Vadermania ( FP animations and stuff ) [WIP]

21 minutes ago, Pitdeggeh said:

Wait, I am a little confused. There's other animation packs that FourPlay uses, how come this animation pack has issues?

Because you cannot simply drop animations in and expect them to work. The source code of four play will illustrate why. But I will TL;DR it for you. The main FP script has predefined animations arranged into arrays - these are the Crazy and Leito ones. You cannot recompile fourplay yourself to add new animations - rules and all. Also, there is the whole positioning factor. Im sure there is a set positioning system in place for the animations and any you would make would need to align to that requirement.

On 29.11.2017 at 1:12 AM, lwflashy said:

You cannot recompile fourplay yourself to add new animations - rules and all

Well you can, for personal purpose.

You would just need to add some propertys,  add these to the animation array  and add the races to the whitelist.

FP uses the same offsets as Crazy´s gun mod, which is +70 on Y axis for 2 Actor anims, wich is respected by these anims so its pretty much drag and drop.

55 minutes ago, burbis said:

Vader666,

you probably decided to wait for four-play 1.0 to release and only then implement this beautiful stuff from first page ? :(... :)

He doesn't have much of a choice, aside from designing a sex framework all by himself. Let's not even consider that an option.

We're all just patiently waiting for Four-Play 1.0.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

Possibly even Leito about extending off of his animations pack?

There is still no loader mechanic in FP, so to get new anims you would still have to overwrite other ones.

I was looking at the FP scripts to push the anims directly into these, but haven't looked too far yet.

2 hours ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

haven't noticed much chatter about FourPlay mechanics

Jaam still needs to code some functions into the F4SE plugin then Vinfamy needs to code the papyrus stuff.

If either is ready they will tell us, unless that happens there's not much to talk about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, F0rg0TTenGrave said:

...makes me want doing some animations too, wonder if there some tutorial avaliable here

In short : Get 3dsMax ( 13 or 15 + HCT), get shades F4AK, load the scene form F4AK in 3dsMax and start moving around the rig.

From there you can get a lot of information from the autodesk tutorials for 3dsMax.

• 4 weeks later...

@Vader666

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97147-advanced-animation-framework/

Not sure whether you've seen this (you probably have!), but from what I can see this could be the next best thing to Fourplay seeing as it's seemingly gone under on the development front...

That said, the dude's looking for animation packs to add and it'd be a tragedy if your stuff doesn't get into the game at some point. Especially that deathclaw stuff <3! I dunno though but it might be pretty good to drop in on it - might end up being good for the whole LL Fallout 4 modding thing(s)!

11 hours ago, Vaalkk said:

it'd be a tragedy if your stuff doesn't get into the game at some point.

Currently im more at a point where releasing the "raw" anims seems to be the most suitable for the current situation, but already got "looking into AAF" on the ToDO list as well.

Once i, finally, got TD2.0 ready ill come back to this stuff here.