SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

The log is incomplete for Karl (it doesn't show him finally removing the redress token) so I'll just look at Willow. The log is complete for her, and according to it, she does completely redress. This is distilled a bit from your log...

SNGUndress: Willow (12007E61) Token 1 added

Removing 'Jack's Outfit' from Willow

Removing 'Beauty' from Willow

Removing 'Willow's Necklace' from Willow

Removing 'Willow's Cowboy Hat' from Willow

SNGUndress: Willow (12007E61) Token 2 added

Equipping 'Jack's Outfit' on Willow

Equipping 'Beauty' on Willow

Equipping 'Willow's Necklace' on Willow

Equipping 'Willow's Cowboy Hat' on Willow

SNGUndress: Willow (12007E61) Removing 2 tokens

Was she wearing more than that, or did some of those things it says it equipped not actually show up?

Well player's full log isn't there... so either the log was truncated, or something went wrong. I suspect the log is just incomplete because his finishing cleanup isn't there either.

SNGUndress: Karl (00000014) Token 1 added

Removing 'Smooth Talker Hat' from Karl

Removing 'GJR Gloves Bare' from Karl

Removing 'LegendaryKatana' from Karl

Removing 'Lucky Shades' from Karl

Removing 'Braclet Black Arm' from Karl

Removing 'Papa's Poncho' from Karl

Removing 'Gi Belt ' from Karl

Removing 'Sunset Sarsaparilla Badge' from Karl

SNGUndress: Karl (00000014) Token 2 added

Equipping 'Smooth Talker Hat' on Karl

Equipping 'LNC StealthSuit T3' on Karl

Equipping 'GJR Gloves Bare' on Karl

Equipping 'LegendaryKatana' on Karl

It ends there.. doesn't appear to remove his undress tokens (can you check inv for that?), and the clear isn't there.

2.6.85b26 in OP

- Rewrote un/redress script to use an array indexed off the item slot. Does not add/remove duplicates any more.

- Much reduced logging since debugging no longer needed for other stuff.

Undressing and redressing will be much faster with this one. I'm removing everything at once and equipping everything at once. If the player is involved, before moving on there is a 0.1s delay -- this is instead of a global delay of one frame between each item, which is what it used to do.

I just remembered I did not try any npc+npc sex. I think it's only the player that needs the delay (because of the TFC/UFOcam problem) but if not, let me know and I'll just delay for everyone.

2.6.85b26 in OP

- Rewrote un/redress script to use an array indexed off the item slot. Does not add/remove duplicates any more.

- Much reduced logging since debugging no longer needed for other stuff.

Undressing and redressing will be much faster with this one. I'm removing everything at once and equipping everything at once. If the player is involved, before moving on there is a 0.1s delay -- this is instead of a global delay of one frame between each item, which is what it used to do.

I just remembered I did not try any npc+npc sex. I think it's only the player that needs the delay (because of the TFC/UFOcam problem) but if not, let me know and I'll just delay for everyone.

This fixed the un/redress issue. For some reason, other mods in my game which were not functioning (wsex.esp and sexoutWillow) are now functioning. 

Well player's full log isn't there... so either the log was truncated, or something went wrong. I suspect the log is just incomplete because his finishing cleanup isn't there either.

SNGUndress: Karl (00000014) Token 1 added

Removing 'GJR Gloves Bare' from Karl

Removing 'LegendaryKatana' from Karl

Removing 'Lucky Shades' from Karl

Removing 'Braclet Black Arm' from Karl

Removing 'Papa's Poncho' from Karl

Removing 'Gi Belt ' from Karl

Removing 'Sunset Sarsaparilla Badge' from Karl

SNGUndress: Karl (00000014) Token 2 added

Equipping 'Smooth Talker Hat' on Karl

Equipping 'LNC StealthSuit T3' on Karl

Equipping 'GJR Gloves Bare' on Karl

Equipping 'LegendaryKatana' on Karl

It ends there.. doesn't appear to remove his undress tokens (can you check inv for that?), and the clear isn't there.

Damn save got overwritten before I saw this so I could not check inventory for undress tokens. Anyway, as noted in the other post, beta 26 has fixed the issue.

So with that new SexoutSex update, my crashes from sex are gone. 

But I am seeing some odd stuff.  First is that some sex scenes I am inside the male i am having sex with.  Second, I am pregnant and i can be naked fine when not having sex.  But when I have sex my body disappears and i only see my head and hands.  When I am done, my body is found again.  I tried to reload PregDATA just incase.

So with that new SexoutSex update, my crashes from sex are gone. 

But I am seeing some odd stuff.  First is that some sex scenes I am inside the male i am having sex with.  Second, I am pregnant and i can be naked fine when not having sex.  But when I have sex my body disappears and i only see my head and hands.  When I am done, my body is found again.  I tried to reload PregDATA just incase.

Invisible bodies means the meshes are missing, the Pregnancy body meshes aren't in PregData, they are in the Maternity Clothing Data.

So I downloaded the maternity data files,  and i installed them.  When I go back to the game after i did the Activator from FOMM.  The first sex i had a body but i was inside the male.  The second time i had gotten raped and my body was gone but my head and hands where there.

2.6.85b27 in OP

- Undress delays increased to 0.2s and always happen

- Minor hasclothes issues fixed.

The delay may fix the reported issues with b26, might not. If not, debuglogs please!

Unless there are a great number of issues discovered today, this is going to be promoted to release tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm pretty certain that it's much better off than 84, even if there are any issues remaining -- though I do not think there are.

Please test up, people!

Modders, if you need to handle sexout:start vs. sexout:started differently, please update your mods to check the version # and decide what to do.

Guest tomm434

Seem to be working. tested on 2 difficult supermutants scenes. Another scene included 3 supermutant  animations at once + 2 animation at once for people.

Everything went good except one minor thing - brotherhood paladins didn't unequip their helmets. Here is the log. Vargas's reference if d42d. he was wearing brotherhood recon helmet during sex.

Sexout27helmet.rar

Seem to be working. tested on 2 difficult supermutants scenes. Another scene included 3 supermutant  animations at once + 2 animation at once for people.

Everything went good except one minor thing - brotherhood paladins didn't unequip their helmets. Here is the log. Vargas's reference if d42d. he was wearing brotherhood recon helmet during sex.

Well the log says it was found and removed. It's possible he's just a problematic NPC and put it back on again himself, it happens sometimes. I saw the same thing in Odessa's freeze test with some guys baseball cap. If it always happens with the same items regardless of who's wearing them, they might be scripted, or maybe something added them to the sexout "safe for sex" clothing lists.

Guest tomm434

Okay. I've seen a video on machinima where Brotherhood (only in Mojave, not in TTW) had sex with Veronica with helmets too. It's a Brotherhood thing then.

Hmm, SCR only adds sex toys and collars / shackles to the safe for sex clothing lists, is that helmet a FO3/TTW item? If I can find it I'll do a use search in SCR to be sure I haven't somehow dropped it in the wrong list, though I find it hard to believe I could do that accidentally by script :)

Guest tomm434
Hmm, SCR only adds sex toys and collars / shackles to the safe for sex clothing lists, is that helmet a FO3/TTW item? If I can find it I'll do a use search in SCR to be sure I haven't somehow dropped it in the wrong list, though I find it hard to believe I could do that accidentally by script xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

have no SCR installed anyway.