1 hour ago, LordDerpyHooves said:

An idea that comes to mind after playing this mod is maybe the players transformation progress should decay when they go un-milked for a period of time?(like after 24 hours in-game) and will decay by X% every X hours thereafter until milking occurs? 

lol, i thought about it today - but not same like You.

well: maybe unmilk state will run additional progres like : veins tatoo on breasts etc - so additional effects but not related with main progress line - problem is only with correct balance, maybe all changes in this case will be reversible  or this progress will be start only in "mooo" stage hmmm
anyway i thought about it ;)

40 minutes ago, DirtyAxiom said:

Awesome. Your mod + MME has actually made the exhausting experience of sex modding Skyrim actually pay off.

As for ideas (which everyone seems to be putting forth so I might as well too), a lot of people seem to like the idea of walking on all fours, you can put me down for that one because I love that idea.

The only problem is walking on all fours as a human would be pretty weird as far as animations go, because you'd just be walking on your hands and knees. I'd take a look at the amputator framework ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65111-amputator-framework/ ) to maybe get rid of the feet and lower legs to make walking on fours look more natural. I don't know exactly how equipped items work, but maybe have the hooves attach at the knee or something when that happens.

I don't know exactly how your udders work, but it might work better if you tried making it an outfit and culling the backside of it, then use CBBE to be able to scale it dynamically with the player and always stay attached and not clip out of the body. I've had some weird glitches with MME and this mod when Lactacid is taken and the belly gets huge, and the udders end up clipping out at the sides. I think making it an outfit of some type that only attaches at the belly and uses the belly sliders would work perfectly. It might even be possible to put HDT on the udder nips. I'd love it on the ears too, but that's just grasping.

Also, I think a neat idea would be to darken the player's skin tone as the effects progress to help a bit with immersion, and make the blending of the slavetat overlays actually contribute to something more than darkening just the arms and legs.

A snout would be icing on the cake for me. Either by equip like the ears and udders, or by a racemenu thing (though that might be hard given everyone's facial type is different).

Ideally I just want the pc to be a complete freak of nature by the end of the transformation. Something so far removed from what the player started as that it's basically just a fucked up creature or something by the end of it. Maybe just completely break your game to where you can only communicate with moos, similar to the gagged dialogues for DD. So far your mod has done wonders and I wholeheartedly look forward to more. Thank you. There really needs to be more forced/accidental transformation mods.

interessing, but i want to be killed by anyone for ruining gameplay :smile:

about all fours - no, maybe in future - it's realy nice idea but i made one try in devious training - for me it's hard, becouse it's to much conflicts one mod applay on all fours animation, another mod another - good example SD mod :confused:

race menu - yess... it's one way to add interesing facial changes, i still belive that i will not use it - many problems with custom races, body etc

udders - yes it's would be perfect to change state of udders

...and finaly: sure - freake of nature, completly degraded PC sounds very good - but i want to keep game still playable

i works now with devious training, maybe tomorrow i will finish all what i need to make update - then i back to updating this mod :smile:

18 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

interessing, but i want to be killed by anyone for ruining gameplay :smile:

about all fours - no, maybe in future - it's realy nice idea but i made one try in devious training - for me it's hard, becouse it's to much conflicts one mod applay on all fours animation, another mod another - good example SD mod :confused:

race menu - yess... it's one way to add interesing facial changes, i still belive that i will not use it - many problems with custom races, body etc

udders - yes it's would be perfect to change state of udders

...and finaly: sure - freake of nature, completly degraded PC sounds very good - but i want to keep game still playable

i works now with devious training, maybe tomorrow i will finish all what i need to make update - then i back to updating this mod :smile:

Cool.

If anything, the equippable snout would be enough for me. I understand about breaking people's games, no worries there (maybe an MCM option would be enough) but in either case that's fine. All fours I can just use another mod, the amputation framework works well enough for that, I've been using it and it works for what I need.  I just really wanted an option to put the hooves at the knees to make it look complete, but I don't really know if that's possible.

