SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

I'm getting 9.3 errors on everything now on Beta 6 and just again on the latest beta 8. Is there anything wrong with the following code?

scn RobarTTWRQAffairScript

Begin Function {}

if playerRef.GetInWorldSpace Wasteland
		; ** Player is outside, arrange things! **
		PlayerREF.MoveTo RobarTTWRQAffairOutsideMarker

PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
		PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" RobarTTWRoachQueenREF
		PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" PlayerREF

PlayerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

elseif playerRef.GetInCell RobarTTWRQHome
		; ** Player is in Queen's place! **
		PlayerREF.MoveTo RobarTTWRQHeroMarker

PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
		PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" RobarTTWRoachQueenREF
		PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" PlayerREF

PlayerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

else
		printc "RobarTTW Error: Bad RobarTTWRQAffairScript call!!"
	endif
End

Also, the next function used to work awhile ago. (I did a whole bunch of testing with it.) Now it's giving me 9.3's as well:

scn RobarTTWDDPlantAffairFunction

int iType	; 0 == self love, == 1, plant love

Begin Function { iType }

if iType == 0
		; ** Self Love **
		playerREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
		playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" playerREF
		playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorX" RobarTTWC9EvilPlantREF

if GetPCIsSex Male
			playerREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Anim" 101
		else
			playerREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Anim" 114
		endif

playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogX" RobarTTWDialogDDPlant2Greet
		playerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

else

playerREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
		playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" RobarTTWC9EvilPlantREF
		playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" playerREF
		playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::raper" RobarTTWC9EvilPlantREF
		playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogA" RobarTTWDialogDDPlant3
		playerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

endif
End

Am I doing something consistently wrong here? :angel:

Hi! 

I have had some problems with SNG 2.6.86b8 and ttwquestoverhaul and tomm434 asked me to print a scof and post it here since he can't find any indication that it is ttwqovh that breaks. No animation starts and actors get unresponsive, console prints NGSAN 9.3

Hope it helps in your debuging of the beta.

ButchSex.7z

Hmm... I'm getting the same exact 9.3 errors as above again today. Even without the moveto. I'm going to revert to the non-beta and see what happens.

EDIT: OK, I'm officially wierded out. 2.6.85 is giving 9.3's on everything as well. What causes a 9.3 abort error? Something is clearly interfering though why it would suddenly pop up I have no idea. I guess the only thing to do is narrow it down. That sounds like a job for.... some other day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just tried the Butch scene and it's giving me 9.3 as well. I can't get any Sexout anims working at all now. The only thing to do is figure out what's interfering but that's what doesn't make sense. I haven't changed anything from when I was doing all my testing from last week. WEIRD! :s

EDIT: OK, anyone have a copy of beta4? I'd like to try that one. :shy: (I tried looking at the GitHub thingy but that was... confusing. And I'm already confused as it is today! :angel: )

Pridelslayer, Thanks for new beta!

What exactly are these blocking effects? Can you recognize them through log?

I don't *think* there's anything in the log indicating it, but they are present on different kinds of worn items, like the gender bending effects effects. If you look in fnSexoutGetActorBlocks you can see all the checks it does there. It's mostly IsSpellTarget checks for SexoutChastityEffect, SexoutDualChastityEffect, and so on.

Here's the full script

scn fnSexoutGetActorBlocks
; Gets actor block crotch etc values

; args
ref rActor

; ret
array_var blocks

; internal
int bActorMale
int bActorBlockO
int bActorBlockC
int bActorblockV
int bActorBlockA

Begin Function{rActor}
  let blocks := ar_Construct StringMap

let blocks["Male"]   := 0
  let blocks["BlockO"] := 0
  let blocks["BlockC"] := 0
  let blocks["BlockA"] := 0
  let blocks["BlockV"] := 0

if rActor.GetIsCreature
    set bActorMale to 1
    if (0 == (NX_IsInList SexoutCListSupermutant rActor))
      set bActorBlockO to 1
    endif
  else
    set bActorMale to ((rActor.GetIsSex male) && (0 == rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutHeFemaleEffect))
    set bActorMale to bActorMale || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutSheMaleEffect)
    set bActorMale to bActorMale || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponEffect)
    set bActorMale to bActorMale || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponButtPlugEffect)

set bActorBlockC to (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutChastityEffect) || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutDualChastityEffect)
    set bActorBlockC to bActorBlockC || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutVibratorEffect)

set bActorBlockV to bActorMale || bActorBlockC

set bActorBlockA to (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutDualChastityEffect) || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutButtPlugEffect)
    set bActorBlockA to bActorBlockA || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponButtPlugEffect)
    set bActorBlockA to bActorBlockA || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutVibratorPlugEffect)

set bActorBlockO to (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutGagEffect) || (rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutGagStraponEffect)
  endif

let blocks["Male"]   := bActorMale
  let blocks["BlockC"] := bActorBlockC
  let blocks["BlockV"] := bActorBlockV
  let blocks["BlockA"] := bActorBlockA
  let blocks["BlockO"] := bActorBlockO

SetFunctionValue blocks
End

This is called for each actor. The different blocks are C = Crotch, V = Vagina (always blocked for 'male'), A = Anal, O = Oral. The result of these calls is checked in fnSexoutSAN. For example, if a script specifies vaginal sex for actorA and actorB, but actorA has BlockC *AND/OR* actorB has blockV, sexout will pick a different type (oral, anal).

When there is no possible combination for the actors, due to these blocks, you get the 9.3.

I'm lost at this point. Latest beta is still giving me 9.3 on everything. Is there a possibility that these blocks you mention could be inadvertently applied to all NPCs somehow? Some conflicting mod or something? The trouble is I still get 9.3's even when I turn off everything but sexout mods. I've tried the PC, NPC and NPC, nothing is working now.

For the life of me, I can't think of a thing I've changed since all my tests last week either. But if this is working for everyone else I've obviously changed something! :lol:

I have found the problem!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems there are setting under the misc section in the MCM window for Anal, Vaginal, and Oral. These were inexplicably all 0. Changing this gets rid of strange 9.3s!! :D :D :D

So now my question is, what could have caused them all to default to 0? (I've tried several new games and each time they default to zero.) Is there an .ini somewhere? I've never previously messed with those settings before.

If you click 'default' or 'reset' or whatever in MCM, does it set them back to the proper values for you? They should default to oral=30, vag=60, anal=10. I think I've seen cases in the past where if you go into an MCM menu before the init script has run, the values are ALL 0 for everything, and don't get set to the default by the init script.

I *did* change the order of a block in the upgrade script to make things consistent but I don't think it would affect this.

Can you (and I will also) try making a sexout-free clean save, then reactivate sexout, load the save, and test? It should set everything to default values -- not 0.

Was that after the sexoutNGMain version message showed up in the console? I'm having real trouble seeing how this is possible.. ;)

NGMain basically looks like this..

if (GetGameRestarted || GetGameLoaded)
  call fnSexoutUpgrade
  ... (prints the NGMain formid stuff)
endif
And fnSexoutUpgrade's relevant bit.. (nVerRel defaults to 0, nVerRelN is e.g. 86)

if ((SexoutNG.nVerRelN > SexoutNG.nVerRel) || (1 == iBetaTrans))
  if (SexoutNG.nVerRel < 53)
    MessageEx "New versioning system, all settings reset."
; ...
    set SexoutNG.nRndOral to 30
    set SexoutNG.nRndVag  to 60
    set SexoutNG.nRndAnal to 10

endif
endif
Those three vars are the ones MCM uses.