SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

I have not tested marissa, but dog animations worked fine for me otherwise, such as with motorrunner in fiends tryout. This is with the current SSR, and the tryouts from the SSR download. Sexout core/data version (release or beta) makes no difference.

The dog animations work for me as well with all the normal mods SSR and the pack gives. (Tryout, Sewer Slave etc. ) the only issue I had was with SexKey. It was an issue that has been around for me for quite some time. Of at leigon camp with Marissa the dog animations work as well. I tried with the  switch for Loogies intended play as well as the newer less intense play. Both caused the same issues at the the point mentioned. It happened at varying times elsewere in the enteractions but with Marrissa it happened each and every time.

In case you are wondering here is the load order

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSharedResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Companion Core.esm

RobCo Certified.esm

RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp

Alternative Start.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 29

Total plugins: 29

Not much there to cause issues.

SSR thread is here

@prideslayer.

This post is for MODDERS. It isn't a beta post for testers. If I have any issues with Tryout etc that seems to act strange should I still poste here or at this new link. I don't want to post to the wrong area.

I am just now learning how the file systems and general mechanics of the game and how to use many of the tools. (excluding GECK, havent started that one yet)

I am sure my post aren't as focused and "scientific" enough to help focus on the cause of any issues I might find no matter how hard I might try. :blush:

Go ahead and keep putting the bug reports and stuff here. The other thread is more for discussing what belongs in SSR vs. what doesn't, and that sort of thing. I think anyway.. wasn't my idea. ;)

No problem, I will do so unless told otherwise. Don't want to gum up the process any more that I have to ... :D

beta3 CORE and DATA FOMODs in OP

This release has all the nude-body-BSA stuff I've been talking about in it. The DATA FOMOD has four BSAs. Two of them are always installed:

- "Sexout - T6M.bsa" has the standard T6M body sexout has been shipping with for a while.

- "Sexout - SSR.bsa" is an experiment. It's all the SCR datapack files stuffed into a BSA. You can try this in place of the SCR datapack, should work with assets from SCR and SSR both.

The other two are a choice that the FOMOD menu will prompt you with for the male body. Breezes will install the Breezes BSA, Roberts will install the Roberts BSA, none will not install either. Roberts is the preselected default.

I realize the Data file is rather large now, and the core file rather small. I will probably move all the loose assets (animations, etc) out of data now and into core, to even them up a bit. Besides, the things that change most often are the ESM and the animations. The BSAs will likely remain unchanged for quite a while, so not forcing y'all to download a 100MB file just to get a new 20kb .kf file seems like a good idea to me.

Please do some testing with (and importantly, without!) any 3rd party nude bodies or textures installed, male or female, to make sure the "default experience" works as intended. Right now the only thing I know of that's messed up are female ghouls -- we don't have a type3 compatible female ghoul texture that I know of.

I find it a bit odd that the female body that comes with the mod is the type 6M one but the clothing meshes, pregnant bodies and such are using the type 3 Cali body as the base. Was there a miscommunication on what the "Sexout standard female body" was or was it a technical issue, like the type 6 aligned better for animations but the type 3 is more commonly used? BTW I know we can use our own nude body mods, I'm just curious about the discrepancy in the base bodies used here. 

I find it a bit odd that the female body that comes with the mod is the type 6M one but the clothing meshes, pregnant bodies and such are using the type 3 Cali body as the base. Was there a miscommunication on what the "Sexout standard female body" was or was it a technical issue, like the type 6 aligned better for animations but the type 3 is more commonly used? BTW I know we can use our own nude body mods, I'm just curious about the discrepancy in the base bodies used here.

The two mods (pregnancy and sexout) had different goals and requirements.

Pregnancy defaulted to type3 since it was the most popular body type (probably still is), I don't know why Cali was chosen from that group.

Sexout includes T6M because, at the time, it was the only nude female body free to redistribute in other mods.

The Type3 official download page now says under permissions that "you are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me" -- though you are not allowed, for whatever reason, to upload the type3 mod itself elsewhere.

When installing these beta mods, I get a prompt about needing ZAZ, which as far as I can find, has not been modified to use SSR.  How should I proceed?   Not sure if using SSR and SCR together is a wise idea.

The Type3 official download page now says under permissions that "you are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me" -- though you are not allowed, for whatever reason, to upload the type3 mod itself elsewhere.

Well, like you said elsewhere, there is a very useful loophole we can exploit with that. Like Breezes/Roberts, I think we should work towards having options for both (as is, either) to be installed. I'll get in touch with NagoTM about this, as he has an awesome bb skeletons that bounce for all those versions even when naked and work right out of the box. We could probably get LL "custom built" Typ3/Type6 bodies with BB which we could then redistribute/upload as we see fit.

I'll have a word with him about that.

Also, time and difficulty of implementation allowing, it would be nice if during the installation we were given the choice of choosing what default naked wear we wanted for male/female, ie underpants, naked, naked circumsized, uncircumcized, etc.

Well, like you said elsewhere, there is a very useful loophole we can exploit with that. Like Breezes/Roberts, I think we should work towards having options for both (as is, either) to be installed. I'll get in touch with NagoTM about this, as he has an awesome bb skeletons that bounce for all those versions even when naked and work right out of the box. We could probably get LL "custom built" Typ3/Type6 bodies with BB which we could then redistribute/upload as we see fit.

Also, time and difficulty of implementation allowing, it would be nice if during the installation we were given the choice of choosing what default naked wear we wanted for male/female, ie underpants, naked, naked circumsized, uncircumcized, etc.