On another note, is there any way to disable the player scaling from the transformation (maybe in the next update)? I noticed as it progressed, my player had gotten taller, which is awesome and subtle, but it really messes with the sexlab animations even with the "Even actor height" option in it turned on.

In any case though, I look forward to anything you come up with. Keep up the awesome job. You're doing some cow god's work son.

Hey there! First off, sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to let you know that I wanted to contribute in some way to the mod, other than ideas.

With that, said, I'm not that great at making mods, but as a graphic designer, I know my way around Photoshop and the like. I thought it would be cool to take the way the hooves blend into fur on the legs and hands, and take it a step further. Right now I'm making a bunch more progressive Slavetats to basically cover the character in fur.

Here's where it would be at with 100%

I plan on making it "grow" progressively as the states go along, to where the player eventually looks like the picture I linked. Right now I'm working on the main body texture, but I plan on adding a face too. It won't cover the entire face, just enough to blend it with the body.

I don't really know if you'd want to add something like this, and really, I don't know how much people would like being covered in fur by the end of it. If anything, I plan on making them for personal use, but if you want to add them to the mod after I finish working on them, that would be awesome. I'll keep working on this, and if you want updates at all I'd be happy to show you in this thread if that's cool.

22 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

lol, i thought about it today - but not same like You.

well: maybe unmilk state will run additional progres like : veins tatoo on breasts etc - so additional effects but not related with main progress line - problem is only with correct balance, maybe all changes in this case will be reversible  or this progress will be start only in "mooo" stage hmmm
anyway i thought about it ;)

Well, my intent behind the idea was to add a mechanic of some kind to the mod that allowed the player to resist, reduce, or remove the effects of Being a Cow without directly ending it via Milk Mod Economy debug. Another option might be adding purchasable potions to alchemy shops that can reduce transformation progress by set %'s based on the value of the potion. ie: player could purchase a cheap potion that reduces progress by 10%. Or spend a bit more out of pocket to reduce it by 25%. Maybe even an incredibly expensive variation that resets progress straight to 0? 

I just feel like there should be some mechanic in place that allows the player to actively make an effort to fight against the effect of Being a Cow without outright removing it entirely. 

Thanks!

I do 3d design and graphic design, but I've got no clue about making mods for Skyrim. By all means if you want to send the psd, I can take a look at it. For the most part I've just been working with the .dds files from your mod files. I was meaning to try to blend it into your hooves and the like with the body layer's opacity, but with your actual psd's I can def do some good work.

I was also planning on doing the snout thing myself, and just making a 3d mesh you can equip to the face, but that's probably something for later down the line. I don't have a clue about creating things to be actually used in the game. So maybe later on sometime we can try getting that in there.

3 hours ago, zax said:

Not sure if you guys are awere, but this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60888/? uses slightly better hooves model.

I gotta be honest, I'm a little partial to the one already included in the mod. All the other hoof mods tend to have a weird look about them towards the bottom that makes them look like they have 3 knees or something. The one in the Being a Cow mod is pretty streamlined and nice.

**Edit/Update**

I've pretty much finished what the body and face will look like at the final stages.

I've got a closeup of the face, and a turnaround in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Here's the face.

Spoiler

Closeup.thumb.jpg.1eb47aef98f2631dfc7c81e1181fd540.jpg

And here's a turnaround of the texture.

Spoiler

Turnaround.thumb.jpg.09abe1fe8a1fda4d169fcadba31b9aec.jpg

A problem I noticed with Slavetats and full color textures like this, is it's pretty much just a diffuse texture and because of that you can't get any specular (wetness) and the like to show up. That, and it looks weird because the texture doesn't fit the lighting and environment. That's a pretty easy fix by just exporting the texture with a lower opacity (like 80%) and letting the skin texture underneath do the heavy lifting with specular, normals, and the shadows. That way you get the best of both worlds!

In the pics below, I've got an example of what I mean.

Spoiler

The old texture (notice the belly has glossy (wetness), but the rest of the body is just a flat shade of color, without any shadows from the world.

Spoiler

5a432ade689b1_Image001.png.19dc77db157fb143314feeb6aad10a84.png

The newest version with the fixed glossy. It's a subtle effect, so I pointed out on the shoulder where some of the light hits. A Slavetat at 100% opacity would just be flat diffuse color, no highlights, shading or glossy.

Spoiler

Specular.thumb.jpg.fd1d69a4c5220164504d7dd9cca14206.jpg

I can change the amount that the glossy/specular shows pretty easy, I just felt like this was a good middle.

But yeah, that's where I'm at now.

Next I'll be taking the final textures, and dialing back the fur in stages, so it will look like it's growing when it's added progressively.

7 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

I gotta be honest, I'm a little partial to the one already included in the mod. All the other hoof mods tend to have a weird look about them towards the bottom that makes them look like they have 3 knees or something. The one in the Being a Cow mod is pretty streamlined and nice.

The one inculded here looks like human feet in high heels being put in some tube. It's also too short what makes it look even more retarded.

9 hours ago, zax said:

The one inculded here looks like human feet in high heels being put in some tube. It's also too short what makes it look even more retarded.

True, but having a leg with 2 knees looks even more retarded imo. Every hoof armor/mod I've seen that tries to do the whole backwards knee thing always does it below the knee which makes it look like they have 2 knees in a "z" shape, then ankles, then the hoof. It looks like something from Spore. I know "technically" satyrs and the like have their legs in this formation, but I've never seen anything that works well with Skyrim's animations and looks good.

In other news. I've finished the different stages of the fur transformation. I have it start from the arms/legs and back, because I envision this will take place towards the end of the BaC transformation (like 75% onward), so the player would already have the hooves on the feet and hands with the slavetats already included in the mod. So the fur would grow from these places. I did 5 stages, with stage 1 being the least affected, and 5 being the most. With the face being applied at stage 5.

In the spoiler below, I have .gif animations that show the stages.

Spoiler

Here is the front.

Spoiler

Front-anim.gif.60e972ff163822a41902a1f5e80df01f.gif

And here is the back.

Spoiler

Back-anim.gif.e140757351d46d311af1a2b2aece10da.gif

It was kind of hard to make the transformation progress the same way visually at every stage, because with Skyrim's textures places like the arms and legs are shortened. I did my best though.

Slavetats also comes with a cool feature that let's you change the color of the overlays, which actually makes it pretty easy to change the color of the fur in game to something that would match better.

Spoiler

colors.thumb.jpg.2a6e28b062aad68c4a4a83cfbdc17152.jpg

It's pretty neat if you want a lighter shade.

But yeah, that's it for my progressive fur TF. If you want my files Skyrimfet, just pm me!

56 minutes ago, DirtyAxiom said:

True, but having a leg with 2 knees looks even more retarded imo. Every hoof armor/mod I've seen that tries to do the whole backwards knee thing always does it below the knee which makes it look like they have 2 knees in a "z" shape, then ankles, then the hoof. It looks like something from Spore. I know "technically" satyrs and the like have their legs in this formation, but I've never seen anything that works well with Skyrim's animations and looks good.

But the second knee is supposed to be there! Couldn't fine better example, but hopefully a cow is similar to horse:

legs.jpg

31 on horse/cow is same bone as humans knee

34 is our heel / their second knee as you call it

36 is our feet

37 is supposed to be another joint, but we don't have skeleton so we could keep it static

So the hooves model I linked few posts above is actually correct.

1 hour ago, zax said:

But the second knee is supposed to be there! Couldn't fine better example, but hopefully a cow is similar to horse:

legs.jpg

31 on horse/cow is same bone as humans knee

34 is our heel / their second knee as you call it

36 is our feet

37 is supposed to be another joint, but we don't have skeleton so we could keep it static

So the hooves model I linked few posts above is actually correct.

I realize that. The way I've seen it implemented though, people tend to have the bottom joint/knee thing out way farther than normal which makes things look weird. In your image, even though that second joint is there, the leg still keeps a normal looking profile without things sticking out like crazy.

This is what I mainly want to avoid. I just think it looks really weird and badly done. That's why I liked the one that the mod maker used. I'll agree, it can be better, but the heel of the foot did enough for me to imply that joint was there without really going overboard with it.

To each their own though.

25 minutes ago, DirtyAxiom said:

I realize that. The way I've seen it implemented though, people tend to have the bottom joint/knee thing out way farther than normal which makes things look weird. In your image, even though that second joint is there, the leg still keeps a normal looking profile without things sticking out like crazy.

This is what I mainly want to avoid. I just think it looks really weird and badly done. That's why I liked the one that the mod maker used. I'll agree, it can be better, but the heel of the foot did enough for me to imply that joint was there without really going overboard with it.

To each their own though.

I decided to edit my mod and add same, example transformation steps - i hope that i will upload it tomorrow (update) if i will not finish i will send You my dev wersion with short description + .psd. I will travel next few days so tomorrow (today) is last good day to send You all important materials - im impressed - Your gifs and screens looks awesome!

@zax i added hooves ;) and retexturing - now all what i need it's finish it in next 24h

about changes in next version:

added white version of cow skin (brown and/or white MCM)

added more stages, small changes in progress effect (hooves)

what i want to add (ASAP)

body weight changes - related with stage - progres -> weight

4 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

I decided to edit my mod and add same, example transformation steps - i hope that i will upload it tomorrow (update) if i will not finish i will send You my dev wersion with short description + .psd. I will travel next few days so tomorrow (today) is last good day to send You all important materials - im impressed - Your gifs and screens looks awesome!

@zax i added hooves ;) and retexturing - now all what i need it's finish it in next 24h

about changes in next version:

added white version of cow skin (brown and/or white MCM)

added more stages, small changes in progress effect (hooves)

what i want to add (ASAP)

body weight changes - related with stage - progres -> weight

Awesome, just message me with it all whenever you want.

If you want, I can send you the texture files for the various fur stages as well.

For such an early build, this mod is excellent. Thank you for all your work so far, and looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Adding my support for others' suggestions and your planned improvements regarding:

1. option to disable hand hooves (mainly because there was a major seam on my character using CBBE Curvy - less noticeable at 0 weight than at 100, but still there)

2. weight gain tied to transformation progress (could this be tied into Weight Morphs somehow? or use similar scripting? so that the max weight could be set)

3. option for brown fur or white fur (with black spots, of course - I want my character to look like a Holstein)

4. adding a hucow Sexlab voice (would it be possible for the mod to make that change in Sexlab automatically?)

Also, once this reaches a version that's sufficiently complete and stable, it really needs to be added as an option for CCAS. Would it be possible to "force feed" a lactacid on starting that option so that the PC involuntarily became a hucow in that option?

A couple of things I personally was not a big fan of were the Brown Phase 5 tattoo (I'm assuming those are supposed to be veins, which (a) don't seem to fit the theme and (b) look really unrealistic) and the two Cow Tats tattoos (the butcher markings are kinda fun for a while, but they're more appropriate to a cow that's ready for slaughter, not a milk cow - and the cellulite tattoo suffers from the same problems as the veins tattoo). I realize much of the unrealism is a limitation of what tattoos can and can't do, but I would leave them out altogether.

weight 100.JPG

weight 0.JPG

19 minutes ago, tookachinchilla said:

For such an early build, this mod is excellent. Thank you for all your work so far, and looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Adding my support for others' suggestions and your planned improvements regarding:

1. option to disable hand hooves (mainly because there was a major seam on my character using CBBE Curvy - less noticeable at 0 weight than at 100, but still there)

2. weight gain tied to transformation progress (could this be tied into Weight Morphs somehow? or use similar scripting? so that the max weight could be set)

3. option for brown fur or white fur (with black spots, of course - I want my character to look like a Holstein)

4. adding a hucow Sexlab voice (would it be possible for the mod to make that change in Sexlab automatically?)

Also, once this reaches a version that's sufficiently complete and stable, it really needs to be added as an option for CCAS. Would it be possible to "force feed" a lactacid on starting that option so that the PC involuntarily became a hucow in that option?

