As Greg said, the dark blue/purple(there are a few variants.I dont mind the color)is actually tight leather.

Cant wait for it,it;s been one of my all time favs :)

Do you think you could create a pregnant BU version?

Thanks for your efford!

Finished a tera port this morning.

I like the concept of these outfits, more will probably follow after the Forbidden Armor.

And where do I find the original mod? Could you pls point me toward it?

Mhm I used parts of 2 different versions, one port by NANA and one in a big armor pack uploaded by HanPL.

The pack should still be available somewhere here on LL. 

Also, no promises on the release date of the Forbidden Armor. I´m busy this week, and saturday I´ll go on holidays for 2 weeks.

I´ll look into the different Cup sizes available, and see if I can convert one to a pregnant version.

Never done that before, though.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bother you Kasimir,are you sure you uploaded the pregnant forbidden armor? My PC is pregnant,I wear the armor and the body changes to the normal non pregnant.All I did was to overwrite Nightwynds data with yours.I already had the armor I picked from IC marketplace

Yes I´m sure it´s the pregnant version, because I´ve never even exported something else.

Open it in Nifskope if you don´t believe me :)

Did you try to replace another full-body armor with the preggers edition? 

Can other users confirm this?!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It´s been a long time since the last BU-armor appeared on the net, so I have decided to do it myself.

It took me some time, solving one problem led to the next etc...

Here is my first release, for Dynasty armor.

I took the HGEC H-cup version, added BBB to it, and created the usual 3 stages of breaking/tearing in 3ds max.

credits go to the original author etc etc.

original:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/39413//?

Keep in mind: like most BU-armors, this is a replacer only. no .esp is included. 

Feedback is appreciated.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the original, unbroken core mesh HGEC H-cup version of this, pretty please?! I've searched high and low and my Google-Fu seems to be a bit off lately...

None of the MODs I've DLed from any where contain this specific HGEC H-cup.

Do you know if this in-game reflection can be fixed. It occurs on a spot that should be showing the skin texture. It's from the Triss BU in this thread. In nifSkope it shows as skin too so I'm a bit stumped at the moment.

post-18672-0-34430200-1389241588_thumb.jpg

TrissArmorOriginal_ba3.nif

PS: Gotta say though, I'm really liking the look of this armor, now that I've started making replacements for what was in the Triss mesh folder.

Theres still interest in these?

I have a couple more of my BU armors cluttered around, never bothered to upload them.

I'm just getting around to adding these into my build, just had other priorities and a work contract that took me away from Oblivion for nearly 7 months.

I've recently DLed all of yours and actually started expanding the Triss one out a bit more to include the Expanded texture set. I also plan on breaking it up into body as one piece, gloves and boots seperate pieces, if I can in nifSkope that is. That way I can add some in-game enhancements to them.

I am a huge fan of anything BBB HGEC H-cup and LL bottoms especially if I can add BB to it like I did with your 'last break' BU mesh. I added the one gregathit provided me with so it works quite well with LAPF and your Triss mesh.

With the new Break Armor framework there may be renewed interest in them, I know I'd DLed 'em. I also may upload the expanded Triss set once I've completed it, with your permission of course. I increased durability quite a bit as they broke a bit to fast for using with Adrenaline Oblivion running. Any clue as to the reflection issue on the last mesh?

Woah that mesh rigger looks glorious! As with all of your tools, I´d have to sacrifice some time to wrap my mind around it to learn its full capabilities. At this moment, I´m eagerly waiting for Dman to release his rig for Oblivion, and perhaps I´ll try some animating for Skyrim. 

@varenne: Of course you have my permission to modify it. I´ll probably round up all of my BU´s during the next days and create a neat little armor pack, there´s around 15 of them. Plus the Cursed Armor, unfinished. 

To that texture bug: I don´t remember anything like that when testing it, however, out of all my "demolitions", the Triss Outfit took me the longest. I had to split the mesh, reassign textures etc...that´s stuff I have basically zero knowledge about. No idea how I even managed to get it done.

Only thing I can do at the moment, for those meshes that I can quickly edit in nifSkope, is add the already BB lowerbody mesh.

Someday I'll take the time needed to learn Blender so I can make use of all of your tools gerra6, have a huge laundry list of clothes and armor I'd like to someday modify. Never enough good ones for HGEC H-cup and LL bottoms, IMO.

I need to start with just getting a good working setup for Blender that will then support what I intend on doing. A while back I tried making a mesh swap, from others to an HGEC H-cup and LL, didn't go so well. Blender is something you just have to focus all you attention on for a long period of time so it 'sticks'.

Woah that mesh rigger looks glorious! As with all of your tools, I´d have to sacrifice some time to wrap my mind around it to learn its full capabilities. At this moment, I´m eagerly waiting for Dman to release his rig for Oblivion, and perhaps I´ll try some animating for Skyrim. 

@varenne: Of course you have my permission to modify it. I´ll probably round up all of my BU´s during the next days and create a neat little armor pack, there´s around 15 of them. Plus the Cursed Armor, unfinished. 

To that texture bug: I don´t remember anything like that when testing it, however, out of all my "demolitions", the Triss Outfit took me the longest. I had to split the mesh, reassign textures etc...that´s stuff I have basically zero knowledge about. No idea how I even managed to get it done.

If you have the time, I could use the boots for Triss Armor seperate. The gloves I have covered, that was easy in nifSkope.

I'll keep reviewing the mesh then, maybe something will eventually jump out at me. The UV map as far as I can tell looks okay to me, at least in my feeble attempts with using nifSkope.