i seem to have some weirdness with the lady warrior armor:

the part of the hand from the shoulder to the palm (where the armor pads are) seems to be misalligned at the shoulder and seems to use wrong texture it looks like it comes from the crotch...

can anyone prove me right/wrong?

I checked this. Actually, it's misnamed. You can fix it by simply renaming its material.

Go to your \Meshes\1zBU Armors\Armors3\rap folder.

You should edit every nif files.

Open them with NifSkope, click that strange arm part(Foot:Legs01.00.00.00). You'll see its material name ( NiMaterialProperty) is skin.

Change the name from skin to anything else which isn't 'skin'. Then you're done!

@Gregathit

I think, some plate pieces in this armor need to be double-sided. Please fix this when you have free time!

I checked this. Actually' date=' it's misnamed. You can fix it by simply renaming its material.

Open them with NifSkope, click that strange arm part(Foot:Legs01.00.00.00). You'll see its material name ( NiMaterialProperty) is skin.

Change the name from skin to anything else which isn't 'skin'. Then you're done!

@Gregathit

I think, some plate pieces in this armor need to be double-sided. Please fix this when you have free time!

[/quote']

@StrangestThing - I will fix the texture path problem and issue a patch for it this weekend and include it with Azure and all other armors.

@movomo - While I completely agree, I can't do it. That requires blender I am afraid and is beyond my skill set. Perhaps after Christmas I will have time to tackle all the blender tutorials I have been collecting but I won't have the free time to devote to learning its ins and outs until then.

That said you are more than willing to do anything you like to any of the armors in the pack. I would be more than happy to update the OP and give you full credit.

@StrangestThing - I will fix the texture path problem and issue a patch for it this weekend and include it with Azure and all other armors.

@movomo - While I completely agree' date=' I can't do it. That requires blender I am afraid and is beyond my skill set. Perhaps after Christmas I will have time to tackle all the blender tutorials I have been collecting but I won't have the free time to devote to learning its ins and outs until then.

That said you are more than willing to do anything you like to any of the armors in the pack. I would be more than happy to update the OP and give you full credit.

[/quote']

Actually, Greg, you can do this with NifSkope in this case. Just add NiStencilProperty to each block. Right click on the desired block -> Node -> Attach Property -> NiStencilProperty. Plane and simple :D

@movomo - While I completely agree' date=' I can't do it. That requires blender I am afraid and is beyond my skill set. Perhaps after Christmas I will have time to tackle all the blender tutorials I have been collecting but I won't have the free time to devote to learning its ins and outs until then.

[/quote']

Actually, Greg, you can do this with NifSkope in this case. Just add NiStencilProperty to each block. Right click on the desired block -> Node -> Attach Property -> NiStencilProperty. Plane and simple :D

Cool. Learn something new everyday. Sadly I can't play with this right now as I in over my head with updating\testing lovers with pk plugins right now. Some of those scripts are kicking my ass!

If you or anyone else has some suggestions on which armors need the tweaking, just list them out and I will add it to my things to do list - damn thing never seems to get any smaller....:P

a small question: can anyone point me to the body mod that is used for the leina armor - I want to get me that one.

Which leina version? The DMRA or the other. If the other then: http://www.4shared.com/archive/e6Oi8Hzd/HGEC_GM_type_ver11.html

And I'm thinking gerra6 has added those to the latest Setbody/AutoSetbody by now, so you can also acquire them that way now too, with the added plus of some really special mesh magic he's been doing.

Which leina version? The DMRA or the other. If the other then: http://www.4shared.com/archive/e6Oi8Hzd/HGEC_GM_type_ver11.html

oh' date=' right, there are two of them!

no, I actually meant the DMRA version :-/

[/quote']

A DMRA body can be found here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42185

It does not contain an esp so it replaces all default female bodies when they are nude. There is one that does contain an esp but I didn't feel like looking through the 12+ pages over at the nexus when I typed in DMRA. :P

It does not contain an esp so it replaces all default female bodies when they are nude. There is one that does contain an esp but I didn't feel like looking through the 12+ pages over at the nexus when I typed in DMRA. :P

that body is the one I have at the moment. but that is not the one used for the DMRA leina armor... at least not for the last BU model... I guess I should have been more specific..

And I'm thinking gerra6 has added those to the latest Setbody/AutoSetbody by now' date=' so you can also acquire them that way now too, with the added plus of some really special mesh magic he's been doing.

[/quote']

that body is the one I have at the moment. but that is not the one used for the DMRA leina armor... at least not for the last BU model... I guess I should have been more specific..

Did you try Setbody that Varenne mentioned? It has 19 type of DMRA upperbodies and 11 type of lowerbodies.

But the easiest way to get that body is using the Leina armor itself as your default imperial body. If you want a seamless version you should try Setbody.

Ok, that makes more sense now that I looked at it. That may not be DMRA at all. It may be a speedbuster open pussy variant with a bit of dmra (ass portion) thrown in. That makes things a bid tough since it won't match up to HGEC or DMRA hands\feet. Which brings me to............

.........now that I went back and looked at the DMRA leina armor to see the body I noticed the hand is all jacked up! It is too large and doesn't meet the wrist (must be an HGEC hand) and has the wrong texture! Oh the agony of modding! I will have to work that into a patch. :blush:

Pack 2 updated with Patch 2 and also with an updated OOO adjusted esp for patch 2 - see post 2.

I took a break from working on the lovers with PK plugins updates to do some much needed housekeeping. Patch 2 for Pack 2 contains the following changes:

1. Added revised Azure by Movomo

2. Added revised Erosalor by Movomo

3. Added revised DC Maid by Movomo

4. Added revised Sword Dancer by Melon

5. Fixed DMRA Leina - who had "man hands"

Thanks for being so patient on getting this out to you. I will try to do a better job staying on top of bug fixes\updates in the future. :)

Greg' date=' I think you wanted to also fix the lady warrior armor... or have you done that in the pack already?

[/quote']

....:huh:

I guess don't remember ... what was wrong with the lady warrior armor? I have been so busy working on other things, I didn't remember anything being wrong. Remind me about the issue and I will see what I can do.

I did make the OOO revised esp for you if you didn't already see it. ;)

I checked this. Actually' date=' it's misnamed. You can fix it by simply renaming its material.

@Gregathit

[/quote']

@movomo - While I completely agree, I can't do it. That requires blender I am afraid and is beyond my skill set. Perhaps after Christmas I will have time to tackle all the blender tutorials I have been collecting but I won't have the free time to devote to learning its ins and outs until then.

The material renaming in nif scope thing in the post # 256

Yes, the OOO.esp is greatly appreciated! thanks for keeping that one up to date!

The material renaming in nif scope thing in the post # 256

Ok, I found the issue and corrected it. Patch 3 will be going up shortly.

Pack 2 updated with a 3rd patch (very small download) to fix the Lady Warrior armor. Had the wrong NiMaterialProperty names on several items causing cloth to show up as skin and skin to show up as cloth. :(

All fixed now. :)

You can hot patch your existing game with this patch and don't need to clean save or start a new game. Just install and keep on rolling!