Out of curiosity' date=' do the items in the chest respawn? Otherwise, is there a link to the ref code just in case we lose some of these items?

[/quote']

They repawn after 3 days.

If you want a ref code then look at the ini and where the file is in your load order (for the first two numbers).

uhm this is my first time using this mod' date=' I've encountered this "re-sheathing" bug, is there anyway to fix this bug?

cause everytime enemies attack me and when my character's armor is breaking it automatically sheaths back it's weapon

[/quote']

Sorry, that is not something that is caused by or a result of this mod. The mod only contains armors\clothing that can be broken, along with a few weapons and shields. There are no scripts, enchantments or anything else that can do anything at all to your game in this plugin. I did this specifically so that it would be conflict free.

You will need to look at your other plugins to see why something is causing your weapons to act strangely. Since you don't provide your load order or what BU framework system you are using, I can't even point you in the right direction.

uhm this is my first time using this mod' date=' I've encountered this "re-sheathing" bug, is there anyway to fix this bug?

cause everytime enemies attack me and when my character's armor is breaking it automatically sheaths back it's weapon

[/quote']You will need to look at your other plugins to see why something is causing your weapons to act strangely. Since you don't provide your load order or what BU framework system you are using, I can't even point you in the right direction.

Agreed. It doesn't sound like Break Armor either. Break Armor will un-equip/re-equip an individual item to force Oblivion to update the mesh, but an armor swap won't trigger a weapon swap.

Now, if someone has breakweapon meshes installed, those will cause an un-equip/re-equip weapon swap when the weapon's condition degrades past a break point trigger, but those events *cannot* trigger during an attack animation.

The only time that Break Armor can interrupt an attack animation are during very rare update3d events. These are a response to a quirk in Oblivion's inventory management, where Oblivion updates items as -1 inventory additions and then periodically cleans the inventory. If you happen to save a game while an aggressive NPC is nearby, and their mesh was recently swapped out by Break Armor, they *might* need a one-time update3d call to force an update of their inventory (this is an issue that only arises immediately after the game is loaded). If this is the case, then any attack animations that they are engaged in prior to the update3d call will be reset.

Note: this doesn't affect the player, only NPC's, and only under a particular set of circumstances that should generally be fairly rare.

maosama013, which framework are you using? If you are using the Break Armor framework, please feel free to post a question in the Break Armor framework thread. If you are using one of the Break Undies frameworks, I'd recommend giving Break Armor a try.

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded the first two files from mediafire to my download folder. i extracted them together  into a file and re 7 ziped them into archive. than i installed it using OBMM. I activated the esp file on start up menu. when i got into the game the chests were there and the armor was inside. but when i put the armor in my inventory there was no image on the left side. and even worse when i equiped the armor my character model disapears, all accept the head. 

I have grolfs universal and and breakarmor framework 1.10 by gerra6. I also tried to use the tweaked esp file you posted. installed it usting OBMM yet still no luck. 

so than i downloaded part 2 from the followup OP, pack 1 and pack 2. Followed same procedure, downloaded them to downloads folder. extraced them together to there own folder, than re archive them. installed them once again using OBMM. activated the esp file in start up menu.  when I loged into the game i belive most all of the new armor worked. but the old armors from part one still dont show up.

can someone please please help me :angel:  

Somehow when you extracted things you didn't get the textures or meshes folder correctly.  The files are in a multi-part archive so you need to use 7 zip to extract ONLY the first file and it will automatically pull the contents of the second file.

Unfortunately you are going to have to redo the entire installation as some of the textures\meshes of the 1st pack need to be overwritten by the second pack.  Sorry.

I downloaded the first two files from mediafire to my download folder. i extracted them together  into a file and re 7 ziped them into archive. than i installed it using OBMM. I activated the esp file on start up menu. when i got into the game the chests were there and the armor was inside. but when i put the armor in my inventory there was no image on the left side. and even worse when i equiped the armor my character model disapears, all accept the head.