Umm, I'm probably up the wrong railtrack here, but wouldn't setting males (or females) to underwear when naked result in them having underwear during sex or are we equipping a bodysuit for sex like we used to? Or do we go with an Underwear bodysuit instead? I just assumed having dead males showing their wanga's when stripped was was just something we had to bare <Boom><Tish> :)

Umm, I'm probably up the wrong railtrack here, but wouldn't setting males (or females) to underwear when naked result in them having underwear during sex or are we equipping a bodysuit for sex like we used to? Or do we go with an Underwear bodysuit instead? I just assumed having dead males showing their wanga's when stripped was was just something we had to bare <Boom><Tish> :)

Well, currently Pride has it so that females end up naked but males end up with underwear. Personally, I think both should be naked. When I kill a man and relieve him of his possessions, I like to think I'm robbing him of his dignity too - by taking his underpants.

When installing these beta mods, I get a prompt about needing ZAZ, which as far as I can find, has not been modified to use SSR.  How should I proceed?   Not sure if using SSR and SCR together is a wise idea.

ZAZ doesn't use either one; it's only ever needed sexout as a master, and communicates it's availability through sexout.esm.

Using them together may result in some weirdness until the kinks are worked out, but I would not call it 'unwise'. Trying to create a mod that has both SSR and SCR as masters would be... unwise. ;)

Well, currently Pride has it so that females end up naked but males end up with underwear. Personally, I think both should be naked. When I kill a man and relieve him of his possessions, I like to think I'm robbing him of his dignity too - by taking his underpants.

Males (always) use a bodysuit during sex, females don't. When getting naked, default behavior is nude females, males in underwear. This is easily changed by just switching out the default nude male mesh, or female mesh if you want to change that behavior.

Males (always) use a bodysuit during sex, females don't. When getting naked, default behavior is nude females, males in underwear. This is easily changed by just switching out the default nude male mesh, or female mesh if you want to change that behavior.

Ahh, that's how it works :)

Ahh, that's how it works :)

The reason is pretty simple.. erections. ;)

Males do not 'need' a bodysuit if the default mesh is set to erect. this results in corpses and dudes on crosses having stiffies all over the wasteland, which isn't something I personally enjoy seeing..

I could change the default nude male in the BSA to a limp one, but it just looks goofy on the corpses because it always hangs 'down' even when the corpse is upside down or whatever. Now, if someone wants to take the mesh, havok it, and let the limpdick get affected by gravity... we may be on to something. If such a thing is even possible. :D

Downloads in OP were updated, but nothing really 'new' there. Hal, if you remember the discussion about BSAing the SCR assets, there is such a BSA in the SSR download, if you want to take a look at it / test it out. Anyone with that BSA in their data directory and the sexout ESM active should not need the SCR datapack -- but testing would be wise before just making the switch. I don't know if there are any assets in there that do not 'work' properly when stuffed in a BSA.

Now, if someone wants to take the mesh, havok it, and let the limpdick get affected by gravity... we may be on to something. If such a thing is even possible. :D

"Oh yeah baby... weightpaint that cock! You know just how to get ALL the vertices! Don't forget the balls baby... can't ignore the balls... gotta have some jangle in that dangle!"

If someone tries it, they can have that stuck in their head whilst working on the mesh. :-D I think it's theoretically possible though... in a similar manner as the boobs were weighted for the bouncing natural boobs... would probably require an updated skeleton though... and even if it had some movement it might not move in a realistic manner. It's all beyond my very minuscule abilities though.

I am using only the beta Sexout - SSR. I have Zaz loaded because it prompted me. It is the rolled back version. It seems to have no problem with the game. I am currently not using SCR so I can speak to the effect if it would cause problems but I don't think it would.

Our required skeleton (astymma's) has penis bones, so that part is covered anyway.

Speaking of the skeleton. It dosn't seem to be in the Sexout - T6M.bsa. Is that intentional. Do we still need to have a skeleton and bouncing bits installed independently of Sexout?

We could probably get LL "custom built" Typ3/Type6 bodies with BB which we could then redistribute/upload as we see fit.

The included body, T6M, already has bounce. I'm all in favor of adding T3 and T6(non-M), bouncing or not, the choices involved are easy enough.

If we get all that, I may have to split data into two fomods. It's already ballooned to 72M and all that is in it are the three BSAs; T6M, Roberts, and Breezes. Textures do not compress well, and the breezes and roberts textures are both very large.

This would be fairly simple to do, just a little time consuming. Making forms in the fomod script is extremely annoying. I feel like I've been transported back in time almost 20 years and am writing a windows app in C with no RAD GUI, manually specifying control sizes and positions and so forth.

I think next go around I'm going to try building the form in visual studio and then just copy/pasting the code into an include for the fomod script. Don't see any particular reason it shouldn't work.

What BnB files are you talking about? The only files I install manually from there are the animations, since the vanilla ones do not have bounce. If there are others we can use, I'll package them -- they will work for all the bouncing meshes, not just that T3 one, and a bouncing animation on a non-bouncing mesh will not cause any graphical glitches as long as the (required) skeleton is there.

Repackaging that skeleton is another can of worms, and right now, answer is "no."

Here are Nagothm's bodies, all with bounce added. Just scroll to the bottom (Want only the bodies). Before, you had to download the ones from BnB on the nexus. I also seem to remember the Nexus ones only bounced if you wore armour while these bounce even when you're naked, though I could be wrong with that.