Bimbo Aspirations and Trait for The Sims 4 (2020-05-30) [BROKEN]

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The files in the download page should work with the Cats and Dogs version. If something broke in recent patches, I am not aware of it. 

Are you seeing any issue?

oh sorry i thought it would not work cause of the new patch and the new laundry add on i tested it and it works fine now 

On 5.12.2017 at 3:50 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hey, thanks for the response. I like the skin but the nipples don't line up for me, I'm using BetterBody. Did you run into a similar problem? Also your nipples look darker while mine are barely visible compared with yours: https://78.media.tumblr.com/1ccace2352e7b0df9f8856c6ef9d8f32/tumblr_ox85kgIo9o1wy42wgo3_1280.png

Btw. your bimbos look great, love them ^^

no_nipples.png

Thanks.

I got the nipples as a tattoo layer from this guy : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74520-sims-4-noir-and-dark-sims-adult-world-25012018/

I didn't include it in my recommendations on Tumblr as the download links from that thread are going through ad.fly links, which I profoundly dislike. There are some great assets in that thread though, and I have downloaded a few of them... but I still dislike ad.fly and their shady practices.

Edit: I see there is also a Patreon link to downloads... that's a better option.

4 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

is there a way to fix this? I'd like to play and continue with the aspiration. :smile:

You can use MC command center to complete entire objectives of aspiration tracks at a time.  So, if your stuck and you feel like you need to do this, then it can be a shortcut in the meantime while you wait for the mod to be updated. 

But, if you do do this, then please still report you experienced this error here so that the mod author knows multiple people are having the problem!

Thanks for the reports.

I am in the thick of updates to my Skyrim mods and I just can't keep up with the changes from recent patches in The Sims 4. 

If anyone can work out a solution from editing the mod as it is right now, I will happily post the fix for everybody else.

The 'source' files of this mod rely on Zerbu's Mod Consructor. Until a more recent version of that tool has been released, I am not knowledgeable enough about the Sims to fix it myself. Without that tool, I am dead in the water.

I think this mode is very attractive for me.

So I want to use it too, but there are some problems.

Of course, the error message did not pop up
Other features provided in this mode work well.
However, my Sims will stop learning 'Handiness' and 'Violin' skills.

Considering the conflict with other modes
Delete all files except 'MCCC' and 'WW' from the Mode folder in My Documents,
I tried this mode, but the same problem happened.

My Sims version is v1.40.61.1020.
I hope the upgraded version works without problems.
(I applied and applied the 'Cats and Dogs' version)

3 hours ago, simmistsim said:

I think this mode is very attractive for me.

So I want to use it too, but there are some problems.

Of course, the error message did not pop up
Other features provided in this mode work well.
However, my Sims will stop learning 'Handiness' and 'Violin' skills.

Considering the conflict with other modes
Delete all files except 'MCCC' and 'WW' from the Mode folder in My Documents,
I tried this mode, but the same problem happened.

My Sims version is v1.40.61.1020.
I hope the upgraded version works without problems.
(I applied and applied the 'Cats and Dogs' version)

That is actually normal.

Bimbos have no use for these skills. They would rather have some sexy guy play music or repair things for them.

Thank you for answer.
I have read the answer and created a new Sims folder in my document.
There was no abnormality in the newly created town.

But it's not easy to give up a village that has been playing for two years.
(My lovely 197 Sims ...)
It does not leave an error message, it is more frustrating.
There is a way to easily raise skill that stopped learning using MCCC,
I think fun will be reduced.

• 2 weeks later...

For folks who aren't getting credit for certain activities like first kisses and "psych self up" make sure the moodlet from your last effort has expired before you try again.  You may have to expand your moodlet bar to see them.  Not sure why some activities are treated that way while others are not (like bubble baths) but it looks like it's working as designed.

Many thanks to DBF for a fun little mod!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DasPoo said:

As a quick question, how exactly do you ask for a small loan? I'm in the middle of the Arm Candy progression, and am unable to find that kind of interaction anywhere.

You need a high level of charisma and high friendship level with your target.

I am hoping this is something from the vanilla game and not from Get to Work or other extensions.

Can anyone provide my with help on the last stage of the aspiration quest ?  :cry:
The Description said that your Bimbo must have "first kiss" in nude or sleepwear. I've try it inside and outside my sims house, even I tried it in a community lot like spa or fitness center
But still the number is not increasing, thank you in advance :smile:

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2018 at 12:37 PM, TheWhite said:

Okay, I completed the fuckdoll one. Is it normal that my sim's needs do not go down at all? Especially energy? She's always green.

Is the playful mootdlet from completing the aspiration gonna be there for ever?

Also a suggestion... since it's fuckdoll... can you do it so that the sims actually have to woohoo/have sex cause just kissing is... not that whore-y. :smiley: The first kiss thing is more appropriate for young teens or something. I wanted a flat out slut :smiley:

I wish I could but that is beyond my Sims modding capabilities at the moment.

There is another mod you can use for integration with whooho and basemental drugs, but I won’t be able to post a link for a while as I am on the road.

Edit: this one - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90553-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

A nice way to integrate this with Bimbo aspiration is to use it first for the mind breakdown and slutty aspect and then switch to Bimbo aspirations as a finishing touch.

I will post soon a review of complement mods that work well with Bimbo.

• 1 month later...

I added this message to the download page:

I am considering this mod on hold for the time being.

I designed with Zerbu's Mod Creator as I cannot mod The Sims much without it.

It appears the next version of the tool works with Cats and Dogs edition but I cannot find how to load the old files into the new version.

Since I am not thrilled about starting from scratch, I will keep the mod as it is for now. 

I will revisit it if I can find a solution to this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t tested the mod with the seasons level patch but I don’t have a lot of hope it will come through untouched.

If the mod fails with the latest version, i will have to rely on someone craftier than me with sims modding to fix it.

On 6/23/2018 at 8:41 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I haven’t tested the mod with the seasons level patch but I don’t have a lot of hope it will come through untouched.

If the mod fails with the latest version, i will have to rely on someone craftier than me with sims modding to fix it.

I haven't got the Seasons expansion, but the trait is working for the last patch as far as I can tell!

10 hours ago, julcyfruit said:

I haven't got the Seasons expansion, but the trait is working for the last patch as far as I can tell!

Did you run into issues with other mods with that latest patch?

I have been playing offline for now because I don't want to deal with another in-depth mods troubleshooting round (still reeling from the Cats and Dogs mess).

10 hours ago, igor2540 said:

great mod , will be cool if you can add support or mix your trait mod with this one. the Hoe it UP from sacrificial. this one is amazing 

let your sims to win money with his or her body, if might get mixed will be the new old sims 2 amazing prostitution mod.

that's the mod explanation 

http://sacrificialmods.com/hoe-it-up-news.html

I will try to download it and see how those two can play together. I don't why they couldn't just coexist and play nicely together instead of deeper integrations between the two.