CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just wondering if this is the right place to request things. If so, I was wondering if someone could get this HDT piercings mod to work in SE. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40622-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/

Currently tried it, but some of the piercings don't line up or aren't visible at all. The author says you have to batch build in bodyslide first, but for some reason I can't even batch build these to any preset. 

Let me know if this is the right place to ask for this! I'll also post this on the main search and request thread. 

19 minutes ago, sparkysparkyboomman said:

Hi, just wondering if this is the right place to request things. If so, I was wondering if someone could get this HDT piercings mod to work in SE. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40622-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/

Currently tried it, but some of the piercings don't line up or aren't visible at all. The author says you have to batch build in bodyslide first, but for some reason I can't even batch build these to any preset. 

Let me know if this is the right place to ask for this! I'll also post this on the main search and request thread. 

I'm not playing in SE but I've never had any issues with these. Do you have the required files for it? Can you view them in Outfit Studio? If you can't see them they might be within your body mesh. You can fix this in Outfit Studio. Just manually line them up properly with your body preset and save the 0 and 1 nif files

16 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I'm not playing in SE but I've never had any issues with these. Do you have the required files for it? Can you view them in Outfit Studio? If you can't see them they might be within your body mesh. You can fix this in Outfit Studio. Just manually line them up properly with your body preset and save the 0 and 1 nif files

I'm not really sure how to use Outfit Studio, but I've just taken a few looks at some tutorials and tried a couple out. So far I can adjust them alright, but I'm having trouble getting the HDT part working. For instance, when I apply HDT to these and build them, ingame the jewelry jiggles but the character body doesn't. 

I'm still wondering if anyone with more experience with Outfit Studio or what not would be willing to take a crack at it. 

If not, you've at least given me a place to start. Thanks!

Edit: nevermind. I forgot to load the SMP config for CBBE. It all works now. THANKS

SO many armors don't know what to download for my setup D:

so far i got Immersive Armors + Immersive armor cbbe conversion, Book of uunp CBBE, though I am looking for vanilla replacers CBBE with CBP physics preferably if anyone can redirect me.

I had remodeled armors and Tiwa44 minidress collection in my old setup are they available? if not any recommendation for replacers armors & clothes covering everything in the vanilla game

21 minutes ago, akayds said:

SO many armors don't know what to download for my setup D:

so far i got Immersive Armors + Immersive armor cbbe conversion, Book of uunp CBBE, though I am looking for vanilla replacers CBBE with CBP physics preferably if anyone can redirect me.

I had remodeled armors and Tiwa44 minidress collection in my old setup are they available? if not any recommendation for replacers armors & clothes covering everything in the vanilla game

Only replacer for sse cbbe that I am aware of is killer keos, but the bodyslide files for the sse version are currently under moderation on nexus, and do not appear to be anywhere else, or at least I could not find them when looking as when I asked to be pm them by anybody who had them nobody did so.  Though there may be other replacers for sse cbbe with bodyslide that I missed, or that just did not register with me.

37 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Only replacer for sse cbbe that I am aware of is killer keos, but the bodyslide files for the sse version are currently under moderation on nexus, and do not appear to be anywhere else, or at least I could not find them when looking as when I asked to be pm them by anybody who had them nobody did so.  Though there may be other replacers for sse cbbe with bodyslide that I missed, or that just did not register with me.

Okay thanks, well i will be patient i am still building my setup and it'll take some time before I actually start a playthrough, ill see what's up then.

So i got remodeled armors and tiwa44 minidresses from oldrim (cbbe conversions) and they more or less work (few clipping issues i think or i am retarded) also obviously the ones from oldrim were hdt files and so physics don't work on them. But i guess you can use both without physics and don't do anything to them with bodyslide (i load them after my bodyslide output in MO). This is obviously not what we want but i guess it works temporarily untill proper conversions are made.

23 hours ago, akayds said:

So i got remodeled armors and tiwa44 minidresses from oldrim (cbbe conversions) and they more or less work (few clipping issues i think or i am retarded) also obviously the ones from oldrim were hdt files and so physics don't work on them. But i guess you can use both without physics and don't do anything to them with bodyslide (i load them after my bodyslide output in MO). This is obviously not what we want but i guess it works temporarily untill proper conversions are made.

