2

Aisha - all 4 nif files - corrected skin tone multiple areas - corrected extra folders\files - corrected last BU nif to have bbb.

ElvenSorceressTrans - fixed feet into the floor - other small issues.

ElvenSorceressPurple - fixed feet into the floor - other small issues.

Lingerie Dress - fixed incorrect breaking - fixed skin tone.

Lolimix - fixed skin tone on hands.

Maidfighter - fixed skin not displaying for custom races on unbroken mesh - fixed skin tone.

Papimeru - fixed skin tone on feet.

Seduce - removed hand claws.

Sword Dancer - fixed shoes, and numereous other issues

I still need to review the 7 patches to make absolutely sure that all issues are addressed, but since I pulled the meshes from my game folder I am pretty confident that things are correct now. At this point I am to frightened of fucking this thing up again to NOT check. So double checking I go. I caught a break and have some free time today\tonight so I may be able to get the all patches plus original combo pack 1 link restored and a patch out either later tonight or 1st thing in the morning Saturday.

Holler if there are any issues not on this list that need addressing.

Many of you 'won't' have these issues. The issues arose from me sloppily combining things in the original plus patches combo.

EDIT: Ok, found only a few more issues after combing through the 7 patches and 1 quickfix and have repackaged pack 1 - plus all patches. It is uploading to MediaFire right now and I will update the OP with the new link.

For those who already downloaded and install the old pack 1 stuff please download the pack 1 master patch file. This file will fix all the issues and won't interfere with Pack 2 if you have it. Say yes to all overwrites.

OP updated with a link to the correct version of the Pack 1 plus all patches combo mod.

I have also included a meshes patch for those who have already installed Pack 1 and 2 that will not harm your saved games and will bring you up to the latest and greatest. Apologies for screwing that up!

And regardless of above' date=' and as I said before you can simply ask me to take care of something needs blender work. Definitely I'm not a pro or skilled but I personally like Breakundies. :blush: It's the reason why I'm sticking with this thread lately. For now I'll try grabbing BU armors from the internet or finding Nifs with minor clipping/BBB issues. (or perhaps playing game lol)

[/quote']

One thing that you could do that would be extremely popular is adding BBB to the Azure armor (see attachment). It is a very popular armor that I have had a bunch of requests to make it BBB. Unfortunately I have had to let folks know that it is beyond my skill set at this time. It would be quite the hit if you could do this. No pressure if you don't want to mess with it.

[/quote']

Well, one that needs more work is SPB's Erosailor. I had mentioned a few threads up to G' that it needed more work and I'd take a shot at it, but feel free to give it a try. I'm sure you'll get it done before I do. Issues are: Stage 1 has no BBB, stages 2, 3 and 4 has body BBB but not cloth. There used to be some clipping issues, not sure if those were totally resolved. I'd also leave the pink undies on till the very last stage, IMO.

Ok. I'm looking into it. I downloaded Gregathit's new Erosailor meshes and compared to my folder, and found :

break 1 : No need to touch.

break 2 : Mine has break 2 shirt but Greg's is the same as Break 1. Because of BBB issue I guess? I'll fix this up.

Mine has skirt clipping and has no panty, but seems Greg swapped lower body. No need to fix?

break 3: Mine has break 3(non BBB?) shirt but Greg fixed this by deleting it. I'll let it where it should be.

And for some reason, skirt clpping is brought up again. ( look at the calf part of the leg, it's definitely strange ) Modifying socks is more difficult, so I'll fix the skirt part of break 3 and break 4.

This can also be done by swapping all lower parts with break 2's. Finally, it was revealed that inside of her panty there is some kind of oblivion realm. I'll fix the skirt part of break 3 and break 4.

break 4: Mine is the same as break 3 except the skirt part. Greg deleted the upper clothes all. After I fix break 3 shirt, adjusting break levels is Greg's call.

[/quote']

One thing that you could do that would be extremely popular is adding BBB to the Azure armor (see attachment). It is a very popular armor that I have had a bunch of requests to make it BBB. Unfortunately I have had to let folks know that it is beyond my skill set at this time. It would be quite the hit if you could do this. No pressure if you don't want to mess with it.

Well, (offtopic but )the design of Azure and Harvest/ Melan is basically same. They are from Monster Hunter Frontier (online version of MH series). The difference between them are, Harvest/Melan is 'almost same' and Azure is 'very similar', and bigger boobs. :P The original name of Azure is アスール in Japanese and 아슬 in Korean.

==============================================

Will try it. It's DMRA right?

[/quote']

Ok. I'm looking into it. I downloaded Gregathit's new Erosailor meshes and compared to my folder, and found :

break 1 : No need to touch.

break 2 : Mine has break 2 shirt but Greg's is the same as Break 1. Because of BBB issue I guess? I'll fix this up.

Mine has skirt clipping and has no panty, but seems Greg swapped lower body. No need to fix?

break 3: Mine has break 3(non BBB?) shirt but Greg fixed this by deleting it. I'll let it where it should be.

And for some reason, skirt clpping is brought up again. ( look at the calf part of the leg, it's definitely strange ) Modifying socks is more difficult, so I'll fix the skirt part of break 3 and break 4.

This can also be done by swapping all lower parts with break 2's. Finally, it was revealed that inside of her panty there is some kind of oblivion realm. I'll fix the skirt part of break 3 and break 4.

break 4: Mine is the same as break 3 except the skirt part. Greg deleted the upper clothes all. After I fix break 3 shirt, adjusting break levels is Greg's call.

I looked at this fairly quickly, but also know a little of what Gregathit had to do in order to get this to work.

Break1 uses a the original full top and bottom body mesh, which is different from Break2, 3, and 4 that uses separate top and bottom body meshes. The reason for no panties on these is it wouldn't fit right. The full body mesh is that different, it actually pinches in at the hips to 'fit' the undies. That I believe was an intentional design by SPB. It becomes much more apparent if you delete the clothes blocks in NifSkope, leaving just the body mesh for review.

Anyway thanks to you and Gregathit both, any tweaks you do movomo are certainly appreciated. And I could have waited G' for your next 'group' update, I'm one of the least impatient here, but still, thanks. :)

Guys, feel free to make any improvement you like and I will add them to the OP as an alternate for those that want them.

Seriously, I have no problems with you modifying anything or even everything. None of this is my original work so you won't hurt my feelings at all! Even if it was my original work, I still would feel the same way. If someone can tweak something to make it better then please do it! :)

I did the best I could with nifskope and as you are aware, some things I had to fudge on and\or just look the other way. With blender it is a whole other story, so I welcome anything you want to alter!

@Movomo - I did add the code you requested to the OP.

zBUArmors Load Order

I was experimenting with load order yesterday, as part of troubleshooting a new rather severe CTD, and have what I think may be an optimal placement of zBUArmors.esp. (Note I said 'optimal', not perfect.) Not entirely sure what started causing the CTD, but its gone now so back to other things.

I have mine as follows:

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

zBUArmors.esp

BEGINGROUP: Items A

ANBRedNinja.esp

etc.

ENDGROUP: Items A

BEGINGROUP: Items B

ENDGROUP: Items B

BEGINGROUP: Items C

ENDGROUP: Items C

BEGINGROUP: Items D

DFSL Leathery.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp

DSR&BSKMergedSet.esp

DMbikini.esp

DMHHHarmor.esp

etc.

ENDGROUP: Items D

So now instead of conflicts I have overlaps, which is a slight improvement. I also tend to follow the logical Groups as identified in the BOSS masterlist, which places most of them alphabetically. I then move any not in the current BOSS masterlist to those groups.

