Vadermania ( FP animations and stuff ) [WIP]

As to downloading: When and/or where? Seriously, I can't wait.

P.S., I think I speak for a large portion of people if I say: I'd rather see a single animation for every animal first before there's a dozen for one species while most don't have anything at all. But above all, animate the things you're best at, quality over quantity ;)

I'm shocked that no one did titty sucking. You'd think it'd be the first one, since both people are standing.

?????

This is why your the man to do so!

U said it yourself, there's only 1 animator left

time to step up to the plate for the LL community!  :)

I have complete faith in you

By 1 animator, are we talking about Leito or ...? 

I saw an animation loader........!!!

Don't remember where, though.

In Skyrim ?

Actually DocClox already did a basic loader mechanism in FP 0.8.1 but i haven´t got it to work back in these days.

So its waiting for what jaam and vinfamy come up with.

I saw an animation loader........!!!

Don't remember where, though.

In Skyrim ?

Actually DocClox already did a basic loader mechanism in FP 0.8.1 but i haven´t got it to work back in these days.

So its waiting for what jaam and vinfamy come up with.

No, this is a download from the Nexus.......

;) ;) ;) ;)

There are more animators in the shadows ;)

I am a Maya animator and Ive actually just downloaded the .MA files for the FO4Biped, so Im going to take a look at the IK rig and see what its all about :)

There are more animators in the shadows ;)

I am a Maya animator and Ive actually just downloaded the .MA files for the FO4Biped, so Im going to take a look at the IK rig and see what its all about :)

Maybe a little OT, but...

Could one of you prioritize making better bondage arm offsets that could then be used in DD and other mods? The one from Torture Devices that DD uses was designed for a very specific restraint and looks a bit awkward.

Let the fun begin... ;) Going to take a while to learn the rig and the ins and outs of creating the anim files for FO4 (solo and partnered). No rushing - taking my time to get it right the first time though. The IK rig so far looks fairly standard with acceptable constraints. WHEN I have something to contribute, I wont hijack anyones thread, I will create my own...

.. with that, please continue to follow the OPs original thread/updates.

post-2370345-0-22665600-1507334647_thumb.jpg

... Going to take a while to learn the rig and the ins and outs of creating the anim files for FO4 (solo and partnered)...

If you need something feel free to ask.

I got in touch with Maya recently, things are ... different there.

Im certainly more at home in Maya - more so in Lightwave, although it has been many years since I've fired that up (havent upgraded my version from 9.x). You think going from max to maya is strange, lol, I once did a course in Alias|Wavefront Power Animator (apre-Autodesk, pre-Maya animation solution), SideFX Houdini and Softimage|XSI. Now THOSE were wonky learning curves, coming as I was from Lightwave3D on an Amiga 3000!!! :D

You'l get it - Maya is not much different than Max - once Autodesk bought A|W they ripped a LOT of Maya out and rolled it into Max, almost to the point they are more similar than different.

And thanks - I feel that I may be throwing some Qs your way - AFTER I read the animation PDF from the nexus and watch some YT vids - just to get a handle on the rig, what it can and cant do and all of that fun stuff unique to how the game engine reads the havok animation files...

Another great mod that has fallen to the way side, never to be finished.

This seems to be an unfortunate reality with a lot of these good mods, and god only knows why this is happening.

He is waiting for "Four-Play" to be updated to "v1.0" because it is going to have animation loader support & many other improvements.

So don't worry he didn't give up also Leito just updated his file - FO4 Animations By Leito - check it out it's fucking awesome man  :cool:

Now THOSE were wonky learning curves, coming as I was from Lightwave3D on an Amiga 3000!!! :D

Psssh I started on Calagari 24 on the Amiga 2000 ;) Kept right on going with Truespace till that crapped out... wanna talk about a hard transition learning other 3d programs. I can do a little in Blender these days but have never touched Max in my life, so I'm apprehensive though I would like to get into it being that there is such a lack of animations compared to Skyrim.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, lwflashy said:

So where is this Vadar? Are we going to see these in FP anytime soon???

Well im unsure wether to continue waiting for an animloader in FP or releasing the "raw" anims or talking with Vinfamy about just pushing the anims directly into FP...

I think the issue is basically bethesda ( sure, who else to blame ^^ ) with constantly updating the game because of the CC.

Every update breaks F4SE, wich is needed for jaam´s pluging to provide the needed functions.

So even if jaam is able to put a lot of time in that project, the constantly broken F4SE renders all these efforts void.

Without the plugin Vinfamy can´t do very much on the animloader front.

7 minutes ago, Vader666 said:

I think the issue is basically bethesda ( sure, who else to blame ^^ ) with constantly updating the game because of the CC.

Every update breaks F4SE, wich is needed for jaam´s pluging to provide the needed functions.

So even if jaam is able to put a lot of time in that project, the constantly broken F4SE renders all these efforts void.

Without the plugin Vinfamy can´t do very much on the animloader front.

One of the claims of the most recent patch is a fix for the F4SE breaking issue, there were some technical descriptions as to how but it was over my intellectually low running head.

I'd love to help out in any way I could. It makes me sad to know that Leito is done and that Crazy hasn't shown up in a long time. Putting all this pressure on one animator isn't good and we have to be patient in this.

Unfortunately, Fallout 4's CK is something I haven't been able to get a grasp on. There is so much going on in that program that I haven't even been able to make a simple mod like inserting an item that already exists in the game into the game. Also, the only animating experience I have is with Source Filmmaker. I don't know how that experience would translate to these other programs I'm hearing about, like Max, Maya or Blender.

In the meantime, this mod looks like it would be a fantastic addition to Four-Play once version 1.0 comes out! Hopefully Vinfamy stops by soon with an update and Bethesda stops screwing up F4SE with the CC. I appreciate everything animators like Vader do and everything else that's done around here on LL behind the scenes! Thank you guys for all your hard work.

...those Deathclaw animations...unf~

5 hours ago, Vader666 said:

Well im unsure wether to continue waiting for an animloader in FP or releasing the "raw" anims or talking with Vinfamy about just pushing the anims directly into FP...

You'll need to release the anims in such a way as to be used by existing 4Play, since the LL mods made it quite clear that no one is to discuss the framework under penalty of being banned.

:/

On 10/13/2017 at 2:36 PM, Tentacus said:

Psssh I started on Calagari 24 on the Amiga 2000 ;) Kept right on going with Truespace till that crapped out... wanna talk about a hard transition learning other 3d programs. I can do a little in Blender these days but have never touched Max in my life, so I'm apprehensive though I would like to get into it being that there is such a lack of animations compared to Skyrim.

HA! Try a Tandy 1000 HX w/2 5.5 floppy drives & a whopping 2 colors!

:blush::blush: