17 minutes ago, alyhenry said:

Hey, I really like the concept of your mod and I hope you make more kind of it!

But I have a problem with the first quest, I go speak to Paul and when I saw him i choosed the 2 option, the one that is "Who are you?" and the other "I want to become a blacksmith like you." But When I finish to speak the "Who are you?" He finish is sentenced and then nothing happen, the game does not consider that I found him.

What can I do?

You need to start transforming before talking to him does anything.  So you need to start producing milk and get milked in a MME milking machine.  If you don't have another way of starting it, give yourself some lactaid and you will start producing milk.

Just now, Reesewow said:

You need to start transforming before talking to him does anything.  So you need to start producing milk and get milked in a MME milking machine.  If you don't have another way of starting it, give yourself some lactaid and you will start producing milk.

So if I go on a machine, wait a little so the process starts and then I go speak to him it will work?

6 hours ago, alyhenry said:

Ok, so I did go to a machine and I have been milked but I don't see horn, it says I am a milkmaid tough so I don't know, I must be dumb.

First milking start lactation only, You need to wait a while and come back - when you obtain first milk bottle BAC detect it and you will get your very small horns.

Hi,

I love your mod, thank you skyrimfet for your hard work <3

I only had a small bug where I had to quickly skip all the dialog during the second enslavement scene or else the scene was cut before the conversation end (and my character was instantly transformed to 66% cow, I don't know if it was supposed to be more gradual?).

I didn't find the third nose ring and the second collar though, but maybe I wasn't transformed enough?

4 minutes ago, Tartos said:

Hi,

I love your mod, thank you skyrimfet for your hard work <3

I only had a small bug where I had to quickly skip all the dialog during the second enslavement scene or else the scene was cut before the conversation end (and my character was instantly transformed to 66% cow, I don't know if it was supposed to be more gradual?).

I didn't find the third nose ring and the second collar though, but maybe I wasn't transformed enough?

after transformation to "66%" you should wait a while - 15-45s. you can check ingame time (press "t") - should very fast grow - and about 10:00 (morning) you will be teleport to another locaton. or?

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

after transformation to "66%" you should wait a while - 15-45s. you can check ingame time (press "t") - should very fast grow - and about 10:00 (morning) you will be teleport to another locaton. or?

I tried a few times, and I have the same results each time, here what's happening :

Spoiler

1:20am : I talk to Marc and I'm kidnapped

1:21am : I wake up in the factory

After 17 seconds (real time) I'm transformed into a 66% cow

After 35 seconds : It's now 7:32am, and I have the black box with the text indicating they're back (even if the dialog is not finished) and I black out

A few seconds later : It's now 7:42 and the parade scene begins

So the whole factory scene last less than 40 secondes

I hope it's useful!

On 4/12/2018 at 12:24 PM, skyrimfet said:

This is an amazing mod, i'm not sure if it's going to end being paul's slave from what there is it seems to be going that way, I think that you should stretch the milking scenes out to be a bit longer as i find the auction was way to fast, plus the two times you are captured are much to quick for my taste, maybe when the milkpump is done milking you it progresses? which would be hell depending on your settings, you'd be stuck on there for awhile. so you would feel really stuck in your situation.

We still need npcs force milking you when your full and mooing, and we gotta have moo during sex only things missing i can think of that make the environment more interesting, And npcs could comment on your condition. If only we had a milking on fours animation for npcs to milk you with. Maybe someday someone will make it.

On 4/12/2018 at 12:23 PM, Tartos said:

I tried a few times, and I have the same results each time, here what's happening :

Hide contents

1:20am : I talk to Marc and I'm kidnapped

1:21am : I wake up in the factory

After 17 seconds (real time) I'm transformed into a 66% cow

After 35 seconds : It's now 7:32am, and I have the black box with the text indicating they're back (even if the dialog is not finished) and I black out

A few seconds later : It's now 7:42 and the parade scene begins

So the whole factory scene last less than 40 secondes

I hope it's useful!

It all happens even faster for me, the entire thing is probably like 15 seconds, lol. Awesome mod though, thank you for all the work you put into this!

2 minutes ago, Senick said:

It all happens even faster for me, the entire thing is probably like 15 seconds, lol. Awesome mod though, thank you for all the work you put into this!

i or the ai walked around riften following the master and the factory scenes starts when you go down to the bottom of riften where the waterways are, The factory scene didn't take long at all i feel it needs to be extended along with the other capture scenes, It was very quick, Then the auction happens lasts for i'd say a few mins then im back at whiterun with paul. Oh well atleast i can get past the riften part now and not softlock.

1 minute ago, PrincePeachi said:

Hi, I need some help. So when my character is transforming, the only part of her that gets the cow coloring are her feet, nothing else. Im fully transformed and still look human. 

Check your Slavetats MCM menu and it should show what is filling up the slots.  If you have any Racemenu tattoos or overlays you may have run out of slots for Slavetats, you'd need to disable some of them or edit the nioverride.ini file to allow for more overlays (may affect performance).  Similarly, you need to edit the .ini if you want face tattoos, because they are disabled by default (they can cause a CTD if you have them active and a beheading killmove happens).

8 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Check your Slavetats MCM menu and it should show what is filling up the slots.  If you have any Racemenu tattoos or overlays you may have run out of slots for Slavetats, you'd need to disable some of them or edit the nioverride.ini file to allow for more overlays (may affect performance).  Similarly, you need to edit the .ini if you want face tattoos, because they are disabled by default (they can cause a CTD if you have them active and a beheading killmove happens).

For some reason it wont let me change anything. The only tattoo I have is paul's tattoo, and all of the other slots are blank. But when I try to manually force the bac patterns it defaults back to white phase 1