Bimbo Aspirations and Trait for The Sims 4 (2020-05-30) [BROKEN]

24 minutes ago, tastycheese said:

Looks good, not leting me download, no button to click?

While they are still working out transition issues around the site, you can find the download page by going to Downloads -> The Sims 4 and go to the next page.

Or with this direct link:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4512-bimbo-aspirations-and-trait-for-the-sims-4-2017-11-05/

If you have Cats and Dogs or the recent update installed, also you this patch:

http://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=421154

EDIT: The link on first post should be working now. I added the patch to the list of files as well.

Edited by skyrimll

If you're interested in adding an actual feature representing a bimbo lasting after an alpha or target man, here's how you can do it using zerbu's constructor:

1. Open the mod, select the bimbo trait resource, select the trait tab (1st one) and then select the components tab (2nd one) on the next level

2. Select the plus sign next to the proximity buff box

3. Name youre new buff and click create resource at the bottom of window

4. Fill out the proximity buff dialogue window (you probably want to create a flirty buff) and then click the plus sign next to the test condition window

5. Name your test condition and click create resource at the bottom of the window

6. You should be back at the proximity buff window now so select the gears next to the test condition window or simply click on the newly created resource all the way on the left

7. In the newly opened window click the plus sign next to the test condition window

8. Name your test, select the relationship option and click create resource at the bottom

9. It should take you back to the previous window so select the gears next to the test condition box

10. The test relationship box should be opened. Click the magnifying glass next to the relationship bit window.  In the dialogue screen that opens, scroll down until you can sleect the romance-significant other option and click select at the bottom

11. Close windows until you get the proximity buff dialogue window.  MAKE CERTAIN YOU CLICK CREATE RESOURCE AT THE BOTTOM OR YOU WILL FEEL STUPID LIKE I HAVE WHENEVER I HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION.

The end result is a bimbo who will get flirty whenever anyone that she has a boyfriend or girlfriend relationship with gets near her.  This should allow you simulate most of what you've discussed in your flavor text.

Thanks. That will come in handy when I can resume work on the mod.

I am waiting for zerbu to fix Mod constructor to let traits show with the new update.

I have instructions to fix traits manually and they are a pain to reproduce every single time i have to fix the mod.

26 minutes ago, Gardeniah said:

Whenever I add the aspiration when I create my sim, the cheerful trait that comes with it is always taking up an actual trait slot of the three available instead of being a bonus trait. Is this intended or is mine corrupted?

I noticed that too and I don’t know what is causing it or how to fix it.

I'm guessing that when you created the aspiration track and you defined the CAS trait, you chose one the selected traits from the menus. The problem is that the already defined game traits, if they're already CAS personality traits like Cheerful and Materialistic is that they are defined as CAS Personality traits by dfault and will take up one of the three defied personality trait slots.

What you want to do is create a new actual trait for each aspiration track and define it as a CAS Aspiration trait.  Then choose your newly created trait to fill in the CAS Trait entry in your Aspiration Track.

2 hours ago, Rhames01 said:

I'm guessing that when you created the aspiration track and you defined the CAS trait, you chose one the selected traits from the menus. The problem is that the already defined game traits, if they're already CAS personality traits like Cheerful and Materialistic is that they are defined as CAS Personality traits by dfault and will take up one of the three defied personality trait slots.

What you want to do is create a new actual trait for each aspiration track and define it as a CAS Aspiration trait.  Then choose your newly created trait to fill in the CAS Trait entry in your Aspiration Track.

That makes sense. Thanks.

I will keep that in mind when the Mod Constructor tool is updated and I can edit my file again.

I just recently downloaded this and I even used the Sims 4 tray importer and the aspiration still isn't showing up. I even removed all the mods and cc I have except it and the other mods recommended for it,but it still wont work. I only have sims 4 and vampires right now could that be the issue?? HELP?! this would be great for the sims 4 story I'm trying to do also for my friends simself she is wanting me to make lol.

I updated the download page with files converted to the Cats and Dogs edition by johnusa (see https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88012-more-then-160-trait-fix-download-here/).

Use the Cats and Dogs file if you have that version.

The issue is that the traits will not appear in the CAS anymore unless you use the patch.

This only affects the main traits and aspiration mod. The bimbo girls package should still work fine.

