SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

No, not yet.

I planned to do that this release, before I learned that 84 and 85 were both the second worst NG releases ever. I'm focusing on just getting it back working right and getting a release out, no more new features for 85.

I'll revisit getting ZAZ built in in 86 along with a bunch of other fun things.

No, doesn't work too. DIalogue with Doug didn't start.

There is still ActorX lines but I rememeber that I got throught this scene without a problem. I've got no reports that scene doesn't work for people in  topic.

playerREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" MS15SuperMutant01RotundaRef
playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" playerREF
playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorX" MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef
playerREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogX" aaMS15MutantLeaderCB2
playerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef
MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" MS15SydneyRef
MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef.CIOS SexoutBegin

set aaquest.sexexpirience to Rand 10 50
player.rewardxp aaquest.sexexpirience
set aaquest.aamutantsex to aaquest.aamutantsex +1
With that code dialogue callback didn's start at all(Log). Then I did CbDIalogueA line to MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef again and scene progressed but after that supermutan(not Doug) approached player and again there was this fake Dialogue Zoom in. And the main thing is that I coudn't get control of PC anymore(PC could walk but nothing more). Didn't capture log for this.

What I see in the log (SexoutBeta13) is that lines 349 and 350 are two simultaneous startconversation's from a CBDialog. One for Doug, one for a super mutant (..0205DD). Prior to that we also see both of those in a cleanup along with the player; lines 328, 330, 332.

This might be a side-effect of me doing a clean on actorX. Is "MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef" Doug?

Guest tomm434

in stage11(Frst sex) I set CBDialogueA to Doug and he fucks player

in stage 12(SecondSEx) I sex CBDIalogueA to Doug again and he fucks Sydney

Then for all stages left other mutants (not Doug anymore) fuck Sydney and player and Doug is set to ActorX in player sex code, yes.

Hmm.

I thought I saw one where perhaps they weren't cleared early enough and so it was starting with CBDialogA and CBDialogX both set at the same time -- one of them 'left over' from the previous act. That is what it looks like in the log, but the script doesn't seem like it should allow it.

What it can do is potentially clear the vars before the actor that needs them is seen by clean, though that should be a really rare edge case, not easily repeated.

The log (SexoutBeta13) shows startconversation firing from clean for both Doug and the other mutant at the same time, lines 349 and 350. Clean was called on all three (doug, mutant, player) at the same time as well, lines 328-333. This is happening in an act with just the mutant and player (locks are lines 259-262).

So in that act, it *appears* that:

1. ActorA is the SM

2. ActorB is the player

3. ActorX is doug

4. CBDialogA and CBDialogX are both set.

If you aren't doing #4 intentionally (even by accident), I'll have to really turn up the debugging in the next beta to help you find the problem.

There are 5+ acts in that log file, not just 2 or 3, starting from actID 32.

32: Mutant (05DE) + sydney.

33: Doug + player, CBDialogA.

(stage12 log entry is here)

34: Doug + player, CBDialogA.

35: Mutant (05DD) + player.

36: Mutant (C283) + sydney.

The bug happens here when 35 and 36 are cleaning up. Both 05DD and Doug are trying to have a conversation with the player. Barring a bug I'm not seeing yet, this means that either act 35 or act 36 is setting CBDialogA *and* CBDialogX both, or 35 is setting CBDialogA to self and 36 is setting CBDialogX to doug.

If you're sure nothing like that is happening intentionally, I'll add some debugging to dump exactly the values sexout is seeing both when the act is set (as a triple-check), as well as what it's seeing when it's time to actually do the callbacks.

Guest tomm434

Pride, I checked the code and there is no CBDialogueA and CBDialogueX in one stage ever.

I think I found the way to make it easier for you. I set name for mutants according to their references!!. So when you see the name of actor(for example MS15SuperMutant02RotundaRef) - it's his reference. Also I added small stage decription in stage code.

UltimateDebugSexoutCheckEver.rar

I'll have it even easier for us both in a few minutes. I'm getting the act ID logged all over the place in the sanitizer and elsewhere, and I'm going to add the CBDialog logging I mentioned as well. Give me a few minutes to produce the log. Also I'll toss in the ID prints everywhere I'm only printing the name right now, that was a mistake anyway (duh).

Guest tomm434

Thanks, I really appreciate that.

This time 2 logs.

In first one animation with player didn't start many times.

In second try sex didn't start for Sydney and for player so scene stucked again

UPDATE sorry forgot to mention - In first try there were no Fake Zoom in issue meaning that some other supermutant dude didn't want to start conversation with player or at least he didn't manage to do it in time.

Sexout14.rar

What i'm seeing now in Sexout14 after fixing the numbering errors in the file..

Act 31: MS15SuperMutant01RotundaRef + Sydney (no CBDialog)

Act 32: MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef + Player (CBDialogA = aaMS15MutantLeaderCB1

Act 31: finishes

Act 32: finishes

Act 32: NGClean sees CBDialog on MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef for aaMS15MutantLeaderCB1 (this matches above)

Startconversation for Act32 is issued on line 146

Conversation detected on line 148

Stage12 log notes are here

Act 33: MS15SuperMutant06RotundaRef + Sydney, CBDialog = aaMS15MutantLeaderCB2

Startconversation for Act32 detected on line 156

Here you put a note saying sex with the player (Act 32) didn't happen.

Are you saying it just jumped straight to the CBDialog?

2.6.85b15 in OP

- Sexout:Start -> Sexout:Started change.

The CSE (or randomizer) now copies all Sexout:Start NX vars to Sexout:Started on all involved actors, which all subsequent scripts and spells use. Cleanup clears Sexout:Started when it ends, while the main effect clears Sexout:Start just before calling cleanup.

This will (well, should) eliminate the race happening with clearing Sexout:Start (which is only on the target actor) before the CBDialog/Cleanup is done, or after it's done but also after a dialog has set new values.

This *may* change the behavior of some plugins, if they're peeking in on Sexout:Start NX vars on the spell target during a post-sex notification. I don't think it will since the vars last about as long as they ever have, up until just before the main effect calls cleanup and starts doing the per-call callbacks.

If it does create any such problems the easiest fix is to use the pre-sex hook to get the Sexout:Start values instead.