DC maid seems to not use it's BU models ingame

another thing I noticed' date=' (at least in the .esp for OOO) the red and blue mai outfits seem to have different armor rating/protection (with 100 light armor blue has 25 and red has 13) not a very big deal

[/quote']

The reason the DC maid outfit doesn't break is because I was a dumbass. :blush:

I totally forgot that I needed to use a different formid for the maid from the OOO version. I will up a new esp (with the fix for the Mia outfits) and an included ini file so the DC maid outfit will work.

I think I have about made every stupid mistake possible so far...:s

Sorry.

EDIT: Ok, Pack 2\Patch 2 - OOO adjusted armor values has been fixed. Please see the post 2 spoiler to download this if you want it. The file now contains an ini replacement and will in the future.

Missing texture report.

NA medium mage armor - some pieces' texture path are wrong, and no utihuku_1.dds in \Armor\LNA folder.

(And my error log also shows another error.)

Tes4Files error log.

=================================================================

TES4Files V3.51 ERROR FILE

zBUArmors

[_] UNINSTALL FILES

[_] GENERATE BSA File

[_] BSA No Compression

[X] Fix NIF texture paths for BSA

[_] ADD-ON Mode

[X] Extra log text

Sun Nov 04 06:50:52 +1000 2012

=================================================================

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/asiband_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/kanagu1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/katakosi_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/munebura_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/sukato_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/utihuku_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/amber/f/boots.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/amber/f/cuirass.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/amber/m/gauntlets.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/armor/amber/m/greaves.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/china/d.dds"

===> Cannot find file "D:/Program Files (x86)/Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/textures/clothes/dfsl/lingerie/vopumps.dds"

EXPORT DONE! Files: 1515 Bytes: 1801364722 Time: 1 min 40 sec Errors: 12

Tes4File log may not contain all the errors, in case of some missing files were already in my folder before installing zBUArmors.

Attachment is error.txt and full log txt.

Ok,

I can confirm that the following textures are indeed missing from the pack:

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/asiband_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/kanagu1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/katakosi_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/munebura_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/sukato_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/2pac4eva7/dmra argent/utihuku_1.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/china/d.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/clothes/dfsl/lingerie/vopumps.dds

I will correct the above via either a mesh or texture patch today.

The below items however are a problem on your end as they are vanilla textures that come from the Shivering Isles BSA:

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/amber/f/boots.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/amber/f/cuirass.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/amber/m/gauntlets.dds"

===> Cannot find file "textures/armor/amber/m/greaves.dds"

Oops!! :D

For some reason, my TES4Files couldn't catch Cenobite texture issue.

Anyone can dl this and overwrite the original files.

-Cenobite: Corrected d2,3,4 texture path and changed material colors to match with counterparts in d1 - ambient color to 191919, diffuse color to e5e5e5.

* The chest part is strange. Torso is fully covered by mesh, but transparent. It seems someone hated the torso plate so he added alpha property and modified its texture.

-Lady Warrior: Added NiStencilProperty to breast, arm, waist plate piece. Now it's double sided.

I found these things while looking into it to PyFFI them.

I'm uploading PyFFIed full pack to mediafire.

===================================

-.-a uploading... ㄱ-a uploading...

Ok.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vvl5zj6zaupzomw

http://www.mediafire.com/?tdp14ydcma6zs18

http://www.mediafire.com/?f0lazstr3d1gyes

http://www.mediafire.com/?k8d9aj6puauiq3x

INCLUDED CONTENTS : by order that I overwrited

1. Pack 1, plus all 7 patches and the quick fix Part One

Pack 1, plus all 7 patches and the quick fix Part Two

2. Part 1 of Pack 2

Part 2 of Pack 2

3. 1st Patch for Pack 2

4. Pack 1 meshes only patch

5. 2nd Patch for Pack 2

6. 3rd Patch for Pack 2

7. 4th Patch for Pack 2

+ removed some junk files (such as redome.txt or archives)

+ contains Cenobite and Lady Warrior quick fix

+ PyFFI treatment (except helmets, shields, gnds)

I think there won't be much trouble with PyFFI from what I experienced. Simply restore the original files when you run into any problem with those meshes.

