SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

• 1 month later...

2.6.86b1 in OP

- sv_destruct refactoring in some scripts.

- remove unused vars in some scripts.

- new CBDialog conversation handler.

The conversation handler menumode piece now adds new conversation parters to an array, as it sees them, if the player is involved in the act. The gamemode script checks this array for the target actor to determine if the CBDialog hook was successful or not, and clears the array. The intention here is to fix an issue where a conversation topic started by a CBDialog in turn starts a conversation with a different actor before returning to gamemode -- causing sexout to 'miss' that the CBDialog took place and repeat the attempt.

Tested OK with console manual start w/ dialog, and in the Marissa tour in Legion Tryout. Had a CTD in TTW overhaul at the Butch/Amata scene but not sure if it's related, and the TTW takes so damn long to load that testing is pretty frustrating.

2.6.86b2 in OP

- Updated new CBDialog conversation handler.

This beta fixes a problem in the new CBDialog handler, which was causing CBDialogs to not function if the player was not one of the actors involved in the act. Thanks to Tomm343 for finding the issue and testing the fix!

2.6.86b3 in OP

- Updated new CBDialog conversation handler, again

Sexout now removes the actor from the conversation partner array immediately upon a match rather than waiting until the end. Helps compatibility in the event that a simultaneous act is trying to use the same actor, though I've never actually seen this.

If your talking about the post in the Positioning support thread on page 4,

I have that installed and that does not fix the problem with 2.6.85

I've been using the bat playerdispel workaround that SaotomeRanma

described in that thread; the NPC redressing bug when using the Pause

hotkey is worse than ever, though... perhaps a byproduct of the workaround?

It works for me with Sexout '85 hit and miss with no obvious correlation to the sexout call in question, and was the same in previous sexout versions. I have a vague feeling its more reliable in interiors.

From what I infer from glancing at its scripts, positioning works by making sexout cast a spell on sex start/end  and this is its only interaction with sexout:

if (GetGameLoaded || GetGameRestarted)

ListAddForm SexoutNGFLGlobalCBStartS SexoutPosSpMain
        ListAddForm SexoutNGFLGlobalCBEndS SexoutPosSpTerminate

Panthercom, if you enable sexout debug and upload a scof of an act where positioning didn't work, then Prideslayer can probably tell you if the issue is at his end.

I'll look into it more when I have some time, unless someone else wants to take a crack at it. The basic premise is pretty simple.

It works by adjusting "internal" sexout NX vars related to offset. It captures keystrokes and applies internal offsets to it's own tracking vars (to use again with the same anim later on), and then applies these to sexout's internal vars during the act.

It only works reliably when on solid ground, away from any obstacles. Too close to anything and it fights the collision mechanics, and it'll also fight collision with the ground if you're adjusting an actor the 'wrong' way.

2.6.86b4 in OP

- ZAZ now fully integrated.

This beta contains a zipfile (fomod ready) with 86b4 and an empty sexoutzaz.esp. All records from zaz have been moved into the sexout esm. You do still need the zaz datapack, at least until I've created a new core fomod for sexout.

Please test, seemed ok from this end.

The empty ESP is there because many mods check for it with ismodloaded. All mods doing so should be updated to check that sexoutzaz.esp is present OR that the sexout version (SexoutNG.nVerRelN) >= 86.

If this tests out ok then the internal zaz checks in sexout itself will be cleared as well, they are still present in this beta.

Take note, this is upcoming:

Features done, but not in the current download:

- fnSexoutActorValid now returns -6 for restricted actors, -7 for banned actors.

- Sanitizer now checks fnSexoutActorValid fully.

I was going to add the restricted cell check as well.. then I discovered there seems to be no way to get the cell that an actor is currently in. Doh!

Seemed to work OK doc, though disappointing it doesn't from the console so had to bugger up a script. The wasteland cell doesn't seem to return anything sensible (0x0000AEB9) but it worked fine inside the goodsprings saloon. Me and my assumptions.. I'll learn some day. ;)

Oh wait jaam.. that wasn't what I mean't.

The interior cell ID is fine, it's the thing I want. When the actor is in an exterior cell, the result of GetParentCell appears to be a nonsense refID -- 0xAEB9.

I couldn't find an ID anywhere in the FalloutNV ESM with that value. The only value ending with that is some jacobstown sound file. If I consistently get that value when outdoors then that just means the banned cell list won't work outside.

• 3 weeks later...

Animations do not work for the player if TFC toggled is on when they are called, because when sexout toggles it, it goes off. With NVSE 4, it is now possible to check for this with GetTFC. I would like to request this feature, it would allow chaining idles.

GetTFC? Yay!

Sorry for delays again people. Got busy.. then yesterday 500 errors.. now today, LL has forgotten all my thread 'positions' again (all threads are 'unread'). Playing catch up.