Bimbo Aspirations and Trait for The Sims 4 (2020-05-30) [BROKEN]

On 6/26/2018 at 9:38 AM, castielforpresident said:

The aspiration doesn't seem to really work for me. It says I have to have 5 first kisses. So I had my sims do this, but the aspiration only registered 2 of them  while I really did have 5. Any quick solutions maybe?

Make sure the First Kiss effect is not already active when you get a first kiss. It lingers for a while and the mod cannot detect it as long as your have it active in your moodlets.

2 hours ago, johnusa said:

Hi i'm a big fan off your work, did you try to see if you can change it with sims 4 studio, i did made some repairs on your mod and it works fine for me.

Try Sims4studio

With best regards,

John

Sims4studio baffles me.

I tried it a few times but I can’t make more extensive changes than replacing text or numerical values right now.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

So, this still not working with the patch version 1.44.83.1020, right?

I don't know... is it?

I haven't had time to test it with the new patch/Seasons extension. I am waiting for the dust to settle in a few weeks as I am not looking forward to repeat the kind of troubleshooting I had to do with my collection of mods for Cats and Dogs.

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know... is it?

I haven't had time to test it with the new patch/Seasons extension. I am waiting for the dust to settle in a few weeks as I am not looking forward to repeat the kind of troubleshooting I had to do with my collection of mods for Cats and Dogs.

Oh, ok, cool.

That's fine.

I was just wondering that's all.

On 6/25/2018 at 2:10 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did you run into issues with other mods with that latest patch?

I have been playing offline for now because I don't want to deal with another in-depth mods troubleshooting round (still reeling from the Cats and Dogs mess).

works fine, not sure if there's been a new patch since 6/24 - works fine with several mods - wickedwhims, mccc, basemental, nisa's, and sacrificial's mods. The only thing I'm not sure is there's traits without any description in CAS but they're not broken from what I can tell 

5 minutes ago, julcyfruit said:

works fine, not sure if there's been a new patch since 6/24 - works fine with several mods - wickedwhims, mccc, basemental, nisa's, and sacrificial's mods. The only thing I'm not sure is there's traits without any description in CAS but they're not broken from what I can tell 

I have this issue too, I have all the packs so I downloaded the cats and dogs version instead, but one of my sims tends to not show all 3 traits when I edit them but it's not always the same. Do I need both the original file and cats and dogs patch? I assumed the cats and dogs patch already includes what the original does, since they have the same files.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 1:41 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I haven’t tested the mod with the seasons level patch but I don’t have a lot of hope it will come through untouched.

If the mod fails with the latest version, i will have to rely on someone craftier than me with sims modding to fix it.

It seems to be working for me on Seasons, but I also just found this mod and have no prior experience to compare to.

31 minutes ago, Nitko Harte said:

BUG: Stops skill advancement. That's with NO other mods installed! Please help. I like this mod a lot and would like to be able to use it, again.

What kind of skills?

The bimbo effect severely reduces skill advancement in anything technical or artistic because that makes bimbos so confused.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What kind of skills?

The bimbo effect severely reduces skill advancement in anything technical or artistic because that makes bimbos so confused.

(BLING) And the light bulb finally gets power. LOL Didn't think of that. Sorry to bug ya.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Xatos said:

Great mod, by the way DeepBlueFrog what is that pink skirt in the 2nd and 5th screenshots on the front page? I'd really like to use it for my sims but it doesn't seem to be among the ones on LL.

I will have to check again once I am load the game again.

I use several mods with scripts, so it will be a while before I can fix it again.

5 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

will this ever be worked on again

Eventually, but that won't be easy.

For many reasons, what I will probably have to do is rewrite it from the grounds up.

For one, the tool I used to make the mod has been upgraded to a version that can no longer load the current version for editing.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will have to check again once I am load the game again.

I use several mods with scripts, so it will be a while before I can fix it again.

Eventually, but that won't be easy.

For many reasons, what I will probably have to do is rewrite it from the grounds up.

For one, the tool I used to make the mod has been upgraded to a version that can no longer load the current version for editing.

I'll be waiting patiently then :)

About this skirt.

The file name is 'Matty60s_shortest_skirt'. 

I wasn't able to track down where I found it yet but I found an alternative along the way if you are interested.

Not the same but still very cute for a bimbo - http://modthesims.info/d/560228

Note: The other pink skirt I have in the screenshots is here:

short-skirt.png

15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

About this skirt.

The file name is 'Matty60s_shortest_skirt'. 

I wasn't able to track down where I found it yet but I found an alternative along the way if you are interested.

Not the same but still very cute for a bimbo - http://modthesims.info/d/560228

Note: The other pink skirt I have in the screenshots is here:

short-skirt.png

Thank you I already have the Bonerd one, can you upload the Matty60s one? Or do you not have the package anymore?

• 1 month later...

Status update:

This mod is still on hold until early next year.

I need to rebuild my game and mod list after the last few game breaking patches.

I will also have to write this mod from the ground up again with the new Traits editor from Zerbu once I get around to it.

In the meantime, I uploaded a French translation graciously provided by @LolotteJ

I wasn't able to check out the translation, so feel free to use this thread to report any issue.

1 hour ago, oliviaw23 said:

This mod is working? or we need update?

I am taking some time over the holidays to rebuild my list of mods for the Sims and get a playable game again, so I won't be able to test my mod again for a few days, but LolotteJ confirmed it is working for her when she provided the French translation above.