SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

I used a character which had never had any of the sexout mods active. I activated the beta and sexkey and it worked fine. I added Positioning which did not function but it did not crash the game. Then came Strap-on Sex, which functioned fine. Then I added one of my favorites, SexoutSex as updated by Chancellor Kremlin) and I experienced the kind of glitch with Willow described earlier and an outright crash with Dr Strauss in Novac (the kind described by Meos77 where sex appears to start and then you go to a loading screen and crash). Sexout Willow was non-functional.

2.6.85b25 in OP

- Sanitizer + CSE recombination

This is the same one I made a 'private' beta of a few days ago. Heard no additional issues, so here it is. This one combines CSE and SAN into a single effect once again, and introduces a mess of new UDFs I'll document later.

A quick test with SexoutSexLite worked fine, no crashes, sex worked as expected. I'll test the full version w/ SCR a bit later on but I'm starting to suspect your crashes aren't directly related to the sexout ESM. Sexout clean save might be in order.

Do you want me to run through the scene again?

I would appreciate it, should be your favorite scene by now right? ;)

Another mod where the animations do not play (at least in my game) with Beta 24 is wsex.esp (the sexout override for Sexual innuendo). I suspect Pride is just dying to look at that one:)

I wrote it.. it's not high on my priority list. ;) I'll take a look when I can.

Guest tomm434

Same thing - in stage 12 there were no sex with player+mutant01.

I'll asume that I have to check if scene works wiith every beta you publish untill you upload stable version,

Sexout25.rar

Guest tomm434

Well, I guess that I've heard from you long time ago that there is no difference who I cast spell on. But now that you say it, there is only 1 scene in which I cast spell on player for both animations I'll go check that out.

Guest tomm434

yep, that was my mistake - now stage works fine. Thanks. I'll never do that thing again. I just never thought there's something wrong with it, sorry.

The Sexout:Start vars *must* be on the actor you do the CIOS on -- the CIOS doesn't have anywhere else to look for them.

So both of these will fail for different reasons / in different ways

actorA.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" actorA
actorA.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" actorB
actorA.CIOS SexoutBegin

actorC.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" actorC
actorC.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" actorD
actorA.CIOS SexoutBegin
That will fail because the second CIOS isn't on actorC (who holds the NX vars). One of those two will actually start, the other won't, and the one that starts will have the vars from the first set.

actorA.CIOS SexoutBegin

actorA.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" actorC
actorA.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" actorD
actorA.CIOS SexoutBegin
This looks better at first glance but will still fail. Only the C+D will take place -- those vars (set on actorA) will overwrite the A+B vars since the CIOS is a spell, not a function -- it doesn't start until the script calling it is over.

Things like this are ugly, but "fine" though heavily discouraged:

actorC.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" actorA
actorC.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" actorB
actorC.CIOS SexoutBegin

actorA.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" actorC
actorA.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" actorD
actorA.CIOS SexoutBegin
Should probably work today since the NX vars and CIOS targets in each act are the same, but don't do this, and don't count on it working forver.

Oh also, if you switch to the new call syntax with the UDFs then none of that applies, as there is no spell. It's pretty easy to use.

This

actorA.CIOS SexoutBegin
Translates to this:

call fnSexoutActPrep
call fnSexoutActSetRef "ActorA" actorA
call fnSexoutActSetRef "ActorB" actorB
call fnSexoutActRun
You can put as many in a row as you like:

call fnSexoutActPrep
call fnSexoutActSetRef "ActorA" actorA
call fnSexoutActSetRef "ActorB" actorB
call fnSexoutActRun

call fnSexoutActPrep
call fnSexoutActSetRef "ActorA" actorC
call fnSexoutActSetRef "ActorB" actorD
call fnSexoutActRun
No CIOS to worry about.
Guest tomm434

Thanks.

Should probably work today since the NX vars and CIOS targets in each act are the same, but don't do this, and don't count on it working forver.

It's none of my business but if I were you I would post this guide in SexoutAPI thread and left it be. In my opinion it's not something crucial that needs to be implemented (wasting your time in process). And who else would be stupid enough to setNX vars for different animations on 1 actor anyway...

Regarding SexoutSex (not lite), it's overriding the sexout positioning script for some reason or another. It's not going to work like that. I'll notify CK in his thread, delete the modified record, and test some more.

Only tested twice but it works fine with the current beta if I delete the overridden script with fnvedit. CK should be able to fix whatever it is he's doing there, not a beta problem; modifying records in the sexout ESM is "unsupported."

I have noticed that the player character does not completely redress after sex. Only the armor, gloves and hat. Any other accessories, like a belt remain unequipped. I agree that sexout sex seems to work if the overidden script is deleted.