CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

13 hours ago, Highborn said:

Thanks! Is there any cbbe bodyslide version of the Babydoll outfit to old Skyrim?

Not that I know of. I originally converted it from someone who requested here in LL and they had the files of the UNP body. I made it for CBBE SE. I checked other websites including Japanese and Korean ones and can only find UNP version of the outfit.

However, there is still hope. You can port it yourself by loading the outfits in Outfit Studio, exporting them as OBJ format, and reimporting them as OBJ. The reason we do this is because you will get an error of incompatible nif files between the two games. Then after importing the OBJs, load your reference body and start positioning the clothing pieces to the body. Once done, copy bone weights, conform all, add the texture file paths, and save the project. 

I'm not sure if the ESP can be used in old Skyrim though. You may need to make a new one for it

Hello there,

If anyone is still taking requests, would a conversion for Tiwa44 Minidresses Collection UNPB-BBP-SSE to CBBE HDT/TBBP w/ Bodyslide 2 be the huge undertaking it appears to be? I feel like I'm dropping a block in someone's lap having no clue how heavy it is, but it does seem like a lot of outfits...

I was going to take a crack at it for my personal use and learning, but maybe just looks like it's a bigger project than it really is since I'm only now looking into doing it in my game. Vyxenne, who ported the mod to SE, was mega cool enough to point me in the right direction. My main focus would be to start with five or six of the most worn dresses in the game like barmaid, innkeeper, merchant, and blacksmith dresses, etc.

Was doing some digging for a final bit of info and found this thread, so thought I'd ask. Heck, maybe doing all of them may not be so intimidating for someone who's proficient with Bodyslide 2. Dunno, looks like a metric ass-ton of work to me on the whole.

Just throwing it out there in case this is a reasonable request for you wizards out there. You guys are awesome :smile: 

Could you do a conversion of the Noble Dress please ? (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3915?) After asking permission to mod's author, of course...

I love this dress, but it isn't very CBBE yet. If you make it, please conserve the verticality of the top, but add room for big bewbs up front ? ;)

It's a complex request though... If you make it, I could tip you a bit... :tongue: 

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:13 PM, DustinMock said:

Lolita Dress (physics)

Tested in game, worked fine, just really suck at screen archery.  

lolita.png

Lolita_Dress.7z

I've noticed something weird with the ankles of the new conversion, they seem "thicker"? Ill attach screen shots of the mod in Oldrim and then SE with both weight set to 1 in both games. Also the stockings go all the way up now? and in first person you get the mining clothes sleeves even with only the dress equipped?

Spoiler

new2.thumb.jpg.edd6bdc6e6ec8c3a4b5cb1036071bbf2.jpgOld2.thumb.jpg.c40ee1297caba70b5b10ad841ca871b7.jpgnew1.thumb.jpg.587b55ac1510341d396e05c7b076ad4d.jpgOld1.thumb.jpg.062d27f7cf5e478b0977a97671179936.jpg20171229111704_1.thumb.jpg.346172c1105fe3b878a1d738f7a2f961.jpg20171231194945_1.thumb.jpg.1ecc0858d0571c25ade5446f2615c53b.jpg

21 hours ago, Ironmind91 said:

I've noticed something weird with the ankles of the new conversion, they seem "thicker"? Ill attach screen shots of the mod in Oldrim and then SE with both weight set to 1 in both games. Also the stockings go all the way up now? and in first person you get the mining clothes sleeves even with only the dress equipped?

Reveal hidden contents

new2.thumb.jpg.edd6bdc6e6ec8c3a4b5cb1036071bbf2.jpgOld2.thumb.jpg.c40ee1297caba70b5b10ad841ca871b7.jpgnew1.thumb.jpg.587b55ac1510341d396e05c7b076ad4d.jpgOld1.thumb.jpg.062d27f7cf5e478b0977a97671179936.jpg20171229111704_1.thumb.jpg.346172c1105fe3b878a1d738f7a2f961.jpg20171231194945_1.thumb.jpg.1ecc0858d0571c25ade5446f2615c53b.jpg

The thick ankles probably due to the reference feet not using the default low weight. Its easier to make the heels/shoes separate from the body meshes and build them separately in OS.

As for the first person mining sleeves,  it seems like whoever made that outfit assigned the mining clothes to the first person model. They could have simply reused the same biped model of the dress in the first person slot.

5 hours ago, SunJeong said:

The thick ankles probably due to the reference feet not using the default low weight. Its easier to make the heels/shoes separate from the body meshes and build them separately in OS.

As for the first person mining sleeves,  it seems like whoever made that outfit assigned the mining clothes to the first person model. They could have simply reused the same biped model of the dress in the first person slot.

You will have to pardon my ignorance Sun as I'm not sure how to do any of that haha. Another thing is people keep telling me to put some clothes on while I'm wearing this? 

22 hours ago, Ironmind91 said:

You will have to pardon my ignorance Sun as I'm not sure how to do any of that haha. Another thing is people keep telling me to put some clothes on while I'm wearing this? 

There must be a missing flag somewhere. Maybe missing intendedly though ;) 

On 1/1/2018 at 1:58 AM, SunJeong said:

The feet and ankles were quite the challenge, the reason for the thick looking ankles is I had the option of putting the heels part way into the ground or having fat ankles unfortunately.  Opted to reduce the distance between the foot and the calf in order to get things to line up properly.  

The sleeves look like a derp moment on my end just like the purple panties issue on the Arthas armor conversion.  I'll fix both of those tomorrow.  

In the mean time I'm having a heck of a time getting the Milla Maxwell armor conversion to work.  The top works splendidly, but the leggings, skirt, and panties won't show up.  Been all through sse edit comparing and contrasting to different mods with similar pieces, same using nifscope, and I can't for the life of me figure out what my malfunction is here

*Note this is not working properly* Please only download if you are kind enough to fix, or show me where the error is  

P.S. if you fix it, feel free to claim it as your own, couldn't care less about cudo's or e-peen points :classic_tongue:

Milla_Outfit.7z

On 3.1.2018 at 10:13 AM, Ironmind91 said:

Why is it hidden? I got in just in time 

NewerMind43 dont giving a answer about the  premission... so i decide to wait a bit longer. 

and i get time to optimize it a bit more and adde the armor to the forge.