A couple of things I personally was not a big fan of were the Brown Phase 5 tattoo (I'm assuming those are supposed to be veins, which (a) don't seem to fit the theme and (b) look really unrealistic) and the two Cow Tats tattoos (the butcher markings are kinda fun for a while, but they're more appropriate to a cow that's ready for slaughter, not a milk cow - and the cellulite tattoo suffers from the same problems as the veins tattoo). I realize much of the unrealism is a limitation of what tattoos can and can't do, but I would leave them out altogether.

weight 100.JPG

weight 0.JPG

Hey there, I'm not the mod author but I've been helping him out with new textures (see my posts above for previews).

I've been playing with the mod a lot, and I'm pretty sure the phase 5 for the texture isn't activated through the mod. Most likely for the reasons you described. I had to manually turn it on to see it, that and the other cow tat with the markings. I'm assuming these aren't really meant to be part of the main mod, just left over stuff.

Right now we're fixing the mod up to allow for color options for the new textures I've been making. These will hopefully work with slavetat's color options. I haven't made spots yet though, but I can give it a try. It will definitely add noticeable seams though.

As far as voices/sounds go, I know the author has expressed interest in changing things up, but he's had trouble finding people mooing. That's something others and I would definitely like to see, but better sources need to be found first.

I have the next update for the mod (so I can implement my textures and studd), so I won't spoil anything as far as new features go, but know that the textures will be better. In either the next update, or the one after.

On 12/13/2017 at 7:00 AM, skyrimfet said:

i have many ideas and completly no time for it - i made many changes in other my mods and i need to close it.

about plans for being a cow (near):
- i want to change a little body parts changing system - reduce slot usage and add alternative slots (important with devious devices)
- i want to add small barn as extra items shop - to gain cow superpower (not sure, simple dialogue + additional items)
- i want to add some events (alarm enemies, every mod that i made alert enemies, this should toooo)
- i want to add event in city - moo in city can couse forced milking animation by NPCs

- i dream to finde someone who will help me with 3d models - it's blocking me - becouse i cant focus on code/scripts - i hate works with nif files :confused:

That's features i decided to do in near future - maybe i will share to small parts to do more frequent updates.

All these features sound great! Weight gain would be a must maybe doubles the effect after eating to? Integrating the mod with Devious Butt could be interesting, And maybe for some people who want to cure themselves there can be items that lower the rate you change or reverse the percentage of transformation, And a consequence  of full transformation could be lack of intelligence and turning into a brainless cow who wants to be milked all the time, Talking to npcs would have a chance of you asking them to milk you and this dialogue wont leave till your need has been completed. And someone mentioned equipable snout? that could be simply done with changing the texture of the nose to be simple.

I was looking at the second stage tail and was thinking that perhaps its a tad to large especially the bushy end, for a cow or femininity the tail seems to be out of proportion on both accounts. While this is to my knowledge just my opinion I was therefor wondering if there's a way to scale down the tail rather than request any in game mechanic although that would be excellent if you added that as well?

8 hours ago, Drek71 said:

I was looking at the second stage tail and was thinking that perhaps its a tad to large especially the bushy end, for a cow or femininity the tail seems to be out of proportion on both accounts. While this is to my knowledge just my opinion I was therefor wondering if there's a way to scale down the tail rather than request any in game mechanic although that would be excellent if you added that as well?

You can scale the tail in the "Beast" section of Racemenu. The sliders Tail 1 - 5 do this.

5 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

You can scale the tail in the "Beast" section of Racemenu. The sliders Tail 1 - 5 do this.

I have racemenu but there doesnt appear to be any tail option or beast section to that extent, is there an optional file for racemenu I need?

50 minutes ago, Drek71 said:

I have racemenu but there doesnt appear to be any tail option or beast section to that extent, is there an optional file for racemenu I need?

Maybe, I'm not really sure. Update your Racemenu perhaps. I've always had the option. It's at the end of the different sections near body scales.