4 hours ago, parzysty said:

What skin did you use for the girl in this screen? https://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/4b19ba9295fbe2938c96126e96c45a5d-ts4-2017-08-11-12-04-56-54.png

I need it! :D

I described several of the mods I used in this Tumblr post: 

https://itsbluefrog.tumblr.com/post/166307017239/so-you-want-to-dress-your-sim-like-a-bimbo-here

The skin itself is this one I think:

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/tiana-skin/id/1304739/

• 5 weeks later...

Hey!

Awesome stuff, but I have encountered a weird bug (or is it intended?). If I use it in my game (C&D version) certain skills stop working; singing, handiness and gardening does not improve at all, at least those are that I'm sure of. Others like charisma, comedy, WickedWhims naturism skill and many more are unaffected. As soon as I remove the mod, the "frozen" skills begin improving again.

I actually don't know how it affects already improved skills, but it certainly prevents the sims from acquiring these skills. The game tells you that the sim got the gardening skill, for example, but it always stay at 0%, and it also disappears from the skill tab after a save/load.

So, heeeeeeeelp?! I made a lot of Sim girls in the neighborhood bimbos, and without the mod they want to befriend the world! It's okay, I guess, but that's not what I had in mind :-)

Edit: Okay, did some more testing. The aspiration itself works fine (at least the skills started improving again), but if any of the Bimbo, Arm Candy or Fuck Doll traits is present in a Sim, those skills freeze.

Edit2: Nevermind. I looked into the package and saw it's intended. They are bit harsh in my opinion, but I can see the reasons behind those skill penalties.

5 hours ago, Rattlefinger said:

Hey!

Awesome stuff, but I have encountered a weird bug (or is it intended?). If I use it in my game (C&D version) certain skills stop working; singing, handiness and gardening does not improve at all, at least those are that I'm sure of. Others like charisma, comedy, WickedWhims naturism skill and many more are unaffected. As soon as I remove the mod, the "frozen" skills begin improving again.

I actually don't know how it affects already improved skills, but it certainly prevents the sims from acquiring these skills. The game tells you that the sim got the gardening skill, for example, but it always stay at 0%, and it also disappears from the skill tab after a save/load.

So, heeeeeeeelp?! I made a lot of Sim girls in the neighborhood bimbos, and without the mod they want to befriend the world! It's okay, I guess, but that's not what I had in mind :-)

Edit: Okay, did some more testing. The aspiration itself works fine (at least the skills started improving again), but if any of the Bimbo, Arm Candy or Fuck Doll traits is present in a Sim, those skills freeze.

Edit2: Nevermind. I looked into the package and saw it's intended. They are bit harsh in my opinion, but I can see the reasons behind those skill penalties.

Yes it is a bit harsh (and on purpose) but Bimbos are not supposed to be subtle, aren't they? :smile:

However, what you said seems to imply the effect is impacting non-bimbos sims as well. 

Did I read that correctly?

9 hours ago, skyrimll said:

Yes it is a bit harsh (and on purpose) but Bimbos are not supposed to be subtle, aren't they? :smile:

However, what you said seems to imply the effect is impacting non-bimbos sims as well. 

Did I read that correctly?

Because first I thought it's merely the presence of the mod that causes this, I haven't mentioned that my male character also had the Bimbo trait, because that way he asks for sex more often, and on several occasions this way I discovered new items to interact with ("hey, they can do it on that too!"). Creative guy.

Anyway, I edited the traits so singing goes up 1% in about 4 in-game hours (if I counted that right), so it's not in the near future that the bimbos become the new Ella Fitzgerald, but if they do karaoke a lot (very, very, very lot), there'll be some improvement.

(Not to mention that I have a thing for scantily clad chicks with guitars, so in case a band-focused ep or dlc comes out, I can make a band from them like I could do in Sims 3, and it will not be too painful to listen to them)

On 4.1.2018 at 6:12 AM, CaCO3 said:

Hello @skyrimll!

I have some question for "Show some skin and find 10 new partners". What does I have to do to gain progress here? Does my sim have to be naked and do a "first kiss" or something else, like beeing on a event?

@skyrimll I hope you can answer my question too, because I did not figured out what to do...

15 minutes ago, CaCO3 said:

@skyrimll I hope you can answer my question too, because I did not figured out what to do...

I haven’t had time to check the code but I believe it should be what you said - first kiss while naked (or swimwear) if I remember correctly.

On 10.1.2018 at 2:57 PM, skyrimll said:

I haven’t had time to check the code but I believe it should be what you said - first kiss while naked (or swimwear) if I remember correctly.

Thanks for your answer! But then I have to say, that this doesn't worked for me ... :confused:

• 4 weeks later...