Funny you should mention that. I'm actually in the process of working on Minidresses Bodyslide conversion for the new SSE CBBE. Only done the Arch Mage, Mage Apprentice, Mage Journeyman, Monk, Necromancer, Thalmor and Warlock gear so far though. (9/~50 sets) But I can post an early build for people to test if it would be interesting. Still need to ask Tiwa for permission for real release though :tongue:

Edit:

Dumped an early draft. Again, only the outfits above are completed thus far. I am a bit foul and have included the required textures and first person meshes without Tiwa44's permission yet - I'll let this be a case of easier to beg for forgiveness than permission. However, you can find the originals here.

A few notes:

• Replacer version.
  • You can find the outfits in BodySlide under the group 'ToxicKin - Tiwa44 Minidresses Collection'.
  • This is not a final build, so please don't redistribute.
  • I've tried to work a lot with weights and sliders to minimize clipping and getting nice looking animated motion in the dresses, but they're still in need of a lot of polish.
  • Only Panty Zaps are available yet.
  • The Mage Apprentice Robes have a satchel which I had some fun weighting, but now it looks kinda weird... please tell me what you think of it.

ToxicKin - Tiwa44 Minidresses Collection - Beta 180223.7z

6 hours ago, ToxicKin said:

Funny you should mention that. I'm actually in the process of working on Minidresses Bodyslide conversion for the new SSE CBBE. Only done the Arch Mage, Mage Apprentice, Mage Journeyman, Monk, Necromancer, Thalmor and Warlock gear so far though. (9/~50 sets) But I can post an early build for people to test if it would be interesting. Still need to ask Tiwa for permission for real release though :tongue:

Edit:

Dumped an early draft. Again, only the outfits above are completed thus far. I am a bit foul and have included the required textures and first person meshes without Tiwa44's permission yet - I'll let this be a case of easier to beg for forgiveness than permission. However, you can find the originals here.

A few notes:

• Replacer version.
  • You can find the outfits in BodySlide under the group 'ToxicKin - Tiwa44 Minidresses Collection'.
  • I've tried to work a lot with weights and sliders to minimize clipping and getting nice looking animated motion in the dresses, but they're still in need of a lot of polish.
  • The Mage Apprentice Robes have a satchel which I had some fun weighting, but now it looks kinda weird... please tell me what you think of it.

Take your time. It will be worth the wait. :smile:

Spoiler
23 hours ago, ToxicKin said:

Edit:

A few notes:

• Replacer version.

I have waited for this for so long... I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but just chalked it up to being too big of a project. Glad to see capable hands picked it up. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

I was wondering if someone could do two conversions for me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mLw22lUVuclRfnpf4iI1T-xdZtOjdnkN/view

There are a lot of armors in there but the two I was hoping for CBBE bodyslide are:

Death Lady

DragonRises (Slutty armor)

Thank you if you can help me out!

e: Forgot to mention that these files already have the bodyslide files if you download it.

But the those files come with a custom body that don't match with the body that I use.

Hello everyone. This is a little shameful self promotion but I have stopped uploading stuff in LL and Nexus due to laziness. 

I instead have been active in discord where I have uploaded a lot more ports. They are hosted in my Google Drive. If anyone is interested in joining here's the link :

https://discord.gg/cW697EG

My Discord is mostly for those wanting to learn how to port stuff from Skyrim LE to SE. As well as learning how to port stuff from other games. I also have channels for Skyrim SE downloads and Fallout 4 downloads (mostly outfits, but also some hairs). 

Thank you all. 

7 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

Hello everyone. This is a little shameful self promotion but I have stopped uploading stuff in LL and Nexus due to laziness. 

I instead have been active in discord where I have uploaded a lot more ports. They are hosted in my Google Drive. If anyone is interested in joining here's the link :

https://discord.gg/cW697EG

My Discord is mostly for those wanting to learn how to port stuff from Skyrim LE to SE. As well as learning how to port stuff from other games. I also have channels for Skyrim SE downloads and Fallout 4 downloads (mostly outfits, but also some hairs). 

Thank you all. 

I joined your channel a few days ago.  My username is Talyn82.  That is the name I use everywhere.  Your channel is very informative. :smile:

may be the wrong place to ask this... but for some of these files (ex. the jingiang and vampire cuirass set), it seems like when I equip the armor it reverts back to a default body, different than my bodyslide preset. I've done the batch build using my existing preset, but could I be doing something wrong here?

14 hours ago, Cruxifix92107 said:

may be the wrong place to ask this... but for some of these files (ex. the jingiang and vampire cuirass set), it seems like when I equip the armor it reverts back to a default body, different than my bodyslide preset. I've done the batch build using my existing preset, but could I be doing something wrong here?

About vampire cuirass, are you talking about Another Vampire Leather Armor, or another mod? Just want to check if that's the case, I will have a look.