Vadermania ( FP animations and stuff ) [WIP]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, I don't know if Im missing something, but it seems like in the download zip there are only the new (1.1) deathclaw animations, the other (3 older ones) don't appear in game and I don't even see them in the animationData. Is it possible that they are missing from the current download archive?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, maddadicusrex said:

I found a 2 dog on female bed animation that sometimes show up. Believe it is Savage Cabbage..

I can't get the motorcycle animation to fire. I've stood beside several upright motorcycles & nothing has happened yet. I prefer to use SEU, but I may be forced to use AAF's menu........

:cry:

20 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I can't get the motorcycle animation to fire. I've stood beside several upright motorcycles & nothing has happened yet. I prefer to use SEU, but I may be forced to use AAF's menu........

:cry:

You can spawn it, look what base id is used in aaf files, or you can delete «location = "zbc"» in aff files and run animation just in air

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, REB85 said:

I read the topic for a long time, but did not understand. Was this project done for FP? Or is the AFF version all that is? Alas, the AFF violation does not work for me.

I never heard back from Doc Clox........So I guess 4-Play is done. Shame, really. Alot less buggy, IMHO.

:expressionless:

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...