SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

With the latest version and using sexkey the first encounter goes fine, except the PC does not completely redress. On subsequent attempts nothing happens-the players just stand there. Console message on subsequent encounters says "Fuck Spell Died"

Dam Pride .. that is just plain epic.. :D.. Both descriptive and expletive at the same time..

:P

Unfortunately can't take credit. That error must be from sexkey. Mine are far more boring and jargon filled.

SexoutNGBES (33): SES: Global hook triggered, SES moving to BES stage 0.

Etc. ;)

That has to be from the original creator.. as I am the watcher or babysitter now.

I haven't opened it up or played with the code. I will have to remember that when I see it again later and know that it might be from Sexkey. Eventually I need to open that up and at least get a good look at its structure. On an off topic I am really wanting to put in a MCM menu and a programmable key. Just need to find some nice examples that I can follow / copy. Nothing fancy.

Thanks for the explanation of the FormID. So pretty much anything can be changed altered or modified so long as the formid is there. ( back end  code textures, meshes whatever ) If I understand it correctly. Those "zeroed" out ones would just silently fail then and not take the entire game with it. That is the intent and actions correct.? So no mod running no matter how old will fail out the gate because of missing formid.

Apologies in advance. I have looked for and found old threads regarding this issue. I have the latest version of MCM and the patch which fixes the grayed out menu. MCM opens just fine and all of the mods which use it display their respective menus properly EXCEPT Sexoutng which is blank, ie nothing happens when you click on it.  I only noticed this today but it may have existed for some time.

@Thenryb:  It's greyed out because you shifted the order of the MCM mods.  Had this happen to me recently.  Someone else can give you better assistance than I can since I eventually solved it by saying "fuck it" and letting something go back to its original name.

With the latest version and using sexkey the first encounter goes fine, except the PC does not completely redress. On subsequent attempts nothing happens-the players just stand there. Console message on subsequent encounters says "Fuck Spell Died"

Dam Pride .. that is just plain epic.. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png.. Both descriptive and expletive at the same time.xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png
Unfortunately can't take credit. That error must be from sexkey. Mine are far more boring and jargon filled.

Having looked at scripts and error messages, I can attest to their bland (yet informative) nature.  ;)

When I read your post, ritual, my first response was "huh...must have been in Hulk mode."  :P

@Thenryb:  It's greyed out because you shifted the order of the MCM mods.  Had this happen to me recently.  Someone else can give you better assistance than I can since I eventually solved it by saying "fuck it" and letting something go back to its original name.

Dam Pride .. that is just plain epic.. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png.. Both descriptive and expletive at the same time.xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png

Having looked at scripts and error messages, I can attest to their bland (yet informative) nature.  ;)

When I read your post, ritual, my first response was "huh...must have been in Hulk mode."  :P

My problem is not a greyed out menu. I have a patch which fixes that. My problem is that when I open MCM and click on SexoutNG-the setting options do not appear.

Guest tomm434

Has this somethin to do with me?

Listen, Sexout betas always tell me that my NVSE is beta3 but I'm 100% sure it's beta 4 because I downloaded it from NVSe site 1.5 weeks ago when I installed new fresh Vegas. Do you know something about that?

Guest tomm434

So this console spam is not from Sexout?

NVSE version 4 revision 2 (beta 3)

it's in the "Sexout17" log  - 8th line.

I'll check it now, just need to finish up something.

I'll see what mine says. It's possible jaam just forgot to update the version in the source as well.

Meantime, your log and the additional debugging found the problem location. Have realwork to do for a bit but I think this has narrowed it down enough to be found.

2.6.85b19 in OP

- More debugging

- Slight changes to when the NX vars are copied around and cleared

Tomm & Odessa, thanks for being my guinea pigs here. This one might address the issues, but if not, I need the little bit more debugging info it provides.

The finish/pause things might be working now though I didn't test yet. Once the rest of this is sorted out, fixing them will be easy.

Guest tomm434

Tomm & Odessa, thanks for being my guinea pigs here. This one might address the issues, but if not, I need the little bit more debugging info it provides.

Keep feeding us with betas!! Oink! :D

Stage11 sex with Sydney(First one) which always started for last betas didn't start.

Sexout19.rar

No changes to your scripts so far, right?

When that stage12 message in the logfile happens, the sexout actID has (apparently) reset back to 1. The ID is just a simple NX var stored on the player (always on the player, it's just a counter). Is anything odd going on with the player there? Just curious/checking while I dig through everything on my end.