7 hours ago, ased2018 said:

Mod to make armor and outfit can adjust body size (CBBE) is there?

- for default npc and pc, because this does not follow the size of the breasts and the buttocks

1.png

2.png

3.png

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65831 since it has hdt support, it also should support sliders

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89129   <<<i use this one

On 12/27/2018 at 9:05 AM, pebbles321 said:

this isnt caused by BAC you have either installed something incorrectly or it is another mod you have downloaded and installed, im currently running 263 different mods including BAC and have no issues

in whiterun land i just instal mod Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite , what is the load because of the order?

15 hours ago, estjava said:

in whiterun land i just instal mod Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite , what is the load because of the order?

sorry i cant 100% read this but here is what i have found 
(You are describing what happens if you install the Apachii version of the Suite, but don't make sure ApachiiHair.esm is above BBLuxurySuite.esm in your load order.) <-- this could be a problem if you are running that version, also please make sure if you have skyrim SE you are running the SE version and vice versa if you do not have skyrim SE if this does not fix it there is also a spot of confliction i have found http://i.imgur.com/wxUvY4c.png maybe that will help after that i would say do clean install of both mods BAC and bathing beauties, if your issue is still not fixed it can be a corrupted save or a save that needs to be cleaned, you should start a new game and see if you have the same issues(this doesnt mean delete your current game just bug test on a new save) after that i would clean install skyrim or go through each of your mods turning them off one by one going down/up your list till the crashing stops

On 12/27/2018 at 5:58 PM, angrykiwi said:

for some reason hunters won't spawn for me (or their event won't trigger), i've got a nose ring and 21/20 transformation stage a long time ago and still haven't seen any of them spawn, is it because i have a follower?

from what i know this is a random event, on one save it was immediate on another it took about an hour and the last one took my 4 days of real time (ended up getting it by standing next to the carriage driver outside whiterun and skipping 8 hours waiting 60 seconds and doing it again) sorry i cant be more help if others know more i hope they chime in

I absolutely love this mod, everything works for me and I don't ever have any problems.  I think I have played all the way through 2 or 3 times now with different mods accompanying BAC and have not seen any conflicts.  The only thing I cannot get to work is the breast enlargement potions with the Whiterun pole event, but that is a MME issue and has nothing to do with BAC.  Has anyone else had a problem with the potions?  Also, and this is why I came here today, I read a post about a milk machine in the basement of the Jarl's house or something like that, then I checked the esp and found a quest called after the storm or something similar......did I miss some content?  I might not have played long enough, but I was constantly doing the same tasks over and over for Paul, so I thought I was at the end? Has anyone else seen or done this quest?

Edit: Never mind, I just read the first page again...only if you are not captured.  UGGG I'm going to have to take reading lessons I guess.

On 12/28/2018 at 5:42 AM, ased2018 said:

Mod to make armor and outfit can adjust body size (CBBE) is there?

- for default npc and pc, because this does not follow the size of the breasts and the buttocks

1.png

2.png

3.png

did you make her yourself, or is that a face preset?

if so, link pls?

1 hour ago, Ponygirl said:

How do i get paul to move from riberwood hes just standing in the middle of the road infront of the inn

do you have horns need that otherwise bug and there should be a choise when you talk to him like why are you still in riverwood

1 hour ago, vader634 said:

do you have horns need that otherwise bug and there should be a choise when you talk to him like why are you still in riverwood

Yeah i got horns,ears and hooves i been trying to play some days and see if he moves but hes there day and night and he dun have an option to ask why he still in riverwood,, maybe i went to far with transformation, when i talked with him first time he was tired and said that he would talk to me later and 2 time i have horns and ears and thats when he said he would go to the stables and he walked to the middle of the road and has been at that spot ever since

4 hours ago, Ponygirl said:

Yeah i got horns,ears and hooves i been trying to play some days and see if he moves but hes there day and night and he dun have an option to ask why he still in riverwood,, maybe i went to far with transformation, when i talked with him first time he was tired and said that he would talk to me later and 2 time i have horns and ears and thats when he said he would go to the stables and he walked to the middle of the road and has been at that spot ever since

strange i cant really help you more but pheraps if you get a book in whiterun castle hall mage small study room one special book if you get that and do that quest may force the scripts or whatever it its to make him move book bellongs to the mod

1 hour ago, vader634 said:

strange i cant really help you more but pheraps if you get a book in whiterun castle hall mage small study room one special book if you get that and do that quest may force the scripts or whatever it its to make him move book bellongs to the mod

I moved Paul with console to the stable and it seems fine now,, i just really hate using the console commands ^^

comparison sake between nioveride.ini with Default iAlphaFlags=4844 and iAlphaThreshold=0

20190101222443_1.jpg.d994858795e3c6bc0c330cb6a6337360.jpg

20190101222450_1.jpg.70559e534e383a25e0a603c0bcd6ba57.jpg

And finally iAlphaFlags=4844 and iAlphaThreshold=128, which makes the textures of slavetats appear under the water but make the textures look blocky weird and ugly and some are missing.

20190101222944_1.jpg.6a822af845abd8d1a541a31b93141e8b.jpg

20190101222950_1.jpg.6e32c04742c043f24fa8f648307fb897.jpg

Just now, vader634 said:

take a printscreen from MCM in tab story (or stories) BAC (or write me all values here) - i need to check some stages in your mod. and one other question... what version do you use?