From your description it sounds like either the meshes or the textures ended up in the wrong place.

The first thing to check is probably the file structure of the archive that you created.

Equipped Seducer armor = CTD. I have ooo version and all packs.

Don't know what to tell you.  The seducer armor only had one fix and that was to properly fix the skin tone for custom races.  There were never any CTD's with it.  All I can think of is to make sure you are using growlf's universal skeleton.

(I believe I have a version of both BreakUndies & Armor running. Is that a problem?) Afraid it may have been a fluke. I reloaded, I played, crashed on a different armor when exiting the inventory menu (Instead of while equipting the armor like last time.) Reloaded, played, no problem besides the fact that afterward, AI's became unresponsive to pathgrids in the presence of enemies. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14406-npcs-frozen-in-battle-path-grid-issue/

(I believe I have a version of both BreakUndies & Armor running. Is that a problem?) Afraid it may have been a fluke. I reloaded, I played, crashed on a different armor when exiting the inventory menu (Instead of while equipting the armor like last time.) Reloaded, played, no problem besides the fact that afterward, AI's became unresponsive to pathgrids in the presence of enemies. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14406-npcs-frozen-in-battle-path-grid-issue/

Yes, it is a problem.  Combining both systems just asks for trouble.  Pick one system or the other and stick with it.  If you use both systems then you are going to have oddities happen from time to time and will just have to learn to live with it.

Path grids have absolutely NOTHING to do with this mod so I won't address that here, but I did leave you a post in the other thread.  You have some load order issues and I left you some things to take a look at there.

Could you re-upload the patches for part 2? It seems mediafire is flipping out and thinks they are numbered file archives, and has blocked it.

Edit: And I have the same issue of the items not having an inventory icon. They work fine when worn (though a few of them clip into the front of the neck). Just have no icon in the inventory screen.

Could you re-upload the patches for part 2? It seems mediafire is flipping out and thinks they are numbered file archives, and has blocked it.

Edit: And I have the same issue of the items not having an inventory icon. They work fine when worn (though a few of them clip into the front of the neck). Just have no icon in the inventory screen.

I will upload all of the files to 4shared since mediafire is being such dicks.  It will take a while however.

As to the inventory icons - some have them, some don't.  Some didn't have one that I could find and I wasn't interested in searching around for them or making one.  It is pretty much hit or miss on which have them and which don't.

Edit:  Both Pack 1 and Pack 2 have been uploaded to 4shared.  MediaFire has become increasingly more unreliable.

Gregathit ,as I said, I managed to get the Automatic Armor Populator to work.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/JCjkqSKr/Automatic_Armor_Populator_030_.html

To downloaders, this is in alpha state. Use at your own lisk.

This works quite smoothly on my side, though.

[spoiler=Description & Example]

First off I disabled auto level calculation and set skip chance to 0 for convenient screenshooting.

Set aapMain.bEnableLevelCalculation to 0

Set aapMain.iLeaveThemAloneChance to 0

Setting so daedric or glass armors should appear even on level 1, and AAP will not skip any npc by random chance.

Then specified some vanilla high level armors & some clothings.

Daedric armors for males, and glass amors for females. + some robe/clothes.

Set aapMain.sEquipments to sv_Construct "Oblivion.esm:36359:3635B:36358:3635A:36357:3635C:23D33:3A94:3A93"

Set aapMain.sSexTag to sv_Construct "male"

SetStage aapMain 20

Set aapMain.sEquipments to sv_Construct "Oblivion.esm:36341:36343:36340:36342:3633F:36344:7101F:64FE5:28731"

Set aapMain.sSexTag to sv_Construct "female"

SetStage aapMain 20

And set their faction tag to "leyawiin".

Set aapMain.sFactionTag to sv_Construct "leyawiin"

Now in the leyawiin, every man and mer who are in leyawiin faction should equip with one of those outfits above by 100% chance.