Sometimes though that needs a bit more adjusting or tweaks. A review via OBMM, Utilities and the New conflict detector will reveal conflicts and additional fine tuning that can be done. Run it, review for conflicts to see what it says, then try moving that one MOD that conflicts with others above them and rerun the conflict detector and review for conflicts again, Rinse & Repeat.

I also use Wrye Bash, bash tags, and a bash patch, so I'm in a better place in the end in regards to conflicts, than those just using OBMM.

Umm... I need to bone up BOSS list skills. I really never got into it due to it borking up lovers and just used it the one time when I installed the game years ago. From then on I have just manually added or cleaned things out of my original game and hand sorted from there.

One of the possible issues is zBU Armors already contains these Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp and DSR&BSKMergedSet.esp. I am wondering if the conflict came from that? The reason you can play them together (sort of) is that I structured my meshes in custom folders (so I could keep them better organized). However having them takes playing with your ini file. Now if they don't use an ini file then they will have scripts inside the esp that control the breaking and that could be conflicting with my mod and BU_Framework. It is a head scratcher for sure.

I would think that zBUArmors could be clear up at the top of the load order (just under the esm files) and have no issues but I have not extensively tested it.

Either way this is good info so please keep us posted on what you find! :)

Umm... I need to bone up BOSS list skills. I really never got into it due to it borking up lovers and just used it the one time when I installed the game years ago. From then on I have just manually added or cleaned things out of my original game and hand sorted from there.

I did the same thing for quite some time. More recently I'm on a personal quest to optimize or perfect as much as possible' date=' so I can pursue increasing complexity in my Oblivion MOD configurations. So I can say BOSS masterlist has improved for Lovers MODs.

Also, there is a combo masterlist/userlist available on Hongfire; AIO thread, bottom of post#4 ( http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/409666-TES4-Lovers-with-PK-AIO-Series?p=3309958#post3309958 ). The userlist contains those that are not yet included in the main masterlist, and you can if you so choose modify it further. I typically use it as a reference to look for MOD placement for those not in the masterlist.

One of the possible issues is zBU Armors already contains these Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp and DSR&BSKMergedSet.esp. I am wondering if the conflict came from that? The reason you can play them together (sort of) is that I structured my meshes in custom folders (so I could keep them better organized). However having them takes playing with your ini file. Now if they don't use an ini file then they will have scripts inside the esp that control the breaking and that could be conflicting with my mod and BU_Framework. It is a head scratcher for sure.

Yes, with your custom mesh folders there should be no conflicts; called from different locations.

I had this working near perfectly when you first published your MOD, then over time I made more changes and boinked it up a bit I think. And yes, I'm using your ini. Since I'm not using BU Dungeon/ BU Armor Compilation I have (previously) had no issues with yours.

I would think that zBUArmors could be clear up at the top of the load order (just under the esm files) and have no issues but I have not extensively tested it.

Theoretically true, but I prefer the logical groups from masterlist as it makes manually adjustments that much easier when I need to do them. That and some MODs do need to load before others, or so I've read. Still testing this recommendation out too.

Either way this is good info so please keep us posted on what you find! :)

Will do!

Great work! :)

If you don't mind I will package EroSalor\Azure up in the proper folders and bundle it with the MH Khezu and reworked DC maid and post them as a optional patch for folks for Pack 1. I will make the esp and ini tweaks to make it an easy install.

@ movomo

If you haven't discovered already you may also want to take a look at this thread: Blender 2.49b Script: Clothing Bodytype Converter V.2.0.a

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12606

O.o O.o O.o

What's this? Is this a real thing? Wow. I'll test this for my prego warrior project.

Yes, real and more coming if I understand the PMs I've had with gerra6 recently. I figured it would be something you'd be interested in.

(I don't share PM content, even if it is just about future content, capabilities or functionality.) But, here's a link for some additional background or history: http://home.comcast.net/~chronosphere/true-normals.htm

I don't think you'll need to replace/rename your original 2.49b executable with the one on that page, not entirely sure. Check with gerra6, and feel free to let him know I mentioned it.

