SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

There's an early release beta25 in the git repo. I screwed up the fnvedit (forgot to do it) so it still says b24 in FOMM but will say b25 when running. It will remain that way until I can convince smartgit (hah.. smart..) to believe that the file is modified.

Personally I think it's good to go but given the past few weeks I want to give everyone a chance with b24 before I update the OP. Those of you that feel like helping out, snag the esm from gitlab (in w2.6.85 branch) and give it a whirl. Especially you, Tomm! ;)

After dragging and dropping the beta 24 esm into my load order both characters become invisible during sex act whether initiated through dialogue or sex key. After conclusion of sex, the characters become visible but are ported to a cell from which there is no escape (in my case above the ceiling of my Afterschool Special player home. The console message suggested that none of the "participants" could be found ( A, B or C). The usual message I see with just M/F sex and not a threesome says that "C" cannot be found.

Sexout definitely should not be trying to continue after spitting out SAN vars. Can you get me the actual log file?

Start FONV and before you load a game or anything open the console and enter

scof "debug.txt"
and close the console. Once the error happens, quit. There will be a debug.txt file in the FONV dir with the exe and nvse log files. Upload debug.txt here then delete it.
Unfamiliar with how to upload a txt file to this site (or any other for that matter), but here is my txt file. Game crashed after sex started.

SetConsoleOutputFilename >> 'debug.txt'

SexoutNGMAIN: Version 2.6.85b24

SexoutNGMAIN: Sexout is 0C000DC0

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutNG is 0C019333

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutBegin is 0C0027A8

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGFinishNow is 0C06E548

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGPause is 0C06E54C

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGResume is 0C06E550

Sortomatic - Dead Money Added

Sortomatic - Honest Hearts Added

Sortomatic - Old World Blues Added

Sortomatic - Lonesome Road Added

Sortomatic - Gun Runners' Arsenal Added

Sortomatic version 1.22 Active (NVSE=40203)

SSSFuck: Version: 0.996

SSSFuck: init() LsstCOunt:11

SSSFuck: Sanitized on restart

SSSFuck[san]: START Sanitize Spell

SSSFuck[san]: VARS cleared with Sanitize Spell

Rcvr: 0D001554

Giver: 0D001555

SexoutPos: BEMainS starting on Actor:(000CE94E)[Dr. Ada Straus]

SexoutPos: BEMainS cast on different actor(000CE94E)[Dr. Ada Straus] than SexouNGBegin(00000000)[]. Switching to SpellTarget to get NX Vars. Continuing.

SexoutPos: Player is not actor A, B or C or NX Vars are missing from (00000000)[]... Aborting.

SexoutPos: Generic Abort... check previous console messages for cause.

Delete that file please after you upload it -- it keeps adding more to it every time. ;)

I can't say what's causing the crash, no sexout activity is taking place in the file except for errors in SexoutLust. Update that too if you haven't, or run a test without it.

I don't know what's going on in that log, but sexout wasn't properly executed, not even close. Whatever that SSSFuck is, is probably to blame, or I broke SexoutPositioning with this update. Try it without those two.

I did that and got the log which follows. I believe SSSFuck is SexKey, but as you see that is still referenced in the debug text.

SetConsoleOutputFilename >> 'debug.txt'

SexoutNGMAIN: Version 2.6.85b24

SexoutNGMAIN: Sexout is 0D000DC0

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutNG is 0D019333

SexoutNGMAIN: SexoutBegin is 0D0027A8

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGFinishNow is 0D06E548

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGPause is 0D06E54C

SexoutNGMain: SexoutNGResume is 0D06E550

Sortomatic version 1.22 Active (NVSE=40203)

Sortomatic - Dead Money Added

Sortomatic - Honest Hearts Added

Sortomatic - Old World Blues Added

Sortomatic - Lonesome Road Added

Sortomatic - Gun Runners' Arsenal Added

SSSFuck: Version: 0.996

SSSFuck: init() LsstCOunt:11

SSSFuck: Sanitized on restart

SSSFuck[san]: START Sanitize Spell

SSSFuck[san]: VARS cleared with Sanitize Spell

Rcvr: 0C001554

Giver: 0C001555

I really can't help with that.. there's not any sexoutNG data in that log. Until there are at least some lines starting with "fnCSE", sexout isn't even being invoked.

So I revert to an earlier beta which is working and get no lines starting with "fnCSE"

So i removed Lust and breeder.  And I got rapped by mutant because of Assault.  it is still crashing just after stripping like it is trying to zone.

Same thing.

No logs of any sexout activity, just the sexout load, some msex, store, hookups stuff.. and then a bunch of spunk errors...