Cool.

I will create a patch to update Pack 2 with those changes Movomo.

Edit: 5th patch uploaded to Post 2 with the changes to the Lady Warrior and Cenobite Armors as made by Movomo.

5th patch will NOT require a new game or clean save. Just install and enjoy Movomo's updates.

Thanks Movomo!!! :D

small question: is black squal supposed to have no BBB?

Correct - BS knight's first 3 models have no BBB. The last one does (with the chestplate bra off) does have BBB.

I have never found a working BBB version of the BSK armor. If someone does find one (or converts it), I would be happy to make a patch for it.

BSK first 3 meshes BBB patch.

[attachment=18240] <-- deleted.see my next post.

Contains FullA0~2.nif(PyFFI). B meshes already have BBB.

Hope you guys like this. I'm pretty not good at manual weighting - BWC script wasn't satisfactory this time. They have a little distortion during BBB walk, not too noticeable imo.

I'm afraid this patch is no good as it only has breasts bouncing on the very first and very last models. all others just have the chestplate bouncing and the breasts themselves motionless.

Uh oh.. really? I didn't test this because my pregnant dress work is kicking my ass. I'll check this out immediately - wait a sec.

===============================================================

LOL my gosh! I forgot to replace the body with BBB ones. I'm stupid ass.

This should work. I'll delete the previous one.

Awesome Sauce Movomo!!!!!

Second Post updated with a patch to include BSK bbb addition from Movomo. Note I also removed a bit of armor from the 2nd to last BU mesh. I thought the 2nd and 3rd models looked a touch too similar. Holler if you don't like the change and I can switch things back. :)

Thanks again Movomo! With you guy's help this pack just keeps improving! :)

OP finally updated with screen shots of the armors in Pack 1 (see spoiler at the bottom of the 1st post). Sorry it took me so long to get around to doing this. For all of you with the "no pictures, no download" policy - now you can see what you have been missing.....:)

Awesome Sauce Movomo!!!!!

Second Post updated with a patch to include BSK bbb addition from Movomo. Note I also removed a bit of armor from the 2nd to last BU mesh. I thought the 2nd and 3rd models looked a touch too similar. Holler if you don't like the change and I can switch things back. :)

Thanks again Movomo! With you guy's help this pack just keeps improving! :)

great work greg and movomo!

I like what you did with the meshes greg - when I was testing this armor for the very first time, I was actually about to report the meshes being the same but then I looked closer and saw the differences.

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm having a problem' date=' the files after I finished downloading them they don't open, but instead an error message pops up. All they do is tell me that can't be opened as an archive. I am using 7zip

[/quote']

Update your 7z. Probably this archive is LZMA2. If your 7zip isn't outdated, try downloading again.

Tes4Edit shows some strange stuff:

What's this?

Also' date=' Ungrdl4wayroom(REFR:00024050) is shifted in space a little, so the testinghall's floor has a small gap now. xD

[/quote']

Don't have a clue on the tes4edit thing. I started with a blank esp, so who knows. It has never conflicted with anything, so I am not sure it is something to worry about.

As to the testing hall floor - yea, I accidentally moved the floor tile when trying to move one of the chests. I tried getting it back in place but it refused to cooperate, so I just left it. I had too many other things to do and it didn't seem important enough for me to jack with.

Tes4Edit says those records in a Oblivion.exe are "Hardcoded forms not found in Oblivion.ESM excluding GMSTs as they've not FormIDs."

Still can't find any info about this.

Here is a cleaned zBUArmors.esp from a pack 2 patch 2. It no longer modifies the testinghall, except adding the chests.

zBUArmors.esp

Tes4Edit shows some strange stuff:

What's this?

Also' date=' Ungrdl4wayroom(REFR:00024050) is shifted in space a little, so the testinghall's floor has a small gap now. xD

[/quote']

I'm going with...something weird on your end. The esp looks fine to me.

post-20327-13597881378954_thumb.png