@ movomo

If you haven't discovered already you may also want to take a look at this thread: Blender 2.49b Script: Clothing Bodytype Converter V.2.0.a

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12606

O.o O.o O.o

What's this? Is this a real thing? Wow. I'll test this for my prego warrior project.

Yes' date=' real and more coming if I understand the PMs I've had with gerra6 recently. I figured it would be something you'd be interested in.

(I don't share PM content, even if it is just about future content, capabilities or functionality.) But, here's a link for some additional background or history: http://home.comcast.net/~chronosphere/true-normals.htm

I don't think you'll need to replace/rename your original 2.49b executable with the one on that page, not entirely sure. Check with gerra6, and feel free to let him know I mentioned it.

[/quote']

Talos guide you and guide Gerra6, this is really well made! I'm pretty bad at theory but anyhow I'm making good progress with converting a nearly flat body to a pregnant body, by trial & error. What I need is some experience I think. I should test it more and will post it there.

We'd better go to that thread if we need to talk about this. Anyway really appreciated for informing.

An Epic Fail ~~~

sailorerrors.jpg

Reported by varenne. I didn't notice these when I uploaded the first fix. Sorry!

- break 1 should have a collar, but doesn't have any.

- 'tie' part has wrong weight. (yellow scarf -see bottom left pic)

- clipping issues in some of skirt parts.

- clipping issues in the shirt part, near the armpit.

- weird artifact in whole shirt part. I won't fix this completely, it appears because this shirt is too close to the skin, especially when white or bright colored.

I'll upload them again when I'm done.

+ Probably I'll add a panty or something to Azure. I'm not sure if I'll do this or not - because if I add a part from another outfit, the pack should contain its texture. Not a big problem though.

Probably I'll add a panty or something to Azure. I'm not sure if I'll do this or not - because if I add a part from another outfit' date=' the pack should contain its texture. Not a big problem though.

[/quote']

Don't worry about a texture if you don't want to. If you pop some panties on it I can get it textured. Your choice.

Okay, problem fixed.

I started the launcher and disabled BreakUndies.esm and zBUarmors.esp, saved and exited. Then activated then again, and it works fine.

I'm using the Runed Blade along with some armors from the pack and I see no issues anywhere. I think the game was just trolling me xD.

Fixed Ero Sailor && Azure Revised.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qmta2t88c8xb2

Sorry fella, I've been doing something else last few days.

Changed Note:

- Fixed some part of Erosailor. Not all - but well, not too bad.

- Added a Panty to Azure. Say, from ANB mini micro bikini.

I used Patzy's DMRA mesh. And remapped its UV because I didn't want to include another texture - now its color is deep blue, not white or yellow.

.. So my credits to...

Aridale for making ANB mini micro bikini.

Patzy for its DMRA conversion.

ㅇbㅇ This is a secret between us. Don't tell anyone that I stole Aridale's work and put it into the Azure. :cool: lol

Fixed Ero Sailor && Azure Revised.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qmta2t88c8xb2

Sorry fella' date=' I've been doing something else last few days.

Changed Note:

- Fixed some part of Erosailor. Not all - but well, not too bad.

- Added a Panty to Azure. Say, from ANB mini micro bikini.

I used Patzy's DMRA mesh. And remapped its UV because I didn't want to include another texture - now its color is deep blue, not white or yellow.

.. So my credits to...

Aridale for making ANB mini micro bikini.

Patzy for its DMRA conversion.

ㅇbㅇ This is a secret between us. Don't tell anyone that I stole Aridale's work and put it into the Azure. :cool: lol

[/quote']

Nice work on the Azure, I think DMRA BU fans will be quite pleased with that. Just downloaded them so have not had a chance to review Erosalor, but I'm sure it'll be good too.