_01.JPG

Yep. Indeed, they are equipped with the daedric armor.

_02.jpg

And the glass armor for the little girl. What about the khajiit in the red robe? She was equipped with some kind of robe (green one iirc) and it discords with the condition in two aspects.

1. She is a mage. She prefers clothings. (I can forcibly equip her with armor but it's no use. She will be naked when the next time she is loaded.

2. That green robe was upper+lower body slot. But glass cuirass or glass greaves are not.

_03.jpg

This argonian too. He prefers clothings so AAP has given a dumb-looking red velvet.

_04.jpg

Now about the guards. Guards with daedric armor are hard to imagine. This guy doesn't look happy with his armor.

So I set an exclude tag

Set aapMain.sExcludeTag to sv_Construct "guard"

So the folks in leyawiin except the guards will wear those things.

_05.jpg

Now this is happy.

_06.jpg

But this girl still wearing the glass armor.

It's simple, I set her armor in the separate ini file from the main one, but didn't set the exclude flag.

It should be very cool if we can implement this to the BU armor pack. Randomized cumstom armors in the leveled lists, without conflict.

Good Job Movomo!  This is actually something I was going to look into doing once I finished my run through of the animations over in the workshop.  Unfortunately it will be a month (all of March) before I am done with human animations. 

Once I finish I plan on splitting my time between three things:

1. Creating a 3rd BU Armor pack (I have several hundred outfits - armors and clothes I plan on making breakable).

2. Overhauling creature animations and trying to create a few new ones.

3. Figuring out the best method (be it leveled lists like you are doing) or a replacer plugin to distribute armors to all vanilla NPC's and perhaps even offering support to other plugins like OOO.

I can't really spare any time right at the moment to help you but as soon as I possibly can finish the animations overhaul I will gladly do what I can to assist you!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Other compilations become idle after install this epic mod! :D

Especially the last stage of SPB Maid Fighter. Pink pantie pulled aside is really arousing.

Hope there'd be more armors like maid fighter.

It is definitely on my list of things to do.  Unfortunately it will be awhile before I get to it.

Speedbuster's wrapping suits, hakama girls, there are seval set of armor I hope it to be BBB or even brakeable.

but I don't known how to use blender or other tools. so may I request some help here?

Sorry, I don't have time to help you here.  There are some excellent tutorials in the tuts section here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/29-tutorials-guides/ and in the modders resources section: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/42-modders-resources/

There is no easy button for blender.  It will involve a bunch of reading, tinkering and a hell of a lot of mistakes.  However, the payoff is MORE than WORTH IT!!!! ;)

Hm i know this is unlikely but is there a bbb version of the body by itself, used in the Papimeru armor?I tried lookin but i couldn't find it. Just wondering cuz that body/cup size seems to animate alot better than most other bodies out there :)

If not ill just make do without it.

edit: thnx alot greg, i didnt realize i could do that :D

Hm i know this is unlikely but is there a bbb version of the body by itself, used in the Papimeru armor?I tried lookin but i couldn't find it. Just wondering cuz that body/cup size seems to animate alot better than most other bodies out there :)

If not ill just make do without it.

Here you go:  HGEC body.7z

You can create this by simply deleting all the broken armors and separating the parts in the future.

You should check the naming convention to make sure I got it correctly as I did do it in a hurry.

Cheers,

Greg

Speedbuster's wrapping suits, hakama girls, there are seval set of armor I hope it to be BBB or even brakeable.

but I don't known how to use blender or other tools. so may I request some help here?

Sorry, I don't have time to help you here.  There are some excellent tutorials in the tuts section here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/29-tutorials-guides/ and in the modders resources section: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/42-modders-resources/

There is no easy button for blender.  It will involve a bunch of reading, tinkering and a hell of a lot of mistakes.  However, the payoff is MORE than WORTH IT!!!! ;)

alright, I will request someone else to give me time to start blender.